Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nigga.... I can get these tshirts online for $10. I'll just order a SLayer shirt online, I was hoping theyd have a basketball jersey, I would cop that, but yeah $35 for fat size.... FUCK THAT. That's like a cup of water and french fries at mayhem, can't fuck with that.
    35$ for a XXL isn't much of a surprise. I thought it was universal knowledge that bigger sizes cost 2-5 dollars more the regular priced sizes. Stop bitchin' and start runnin'...and water and fries cost 5 at your venue? That must be nice..a water and fries at mine cost you close to $10, maybe more now
    lolwut? obv i was joking about the overpriced food, but water is $7, fries like $10. $35 is $31 more then the shirt costs, I'm not bitching about the extra $5 even if I lost $100 lbs I'd still wear fat size cause I like my shirts big, but thanks for being a beotch about it b-(
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    If you're talking about the SBC, George...when I was there in May water was still $5 and fries were $6. A meal was $12.50.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Slipknot should play get this lol
    I was at pnc, waters were like $650. i dont know why they added the 50 cents, but whatever. Yallz act like $5 is cool for a bottle of water, at wawa i could buy 5 bottles of water for $5. Thats why i hate going to shows like this, fuckin robbery.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    nigga.... I can get these tshirts online for $10. I'll just order a SLayer shirt online, I was hoping theyd have a basketball jersey, I would cop that, but yeah $35 for fat size.... FUCK THAT. That's like a cup of water and french fries at mayhem, can't fuck with that.
    35$ for a XXL isn't much of a surprise. I thought it was universal knowledge that bigger sizes cost 2-5 dollars more the regular priced sizes. Stop bitchin' and start runnin'...and water and fries cost 5 at your venue? That must be nice..a water and fries at mine cost you close to $10, maybe more now
    lolwut? obv i was joking about the overpriced food, but water is $7, fries like $10. $35 is $31 more then the shirt costs, I'm not bitching about the extra $5 even if I lost $100 lbs I'd still wear fat size cause I like my shirts big, but thanks for being a beotch about it b-(
    Joking comes out totally clear in plain text. Maybe next time you'll use smileys so you don't get a bitchy response b-(
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    full signing times

Members of Slipknot: Slipknot Tent at 5pm.
    Aka: Corey and Sid.

No way Joey would do it.
    Dude... Joey signed with both Zombie and Murderdolls throughout the 2010 tour
    *lips on cock* *lips off cock* *back and forth*
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Fuck the PNC.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    hold up doe, you thought it was really $35 for fries and water? =))
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2012

As someone who doesn't wear XXl shirts I doubt you're the authority on how much they usually cost
    dude they cost $4 to make, prolly less for bands like SLayer.

As someone who doesn't wear XXl shirts I doubt you're the authority on how much they usually cost
    Just because I'm not fat doesn't mean I don't have authority on how much they cost. Being with someone who wears XL-XXL for years makes me pay attention to prices. So stfu
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So that Slayer merch eh...
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2012

It's common knowledge that shirts XXL on up cost extra because they use extra material to make.

God damn you are fucking retarded son. You on a roll this week :))
    I hate that phrase. I also don't like being told that I have no say on larger shirt prices because I'm not fat. Tards gonna tard
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    roll**
    Had already fixed it but thanks for the shout out!
    lol i didn't see it
    I hate that phrase. I also don't like being told that I have no say on larger shirt prices because I'm not fat. Tards gonna tard