Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I think I have found.

12345679»

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I'm 15, of course I live with her you dumb fuck. Also, never failed, get your facts straight. Just went the homeschool route, and I do much better now as far as school work is concerned. Never did it in regular school.
    Of course you live with your mom, and at that age its understandable. But what do you do to help her out? Do you help with rent? Food? Bills? Didn't think so. If fact, because you failed AT school, now she has to do even more for you and hav less of a life herself because your selfish and can't play well with others. At your age, the only thing you really need to accomplish is staying in school... way to go. It just makes me laugh harder when you call other a dumb fuck.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Still waiting to hear about these accomplishments too
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm 15, of course I live with her you dumb fuck. Also, never failed, get your facts straight. Just went the homeschool route, and I do much better now as far as school work is concerned. Never did it in regular school.
    Of course you live with your mom, and at that age its understandable. But what do you do to help her out? Do you help with rent? Food? Bills? Didn't think so. If fact, because you failed AT school, now she has to do even more for you and hav less of a life herself because your selfish and can't play well with others. At your age, the only thing you really need to accomplish is staying in school... way to go. It just makes me laugh harder when you call other a dumb fuck.
    Lol, what does she have to do for me? You're obviously another one of the ignorant fucktards who doesn't know how homeschool works and that she doesn't teach me.
    I will admit I am pretty much ignorant of home schooling. I'm one of the "dumbfucks" that got a proper education and got a college degree. Ya got me there, sick burn dude.

Now, about those accomplishments of yours?
    I refuse to carry this on with you. You act as if homeschooling isn't proper education. Only difference is it takes away the social aspect. But hey, what do I know? I'm not in proper education, so I'm stupid, even though I'm in all advanced classes now except for Math.
    Your ducking the question.
    I refuse to carry this on with you.
    Also, *You're. But I'm a stupid homeschooled retard, what do I know? :)
    Your ducking the question.
    ITT -
    You posted here about how people hate on your accomplishments similar to a situation where a member accomplished something (getting a job) and received hate for it.

You got asked about those "accomplishments.

You refuse to answer the question because you haven't really accomplished shit.

Yes I have, but:
    Checkmate.jpg

Anyway, what are you writing now?
    What the fuck do you care? So you can bash the fuck out of it again when I post it? Fuck off.
    God damn dude, youre a sensitive little fucker. Perhaps you never noticed, but I never bashed your shit just to bash it. When it sucks I say it sucks. When it shows signs of improvement, I tell you. When its good, I tell you that too. I've never done shit but try to help you improve your writing. I've tried to get you to use more similies and metaphors to make your writing more vivid, add some punch lines to make it hit harder, and work on keeping a theme in mind rather than just tossing an eclectic collection of words together just because they rhyme. Holy fuck, I'm a hating asshole for trying to explain how everything you write should be treated like its your first project and with a hunger that grabs a listeners attention in 30 seconds or less. To say your piece and leave out the bullshit. Indeed, for this I shall fuck right off and hop off your dick now.
    What the fuck do you care? So you can bash the fuck out of it again when I post it? Fuck off.
    To answer this question.... lol I guess I don't. Except you seem to be pretty passionate about what your doing, so I know you're writing something. I simply asked about it, I didn't ask you to post shit. Its important to write everyday if you want to get better. I was going to suggest that you try writing a story rap to both challenge yourself and practice that whole "theme and actually saying something" bit.

Blah blah blah, insert a dick faggot response here.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    This ain't no mudd club or C.B.G.B. I ain't got time for that now. 8-X image