Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2012 Lineup Contest

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Arch Enemy could come back after 9-10 months <_>
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im seeing them for the first time on sept. 9th but i wouldnt mind seeing them again next year but i still think its unlikely <____________>
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's a good song. Cold was the very first band I ever got into that was even remotely metal.

Actually On second thought, Jay's right. They probably won't be on this tour.
    Cold wasn't bad. The year of the spider or whatever had some decent songs on it, but then they found god or some shit and got worse.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well theres only so many female fronted bands out there that would be on mayhem fest. i would scratch arch enemy off because they're doing a north american tour starting in september so i think it would be unlikely that they come back to the USA in the summer. kittie would be a good guess i just have a gut feeling they won't be doing it. ITM, i doubt it. The Agonist, very possible but IMO just as possible as Landmine Marathon so i went with LM.
    SKULLY! Kittie starts a US tour tonight. How can they be a good guess on Mayhem but not Arch Enemy? Mid-August and September aren't that far apart in terms of starting a tour!

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    YOU PEOPLE ARE FORGETTING LACUNA COIL.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    YOU PEOPLE ARE FORGETTING LACUNA COIL.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'm amazed that lacuna coil still exist. same goes for static x and hatebreed. people on this board are the only ones i ever see mention them anymore. everyone else moved on.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Lacuna Coil are decent at best.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hatebreed are as big as ever imo.
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    Here's my best guess:

Main Stage:
    Slipknot
    Deftones
    Five Finger Death Punch
    Devildriver

Jager Stage:
    Hatebreed
    Exodus
    Revocation
    Bury Your Dead
    Jager Band (obviously)

Revolver Stage:
    As I Lay Dying
    Bleeding Through
    Kataklysm
    Oceano
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    Main Stage:
    Slipknot
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Mastodon
    Fear Factory

Jager Stage:
    Kataklysm
    Skeletonwitch
    Carnifex
    Veil of Maya

Revolver Stage:
    As I Lay Dying
    Goatwhore
    Otep
    Chelsea Grin
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    really?

i didn't even know they were still together until i joined this forum.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I like Lacuna Coil. [-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Inb4hesanelitistlololol666
    well theres only so many female fronted bands out there that would be on mayhem fest. i would scratch arch enemy off because they're doing a north american tour starting in september so i think it would be unlikely that they come back to the USA in the summer. kittie would be a good guess i just have a gut feeling they won't be doing it. ITM, i doubt it. The Agonist, very possible but IMO just as possible as Landmine Marathon so i went with LM.
    SKULLY! Kittie starts a US tour tonight. How can they be a good guess on Mayhem but not Arch Enemy? Mid-August and September aren't that far apart in terms of starting a tour!

cause kittie is from canada and arch enemy is from sweden i think. canada is closer to the US then sweden. that is my logic lol. its just that i have a hard time buying that a foreign band like arch enemy would do another US tour within a year of their last one. even though amon amarth are doing it i can't really see it happening tbh.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    really?

Well I'm just going off of how the crowd reacted at mayhem fest which it was insane btw.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    really?

Well I'm just going off of how the crowd reacted at mayhem fest which it was insane btw.
    He's making fun of you for being stupid and you're too stupid to notice
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    really?

He's making fun of you for being stupid and you're too stupid to notice