Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I think I have found.

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Annnndd it continues....
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well this was a fun read.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Distance finds one thing someone says wrong and hates them forever.
    I disagree with this comment. It is pretty obvious you don't know Distance at all...
    i just think its funny shes going try and throw the fact she has a decent paying job in someones face when she didn't even have to work for it...her bf works there its not like she had to search and work hard to find a good job
    Why would you look down on someone's accomplishments just because they had help? You realize that most jobs are given by personal recommendations? I interviewed at a company a year ago that would not interview anyone without a personal rec from someone that worked there.

Distance is proud of her job, and I am happy she found a job she likes. Nothing about being recommended to it diminishes that accomplishment.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wouldnt have my union bricklaying job if it wasnt for my stepdad helping me out and he wouldnt have had the same job if it wasnt for his dad helping him out.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i would also not have a job if it wasnt for a friend
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ? i barely post here anymore so obviously there's no evidence of a pole. try again.
    What do you do for work?
    i iz herz sugardaddy :>

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    4 pages of durr
    Distance finds one thing someone says wrong and hates them forever.
    I disagree with this comment. It is pretty obvious you don't know Distance at all...
    This is an interesting theory and pretty much true about everyone on here because I've not met most on here in real life however Bianca and I both said one thing distance did not like after being cool with each other for a long time and then caught months of hate from here. I can only go by personal experience and that is what I did. Now kindly move along sir, nothing to see here.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i just think its funny shes going try and throw the fact she has a decent paying job in someones face when she didn't even have to work for it...her bf works there its not like she had to search and work hard to find a good job
    Why would you look down on someone's accomplishments just because they had help? You realize that most jobs are given by personal recommendations? I interviewed at a company a year ago that would not interview anyone without a personal rec from someone that worked there.

Distance is proud of her job, and I am happy she found a job she likes. Nothing about being recommended to it diminishes that accomplishment.

im not saying theres any thing wrong with getting a job cause you know someone....i just don't think you should throw it in someones face you make more money then them when you didn't have to put effort into finding the job....she moved down there and probably didn't even have to put in an app...im just saying she shouldn't throw something she didn't have to put effort into getting at someones face

also fuck y00z guys...iv never had a friend get me a jobz

[-(
    I've seen multiple instances over the last 5 years of someone fucking over Distance and her being cool with them in a week or so. I interpret her responses to you as being your comments were so awful that she really no longer wishes to know you. And I can't say that I blame her based off of what I heard you said. I wasnt there, and I didnt see what was said and its context.... so I dont have the same feelings. But I can understand that.
    Keep crying wake, I hurt someones feelings online and apologized to the person. Never involved her so she can get over it
    crying? Dude... I'm not even coming at you. I thought you wanted to understand where she was coming from and why I disagreed with your original opinion. I don't care about this dogg... What I said was for your benefit.
    I just found something else interesting.

Distance you told someone earlier Matt didn't get you the job, but then when you were having the convo with Bianca you said he got you the job. So you were lying, and you call her a fake. It's interesting.

By the way I don't care how you got the job you do what you have to when it comes to work I'm not hating on you for using matt to get the job just that you were lying.
    crying? Dude... I'm not even coming at you. I thought you wanted to understand where she was coming from and why I disagreed with your original opinion. I don't care about this dogg... What I said was for your benefit.
    Meh I don't need to understand her I really have no problem with her she can hate me all she wants. I found this entire thread fun.
    true. i do housekeeping at Hilton making more per hour than Bianca's fatass, plus tips and i get actual hours. :)
    your gonna call someone a fatass and brag about a job that was most likely pretty much given to you? whats with all the negativity

she talked shit when i was excited about working. tis why we're not friends. n i work my ass off there, nothing is "given" to me.