Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2012 Lineup Contest

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The Acaica Strain would be so much better on mayhem then Emmure.
    Emmure is more popular with the kiddies
    imageimage
    I don't think they'd cut it any more than this year. At the very least you could probably add one more and the other would be the Jager band.
    I could add one more but idk who's coming out with new albums or touring schedules.
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Why are there so many ostriches? The brochure said there would only be a few ostriches!
    /thread
    My god, I've said it before, you get 4 main stage guesses and 8 side stage guesses. Anything more and your entry isn't considered.
    My god, I've said it before, you get 4 main stage guesses and 8 side stage guesses. Anything more and your entry isn't considered.
    Who's list had more?
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Who's list had more?
    Yours... you have 5 main stage bands.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Who's list had more?
    Then you're a retard. I said Slipknot OR A7X because, well, they have the same possibility of being in the same slot. If one isn't on the other one will be. If you have a problem with it then suck my dick and choke on it
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    If you have a problem with it then suck my dick and choke on it
    @-)
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Who's list had more?
    Then you're a retard. I said Slipknot OR A7X because, well, they have the same possibility of being in the same slot. If one isn't on the other one will be. If you have a problem with it then suck my dick and choke on it
    Well you're defeating the purpose of this entire thread. It's competition to see who can get the most bands right. If you have more bands than other people, than you have a higher chance of winning. Follow the rules or your entry won't be counted, it's as simple as that.

Calming down might help, too.
    Who's list had more?
    Well you're defeating the purpose of this entire thread. It's competition to see who can get the most bands right. If you have more bands than other people, than you have a higher chance of winning. Follow the rules or your entry won't be counted, it's as simple as that.

Then don't fucking add my list if you're gonna be a little bitch about it...it honestly doesn't surprise me coming from you
    imageimage
    edited August 2011
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Who's list had more?

Then don't fucking add my list if you're gonna be a little bitch about it...it honestly doesn't surprise me coming from you
    I wasn't bitching, I was just telling you. I'm not the one having a fit.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    i saw that.
    people are posting too quick. my post became irrelevant.
    edited August 2011
    Who's list had more?

I wasn't bitching, I was just telling you. I'm not the one having a fit.
    I'm not having a fit. I told you why I did what I did. Can't choose one or the other and both bands equally suck ass. If you don't want to add it because of that little thing I did, then don't count it. Internet is some serious ass business...forgot about that.
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    i saw that.
    people are posting too quick. my post became irrelevant.
    how?
    you were agreeing with xeno, lol.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket