Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Really? I didn't see it as a pity-party song at all. I see it as he's laying it out 100 percent. Which IMO, is great.
    maybe we have different definitions of pity-party? For example

"I don't wanna know what it's like to feel every rip and tear.
    And honestly, I'm scared, 'cause the future's lookin' empty.
    And everyone in memory wishes they never met me.
    Befriend me? For what? Just to throw me in the dust?
    And the reinforce the reason I'm the only one I trust?"

this seems pretty "whoa is me" linkin parkish....

But really I am not trying to be negative here. I do agree with you that he is laying it out 100 percent and that it is much better then what he has done before. But I also believe he could do a lot better.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh, I believe he could do much better as well. He's got talent, he's just gotta put it out there. He's definitely gotten a lot better than the previous ones..
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't care. I did it for myself. I don't care who likes it or not. And I don't see why you wouldn't want to admit you liked it. It doesn't make you a pussy. Some of the best songs I've ever heard are songs like this where the artists completely lay out their feelings. For instance, one of my top 5 Tyler songs is Nightmare, easily his deepest and most personal song about all his personal problems. And this is something I'm passionate about, regardless that it's about me. Obviously anything I write that I'm passionate about, is about ME. Stuff I'M passionate about.
    This is the original. This is the first Wolf Gang beat I've done in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAIGpmCIMoA

[Intro]
    Smoke weed, uh

[Verse 1]
    I hate fears, I shake spears
    I know pain from cuts and bruises when you lose, I can relate to ya's
    I haven't seen my father for seven going on eight years
    Thirteen in the spot you left me out like I'mma wait here
    Yellow is for my mom's favorite color
    White cause that's the race I kept getting in trouble by
    And you ask me why my father couldn't be a man? He's a lullaby
    And this song just cut at two minutes and 24 seconds
    Shit, my temper's like, two minutes from lifting this weapon
    Scraping the residue off the dresser along with my necklace
    Time to start my day strong, I'm fucking with breakfast
    Prejudice, they hate to see a nigger in Lexus
    Self made, self paid, self signed, self shade, oh
    I guess they wanna be like me now, but before they could see how
    Drunk in class off of Corona, alcohol in my Arizona
    It's because my life was in a coma

[Hook]
    I'm all alone in this world, shit, I'm all alone in this world
    Am I alone in this world, am I all alone in this world?

[Verse 2]
    I almost sliced my cop nigga, I probably would've
    If I didn't knew, I was gonna be one of them top niggas
    Too bad I'm genius for my own genius, stitched and seamless
    From the hoopdee to the Beamers, grocery store to the creamers
    Nigga non-believers for the dreamers
    I is for the teamless, nigga do you know who we is?
    The feces of Jesus, Monique big, as she's there
    Before the present buisness, niggas wasn't fucking with this shit
    Left Brain is my witness, who the fuck are all you bitches?
    (Who me? What's your name?) What's my name?
    What's your name, what's your name, baby girl what's your name?
    What are you sayin', keep it playin', cause I can not comprehend
    You're trying to fly with my crew to Spain, we built this shit, without a crane
    And truly all I want is your fucking brain, afterwards I never see your ass again
    She like "Man, fuck you!" I don't give a fuck bitch, I can't trust you

[Hook]

[Outro]
    Now, if you've ever been alone in your life put your hands up
    If somebody's let you down, put your hands up
    If you need a lending hand sometimes then put your hands up
    Now reach out, I can relate
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    The kamikazes are japanese, not islamic...
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited September 2011
    Nice job erik the lyrics remind me of something tech n9ne would would write.
    Are you retarded? Kamikaze means a suicide attack. Specifically with a plane. It's a Japanese term, but if I fly a plane into your house, or somehow detonate the plane, I'm a kamikaze. 9/11 was a kamikaze attack.
    Nice job erik the lyrics remind me of something tech n9ne would would write.
    Thank you. \m/
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    :-q **==
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Are you retarded? Kamikaze means a suicide attack. Specifically with a plane. It's a Japanese term, but if I fly a plane into your house, or somehow detonate the plane, I'm a kamikaze. 9/11 was a kamikaze attack.
    Kamikaze is a term specifically for suicidal Japanese fighters in WWII. You see the term used by people who don't know what they're talking about for different things, but that's not the way it's supposed to be used.

Also, Kamikaze means divine wind.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Are YOU retarded??

The Kamikaze were suicide attacks by military aviators from the Empire of Japan against Allied naval vessels in the closing stages of the Pacific campaign of World War II, designed to destroy as many warships as possible. They were a specific type of millitary.. Its like saying oh these guys in Pakistan are shooting people with guns so that means they are marines!!! stfu go work on your homework rather than wasting your time doing this shit
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Kamikaze is a term specifically for suicidal Japanese fighters in WWII. You see the term used by people who don't know what they're talking about for different things, but that's not the way it's supposed to be used.

It can still be used to describe a suicide plane attack. And it often is.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    You were saying, erik?
    imageimage
    Are YOU retarded??

The Kamikaze were suicide attacks by military aviators from the Empire of Japan against Allied naval vessels in the closing stages of the Pacific campaign of World War II, designed to destroy as many warships as possible. They were a specific type of millitary.. Its like saying oh these guys in Pakistan are shooting people with guns so that means they are marines!!! stfu go work on your homework rather than wasting your time doing this shit
    lolburnoutmad

8-}
    You were saying, erik?
    That I'm correct. :)
    Are YOU retarded??

lolburnoutmad
    Im the one with a highschool diploma and attending a State University buddy :-bd
    haha come up with something besides burnout because that sure isnt me **==
    lolburnoutmad

I hope you don't expect a reaction. Not dealing with that shit today, especially not from the most retarded person on here.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Incorrectly, yeah, all the time.

In context you use it in, it doesn't really matter though.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I'm really not carrying this on about the word kamikaze. I used it fine, it's not like it makes absolutely no sense or is a stupid line. It's always something to nitpick with you faggots.