Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I need some advice on something

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Reading is for faggots.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah, it didn't have to tell him....shirl and dave are obliviously pissed...and dave asked me to never talk to steph again...which sucks because she has become an extremely close friend who has helped me threw a lot....but dave has my ultimate loyalty and i had to delete her from FB and tell her i can't talk to her any more :-(
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Reading is for faggots.
    Says the home school kid.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    yeah, it didn't have to tell him....shirl and dave are obliviously pissed...and dave asked me to never talk to steph again...which sucks because she has become an extremely close friend who has helped me threw a lot....but dave has my ultimate loyalty and i had to delete her from FB and tell her i can't talk to her any more :-(

you can say im whipped erik...but fact is i am loyal....dave has been my best friend for 20 years...and he asked me to not talk to her...while it is a hard choice cause she is a good friend i have to respect that...my loyalty to him is something that will not be tested
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    caring for someone at all makes you whipped in eriks mind
    dont feel bad
    imageimage
    dont feel bad
    No, but fuck that shit. I don't do what others tell me just because that's what they want. For instance, my ex told me not to talk to Kurt when we were still friends, did I listen? FUCK NO.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Whateva, whateva, I do what what I waunt
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    what a little rebel you are -_-
    imageimage
    dont feel bad
    No, but fuck that shit. I don't do what others tell me just because that's what they want. For instance, my ex told me not to talk to Kurt when we were still friends, did I listen? FUCK NO.
    thats different....this is bro code dude

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wait a minute.....Erik, don't you like hate Kurt now because you had a falling out? So technically, you should have listened to your ex and your telling Rex that he's making the right decision.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Not a matter of being a rebel, matter of not kissing ass and doing what YOU want, not what others want. In this situation, Rex clearly didn't want to break off the friendship, but did just to please someone else's selfish wishes. Fuck that.
    Wait a minute.....Erik, don't you like hate Kurt now because you had a falling out? So technically, you should have listened to your ex and your telling Rex that he's making the right decision.
    No, not really. She just didn't want me talking to him because she in general didn't like him and he annoyed her.

rex, dont even pay attention -_-
    imageimage
    lolsuckmydickcunt
    i did so because my best friend someone who has been there with me threw everything....he has some emotions over this obviously...and he asked me out of respect not to talk to her any more...something that is hard and i wish i didn't have to do...but i am not willing to sacrifice my friendship with him for any one
    lol no worries...im not gonna let it bother me...ill just explain my situation...i already feel like shit, nothing on the internet is going to phase me
    No one's worth that, but oh well, to each their own.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Not a matter of being a rebel, matter of not kissing ass and doing what YOU want, not what others want. In this situation, Rex clearly didn't want to break off the friendship, but did just to please someone else's selfish wishes. Fuck that.
    You fail to realize that to get some things you want in life, you have to kiss someones ass at one point
    imageimage