Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    full signing times

Members of Slipknot: Slipknot Tent at 5pm.
    Aka: Corey and Sid.

No way Joey would do it.
    What makes you say that? One time when I saw them Corey and Joey came out and talked to everyone and signed for over an hour.
    He just seems like he doesn't like to talk to people, even in interviews, and when he was playing with Rob Zombie, Rob said that Joey was always keeping to himself.
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    35? Lol no
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Only shirts I really want are a Mayhem shirt and an AILD shirt. Slayer had alot those same designs when I saw him with Rob Zombie last year. They just changed the backs with the new dates.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I used to get a Mayhem and two side stage band shirts. I'd probably just get a mayhem shirt this year.
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I want an aild and a knot shirt. When I went to metalliance wretched had a tot full of random.band shirts for like 10 dollars
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    George here is some Slayer merch

I see 4 Slayer shirts I'd get
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    i still don't understand why they overprice shirts at concerts. they charge more then retail stores lol. with everything else it's usually the other way around. cds are usually like 10 bucks, even on the label's website, rather than the 13 bucks give or take that the retail stores charge.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    i still don't understand why they overprice shirts at concerts. they charge more then retail stores lol. with everything else it's usually the other way around. cds are usually like 10 bucks, even on the label's website, rather than the 13 bucks give or take that the retail stores charge.
    Because you don't find these tour shirts at retail stores. Sometimes but not all the times. The tour shirts are supposed to have "value" since you can't find them other then at the concert.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nigga.... I can get these tshirts online for $10. I'll just order a SLayer shirt online, I was hoping theyd have a basketball jersey, I would cop that, but yeah $35 for fat size.... FUCK THAT. That's like a cup of water and french fries at mayhem, can't fuck with that.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    oh i see. but i see tour shirts available online at like indie merch store, rockabilia, bands' websites.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    oh i see. but i see tour shirts available online at like indie merch store, rockabilia, bands' websites.
    I know that but i'm just explaining why they cost that much at shows.
    nigga.... I can get these tshirts online for $10. I'll just order a SLayer shirt online, I was hoping theyd have a basketball jersey, I would cop that, but yeah $35 for fat size.... FUCK THAT. That's like a cup of water and french fries at mayhem, can't fuck with that.
    then lose some weight fat boy 8-X
    nigga drops a few lbs then all the sudden he's Mr. Skinny. it's $5 more. $30 is too much, $20 is too much for a shirt, they get these shirts made for like $4 a pop.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    2 weeks until my show \m/
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    30 bucks for shirts? They've been 25 every other year. That pisses me off.
    nigga drops a few lbs then all the sudden he's Mr. Skinny. it's $5 more. $30 is too much, $20 is too much for a shirt, they get these shirts made for like $4 a pop.
    hell no lol. I ain't got the Erik syndrome going. You know I fucking with you >:D<
    hell no lol. I ain't got the Erik syndrome going. You know I fucking with you >:D<

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I want a Slayer shirt...but fuck that. I'll just stick with my overpriced Big 4 shirt.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2012
    30 bucks for shirts? They've been 25 every other year. That pisses me off.
    But they're shooting for a more mainstream feel and a bigger crowd. It honestly doesn't surprise me shirts went from 25 at Mayhem to 30-35.
    35$ for a XXL isn't much of a surprise. I thought it was universal knowledge that bigger sizes cost 2-5 dollars more the regular priced sizes. Stop bitchin' and start runnin'...and water and fries cost 5 at your venue? That must be nice..a water and fries at mine cost you close to $10, maybe more now
    imageimage