Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I need some advice on something

13»

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    No one's worth that, but oh well, to each their own.
    sometimes you have to make sacrifices for friends erik...especially when you know they would do the same for you

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    rex, dont even pay attention -_-
    lol no worries...im not gonna let it bother me...ill just explain my situation...i already feel like shit, nothing on the internet is going to phase me
    good
    you need advice from people with actual friend/relationship experience anyway
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wait a minute.....Erik, don't you like hate Kurt now because you had a falling out? So technically, you should have listened to your ex and your telling Rex that he's making the right decision.
    No, not really. She just didn't want me talking to him because she in general didn't like him and he annoyed her.

That's a different situation entirely then. This is some deep shit that dealt with this chick, it wasn't like Rex's friend just said he didn't like her.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    yeah...i mean they have been broke up for a while and he was ok with us being friends since me and her were friends before dave and her met...but now its totally different
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what a little rebel you are -_-
    Not a matter of being a rebel, matter of not kissing ass and doing what YOU want, not what others want. In this situation, Rex clearly didn't want to break off the friendship, but did just to please someone else's selfish wishes. Fuck that.
    You fail to realize that to get some things you want in life, you have to kiss someones ass at one point
    bend over please :*

:-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    No one's worth that, but oh well, to each their own.
    Wouldnt wanna be your friend then
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    it is my business tho...i am still really good friends with all 4 of them...even tho we can't all hang out any more...and im already involved..i know about it now...and i know dave would want to know and would probably be pissed if he found out i knew and didn't tell him
    in this case, either they tell Dave or you do... but give them the choice.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Yup. Friends can't keep secrets just because the truth hurts. True friends deserve honesty.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    it is my business tho...i am still really good friends with all 4 of them...even tho we can't all hang out any more...and im already involved..i know about it now...and i know dave would want to know and would probably be pissed if he found out i knew and didn't tell him
    in this case, either they tell Dave or you do... but give them the choice.

yeah...they told him and shirl last night...i was going to tell him in person...they didn't have the guts had to use text...needless to say there has been a major shit storm lol

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Whoa, whoa, you told one of them you can't talk to them anymore?

I would have straight up told my friend who said I can't talk to them anymore no.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

I would have straight up told my friend who said I can't talk to them anymore no.
    FUCKING THANK YOU!

This, SOOO much.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I'm with wine and erik
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm with wine and erik
    imageimage

well for one i don't feel like what she did was right and don't really have a desire to talk to her any more....and my best friend of 20 years asked me not to...that is something im ok with