Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Females, give your opinions. (Dudes too, but mainly for the females.)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Meh, bottom line is that there isn't any one magic thing that works. Some chicks like alphas, some like betas. Some like very fit guys, others like fat hairy fucks. Some like assertive guys, some like the quiet ones. But if you're not happy with yourself, you won't be happy with somebody else either. Seems so simple but people struggle so hard to love and accept themselves for who they are.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

Im tired of dressing like a G ass Classy ass muther fucker and not pullin Bops.

Amen brother, im am sooooo damn tired of dressin like a g ass classy motherfucker this shit is HARD work lookin this good
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Most of the kids between like 17 and 21 that I see these days, with hot chicks, look like dirty little wiggers anyway, so maybe this homo should go for that look instead.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I like how erik insults most of the regular female users and now he asks for help and advice from them

Irony.gif
    imageimage
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "I was at the mall. I was in the top 10 for freshest dressed their.(i analyzed the whole mall and put myself in the top 10 for freshest dressed) And as i was analyzing i saw a bunch of lazy dressed ugly dudes with these high class fresh hot ass chicks. I was confused by this. I mean im fresh as fuck and super model good looking."

I stopped there and started immediately praying that this douchebag would put a gun in his mouth...
    Did the same thing.. I even quick scrolled page one waiting for "TOLOLOLOLL" or something related. This sounded like the 4chan thing that was posted on page one as well. If you're analyzing the rest of the mall to see where you rank in the "fresh dressed" list, you don't deserve pussy. That is not swag at all, nigga.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The last sentence in that excerpt makes me think he's joking. I don't even know anymore
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I've known my boyfriend for almost a year and a half now, and I have never seen him wear anything but a band t-shirt and ripped up and dirty jeans. :-))
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i only read half of the first post but seems like the problem isnt with anyone but the dude complaining. no joke, at first i thought it was a chick saying that stuff about giving themselves grades and shit on their hair and how well they're dressed until i read further and it was a dude LOL. he seems to be still thinking in that high school thought process of "oh she's out of my league". nothing against him because i sometimes (rarely) find myself thinking that way but for the most part its pretty much bullshit IMO. its pretty much all about what the chick is attracted to. everyone is different.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    So much fresh and swag.
    image Photobucket
    oh and guys who talk like that should just jump off a cliff. it's fucking annoying and no one takes you seriously.
    jump off a cliff.
    this would put a stop to my relationship problems :-?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Wow.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Wow.
    emoticons need to start working again, that statement was not meant to be taken seriously lol
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Wow.
    emoticons need to start working again, that statement was not meant to be taken seriously lol
    Not wow to you, to the original post. Hah. And not Erik's comments, but to the dumbass's comments.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    oh and for the second half of bullshit on the OP, that does NOT at all apply to all women.
    obviously that "rap" board is filled with a bunch of misogynist douchebags.
    um for those of us with the not so quite good vocabulary.......misogynist means?
    :-))
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    aka "I can't get laid even tho my ego is the biggest in the room, so fuck all women who don't want me"
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You're basing the entire forum on two dudes. GTFO.

Bianca, nice try, but no help
    or advice was asked for, merely opinions. Stupid cunt.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    weird. erik forgot "hop off my dick"
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Then stay on that one?
    imageimage