Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Females, give your opinions. (Dudes too, but mainly for the females.)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That forum has cool laid back people, way more decent human beings than this one has. Two guys don't make up for the entire forum, considering there's thousands of users.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol, hatred for women
    aka "I can't get laid even tho my ego is the biggest in the room, so fuck all women who don't want me"
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I plan to. As well as this one. :)
    lol, hatred for women
    oh and that is bullshit. i love teh ladies, they're awesome. women fascinate me, in a good way though lol. dont get me wrong though, im still a pervert :D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Bitches be bitches.
    lol, hatred for women
    oh and that is bullshit. i love teh ladies, they're awesome. women fascinate me, in a good way though lol. dont get me wrong though, im still a pervert :D
    I was referring to the other forum skully <_>
    no no, i know. i just meant it was bullshit that there is "hatred for women" in general. unless it was hatred for a specific woman that was a total cunt, that i can understand lol.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    No point staying if you don't like it
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I don't have that attitude anymore. My extremely conceited attitude is pretty much gone with the wind.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i bet those hip hop forums are lame.
    So, on the Hip Hop forum, someone started a thread about this, and I thought it was an interesting thread, and that I'd start it here and see the girl's opinions. This is his original post.

I was at the mall. I was in the top 10 for freshest dressed their.(i analyzed the whole mall and put myself in the top 10 for freshest dressed) And as i was analyzing i saw a bunch of lazy dressed ugly dudes with these high class fresh hot ass chicks. I was confused by this. I mean im fresh as fuck and super model good looking. A classy type of dude. But here's the thing. i don't get bitches.

My friend who dresses pretty good but not as good as me he's not bad looking but i look better. He gets bitches. my cousin who isnt really fashionable at all but he is a funny guy has a super model type lookin chick. Ass all fat an shit. She dresses very classy and he dresses in basket ball shorts and a shirt.

Now what ive noticed today is that girls dont really give a shit how a guy dresses and really dont give a shit how he looks. Girls like guys who approach them. and well have a personality. If you have those two things you can fuck any girl you want

Approach and personality those are the two main things and only things.

im gonna start dressing like a bummy ass muther fucker and approach some chicks and see if i can pull some numbers. How you dress doensnt mean shit How you look doesnt mean shit

Im tired of dressing like a G ass Classy ass muther fucker and not pullin Bops. i see these bummy ass dudes with runway models and i ask myself

What am i doing wrong.

That's the end of his post, so girls, is he correct? Does a dude's overall swag, and I say that in a very serious way, meaning his overall character, way he presents himself, approaches you, personality, etc. matter way more than how he looks at first? Obviously, in the long run, for a relationship, personality and what not matters the most, but for me, the first thing that matters most is looks, bitch has to be physically appealing for me to even bother. Is it different for females? If a dude is decent at best, dressed in an old t-shirt with raggedy ass jeans, but still has confidence ten miles high, is funny, interesting, etc. Would you get at him regardless?

Another dude wrote this, found it really interesting:

Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

ANYWAYS, discuss nigguhs.
    did you copy and paste this?
    I'm a cocky motherfucker. No shame in admitting it either.
    Oh, you gonna stalk me too, fatass? Fucking pathetic. And nah, those forums are 100x better than these ones ever were.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you should have shame in admitting that... that's the problem.
    in my experience, it's cool to be cocky if you a) got money b) got looks c) got a big dick

otherwise, you're likely to fail
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck you Wake, he's not changin for nobody.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    you should have shame in admitting that... that's the problem.
    No problem here sir.

Oh, you gonna stalk me too, fatass? Fucking pathetic. And nah, those forums are 100x better than these ones ever were.
    are you talking to me?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    in my experience, it's cool to be cocky if you a) got money b) got looks c) got a big dick

even if you have millions, good looks, and a 12 inch dick- that doesnt make being cocky a good thing. being humble about your life success makes you a better person and wins you more friends.

even if you have millions, good looks, and a 12 inch dick- that doesnt make being cocky a good thing. being humble about your life success makes you a better person and wins you more friends.
    i guess i didn't mean "it's cool" so much as "it works".

erik doesn't seem very interested in making friends

I'm not tbh, fuck people.