Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I think I have found.

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I usually stay in one of the the hotels across from first Midwest bank amphitheater. We get a suite I think we stayed at holiday inn. We were going to stay in one of the fancy hotels downtown but decided to spend that much elsewhere
    Fuck the Tinley area. I hate it/that venue. I don't blame you for staying right there tho since it's a hassle to go back towards the city.

I like staying there because I can get on the train by the hotel and go downtown.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    were in the same boat, ape lol
    imageimage
    he's a winner compared to you two. ;)
    Hopefully he reaches his goal and makes it big.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    were in the same boat, ape lol
    Shit happens you can't please everyone but at least I tried.

And did you want me to get on Facebook?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    true. i do housekeeping at Hilton making more per hour than Bianca's fatass, plus tips and i get actual hours. :)
    your gonna call someone a fatass and brag about a job that was most likely pretty much given to you? whats with all the negativity

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ONE LAST FUCKING TIME!!!

I don't think it is gonna work.
    true. i do housekeeping at Hilton making more per hour than Bianca's fatass, plus tips and i get actual hours. :)
    your gonna call someone a fatass and brag about a job that was most likely pretty much given to you? whats with all the negativity

AND she called me 'chunky' in another thread when i didnt even say a word lol
    shit starters gon' start i guess
    imageimage
    not even
    personally, i think ive toned the bitching down so much since a few months ago
    i still have my bad days, but im getting better :)

i give you props for that! made having you around the forum much more pleasant

not even
    personally, i think ive toned the bitching down so much since a few months ago
    i still have my bad days, but im getting better :)

i give you props for that! made having you around the forum much more pleasant

thank you :)
    one can only try
    imageimage
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I usually stay in one of the the hotels across from first Midwest bank amphitheater. We get a suite I think we stayed at holiday inn. We were going to stay in one of the fancy hotels downtown but decided to spend that much elsewhere
    Fuck the Tinley area. I hate it/that venue. I don't blame you for staying right there tho since it's a hassle to go back towards the city.

I like staying there because I can get on the train by the hotel and go downtown.
    Ya, that's not bad at all.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    ONE LAST FUCKING TIME!!!

I don't think it is gonna work.
    :-W

AND she called me 'chunky' in another thread when i didnt even say a word lol
    shit starters gon' start i guess

i just think its funny shes going try and throw the fact she has a decent paying job in someones face when she didn't even have to work for it...her bf works there its not like she had to search and work hard to find a good job

I actually look forward to the train ride :-)

I love the whole area up there. I was born in Joliet. And lived in orland park for 7 years

she talked shit when i was excited about working. tis why we're not friends. n i work my ass off there, nothing is "given" to me.
    yeah i don't know what happened there so its none of my business

So where's the rest of the beef with me distance? It can't just be the Leah thing
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I actually look forward to the train ride :-)

I love the whole area up there. I was born in Joliet. And lived in orland park for 7 years
    GTFO! Why did you move?

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Sorry Streets, but this kind of shit happens here often.
    now youre just bullshitting because that was taken care of in FB

Bianca Tenneriello

listen, can we not dislike each other? im sorry if i offended you and im being spr cereal. im real happy for you and your move/job. i lurve you, chick :(

Brittany Amabile
    June 4
    Brittany Amabile

you still never explained the face. it made me feel like shit. :(

Bianca Tenneriello
    June 4
    Bianca Tenneriello

im very sorry :( i swear i didnt mean anything by it besides like why housekeeper and not something like front desk

Brittany Amabile
    June 4
    Brittany Amabile

well, Matt's getting me in there and that's all they have open. i'd prefer front desk but it's hard to be picky when i'm not down there. housekeeping gets tips too which is a plus.

Bianca Tenneriello
    June 4
    Bianca Tenneriello

youre gonna be living with him now?

Brittany Amabile
    June 4
    Brittany Amabile

yes, just for the summer. i miss my puppies already :(

Bianca Tenneriello
    June 4
    Bianca Tenneriello

bring them!

Brittany Amabile
    June 4
    Brittany Amabile

i wishhh. i live in the cut so they can just run around whenever, they'd get run over down there. Matt lives like, a 10 minute walk from the beach. and his roommates would prob be pissed lol

Bianca Tenneriello
    June 4
    Bianca Tenneriello

well im glad everything is working out, even if its just for the summer

Brittany Amabile
    June 4
    Brittany Amabile

thank you (:

annnnnnnnnnnnnd squashed
    [or so i thought, correct me guys if that doesnt seem over]
    imageimage
    What makes me a piece of shit though distance?
    Sorry Streets, but this kind of shit happens here often.

lol it actually hasn't been to bad lately...but its starting to heat up again