Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL Jamie's my nigguh.

dude i dont know whats gayer
    the 15 year old rapping
    and putting out disses
    or the grown ass man
    who bothers to respond
    with his own rap
    yeah, niggas don't know there aint no grown ups in rap hahahahahahah! silly faggot, raps are fer kids!!!!
    Good job completely missing his point. You think if I was big, and wrote a diss to Eminem, that he would bother responding? Fuck no! He's nearly 40 years old. That's my point with you and Jobe. You faggots are among the top 5 oldest on here, and harass the fuck out of a 15 year old, it's quite disgusting and pathetic for two grown ass men. Sad thing is, I act older than the two of you combined.
    Idk what's gayer
    The 15 year old that goes way too out of his way to make everyone think he's 18+
    or the other 15 year old still believing him

LOL @ Dumb cunts still believing that. u jus mad cuz u got punked like a mothetfucker.
    Wanted a response? Here you fucking go. Wrote this in 10-15 minutes. Voice is fucked up from pneumonia. Fuck you.

Jobe Diss. by ErikBehemoth1357

Lyrics:

Here's a buckshot, to Jobe The DirtButton.
    Think your rhymes are better than me, homie, stop frontin'.
    This Music that I'm making's gonna make me mad ends.
    But ay, maybe I can help you pay for your Depends.
    Like, you a senior citizen, envious of a young blood.
    You so Goddamn jealous, yo, that's jelly to a donut.
    You can suck these dos nuts, servin' you in Spanish.
    Oh, you asshurt?
    Here's a motherfucking bandage.
    Here's a fuckin' Band Aid, seems your pussy's sand pape-
    Er, you stand below me, you should be doin' my landscape.
    You a fuckin' scapegoat, bet you love to drop that soap.
    Take it in the ass you little faggot, and leave me alone.
    Obsession is sickening, you a fuckin' pedophile.
    I really wouldn't put it past you, just to go molest a child.
    Honestly, you old, don't you fucking have a life?
    Like, checkers with your kids, or maybe buttfuckin' your wife?
    Instead you on the internet, harassin' a teen.
    What, you motherfuckin' bitter 'cause your wife won't suck your peen?
    You can say that I'm a poser, you can say that I'm repetitive.
    When I truly make it, 1, comma, zeros, repetitive.
    Then you'll have regretted it, talkin' all that shit.
    It's that zero from the internet, with a number one hit.
    Know that I don't give a shit, about a crusty old Metalhead.
    Destroyed you on a track, and now the beef is fuckin' settled bitch.

Best fucking rap you have ever wrote! hands down... this is is dope. I fucking love it. seriously, there is almost nothing I'd change about this other then your tone being a little fucked up from pneumonia.

Seriously! This shit was real. And you can tell from the words and the way you said it and shit... How can you not tell the difference from THIS and the vanilla generic bullshit you normally write?

Only write shit like this. shit that gets you fired up. shit that is REAL. REAL BITCH. get it?

You know, the sad thing, is I expected that this would be called my best right when I posted it, not just from you, but still. And it looks like I was right. I'm guessing just 'cause it invokes drama and is humorous to see me firing at Jobe I guess, Idk. But I find it sad that this, and a stupid "for fun" Rap I wrote to Nyan Cat, both of which took maybe 15 minutes to write, are being considered my best on here. It honestly shows that you like those ones for humorous effect, and not 'cause of the Music. Which doesn't surprise me with a Metal forum, but still. I had tons of REAL songs before this. Memorex CDs, The Show Goes On, Words I Never Said, Freaks And Geeks, Living For The Moment, Etc.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

You know, the sad thing, is I expected that this would be called my best right when I posted it, not just from you, but still. And it looks like I was right. I'm guessing just 'cause it invokes drama and is humorous to see me firing at Jobe I guess, Idk. But I find it sad that this, and a stupid "for fun" Rap I wrote to Nyan Cat, both of which took maybe 15 minutes to write, are being considered my best on here. It honestly shows that you like those ones for humorous effect, and not 'cause of the Music. Which doesn't surprise me with a Metal forum, but still. I had tons of REAL songs before this. Memorex CDs, The Show Goes On, Words I Never Said, Freaks And Geeks, Living For The Moment, Etc.
    It wasnt just the humorous aspect of it but one of the first ones that wasnt so focused on "where you are going". You're right... I love humorous raps. NWA - Automobile is epic! But what made this rap is that it seemed fairly obvious that you were into it. It came off as real, and relevant, and that is what people want from their tunes.... something real.
    Lol when people like Gucci Mane are huge, it proves that last statement is false. People don't give a shit. And even if YOU personally feel this was my first real one, all of my songs are, and I don't care who disagrees. I know exactly what I'm writing about, and that's all that matters.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    FUCKYEA.JPG. Here we go.

Flows - Nyan Cat. by ErikBehemoth1357

FUCKYEA.JPG. Here we go.

FUCKYEA.JPG. Here we go.

FUCKYEA.JPG. Here we go.

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol when people like Gucci Mane are huge, it proves that last statement is false. People don't give a shit. And even if YOU personally feel this was my first real one, all of my songs are, and I don't care who disagrees. I know exactly what I'm writing about, and that's all that matters.
    Then stop whining when people criticize you for the lyrical content.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Listened to the Jobe rap, major improvement over the others. If you have so much frustration built up, use it more often in your songs. (Not saying every song should be about internet forumers who be hatin, but yeah)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Wanted a response? Here you fucking go. Wrote this in 10-15 minutes. Voice is fucked up from pneumonia. Fuck you.

Jobe Diss. by ErikBehemoth1357

Lyrics:

Here's a buckshot, to Jobe The DirtButton.
    Think your rhymes are better than me, homie, stop frontin'.
    This Music that I'm making's gonna make me mad ends.
    But ay, maybe I can help you pay for your Depends.
    Like, you a senior citizen, envious of a young blood.
    You so Goddamn jealous, yo, that's jelly to a donut.
    You can suck these dos nuts, servin' you in Spanish.
    Oh, you asshurt?
    Here's a motherfucking bandage.
    Here's a fuckin' Band Aid, seems your pussy's sand pape-
    Er, you stand below me, you should be doin' my landscape.
    You a fuckin' scapegoat, bet you love to drop that soap.
    Take it in the ass you little faggot, and leave me alone.
    Obsession is sickening, you a fuckin' pedophile.
    I really wouldn't put it past you, just to go molest a child.
    Honestly, you old, don't you fucking have a life?
    Like, checkers with your kids, or maybe buttfuckin' your wife?
    Instead you on the internet, harassin' a teen.
    What, you motherfuckin' bitter 'cause your wife won't suck your peen?
    You can say that I'm a poser, you can say that I'm repetitive.
    When I truly make it, 1, comma, zeros, repetitive.
    Then you'll have regretted it, talkin' all that shit.
    It's that zero from the internet, with a number one hit.
    Know that I don't give a shit, about a crusty old Metalhead.
    Destroyed you on a track, and now the beef is fuckin' settled bitch.

Best fucking rap you have ever wrote! hands down... this is is dope. I fucking love it. seriously, there is almost nothing I'd change about this other then your tone being a little fucked up from pneumonia.

Seriously! This shit was real. And you can tell from the words and the way you said it and shit... How can you not tell the difference from THIS and the vanilla generic bullshit you normally write?

Only write shit like this. shit that gets you fired up. shit that is REAL. REAL BITCH. get it?

that was great.....
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    LOL Jamie's my nigguh.

dude i dont know whats gayer
    the 15 year old rapping
    and putting out disses
    or the grown ass man
    who bothers to respond
    with his own rap
    yeah, niggas don't know there aint no grown ups in rap hahahahahahah! silly faggot, raps are fer kids!!!!
    Good job completely missing his point. You think if I was big, and wrote a diss to Eminem, that he would bother responding? Fuck no! He's nearly 40 years old. That's my point with you and Jobe. You faggots are among the top 5 oldest on here, and harass the fuck out of a 15 year old, it's quite disgusting and pathetic for two grown ass men. Sad thing is, I act older than the two of you combined.
    Idk what's gayer
    The 15 year old that goes way too out of his way to make everyone think he's 18+
    or the other 15 year old still believing him

LOL @ Dumb cunts still believing that. u jus mad cuz u got punked like a mothetfucker.

dude. you threatened to kill several people on this forum and have glorified and condoned mass school shootings....
    Shock value, shock value everywhere
    Not shock value faggot. I'm still dead serious about that. Glad those kids did it. Maybe people will learn to stop pushing people's buttons. Same goes for that fat kid that bodyslammed the fuck out of that little scrawny fuck. Although that's not killing him, but still. And I fail to see what that has to do with Bianca still being retarded and thinking Jamie is 15, other than your old ass once again trying to start shit.
    Not shock value faggot.
    lol'd hard
    Same goes for that fat kid that bodyslammed the fuck out of that little scrawny fuck..
    Little fuck actually deserved it because he bullied him, wasn't an innocent victim of a sociopath. Also:
    that's not killing him
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    How is just being a normal high school kid something to be murdered over?
    They weren't down with Wolf Gang
    Shouldn't repeatedly fuck with and bully someone, that's how. I actually feel bad for the kids that do the shooting, because it's sad they live their lives in misery because of other faggots taunting them, and then they usually die by getting their revenge and killing themselves right after. So, they win, yet they don't.
    Kill yourself. You're pathetic.

Kill yourself. You're pathetic.

Dude, I can only do it once.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Don't get me wrong, I feel terrible for those kids too, but their problems aren't stemming from being made fun of. If that were true, me and all of my friends would of shot up our schools, lmao. People who make fun of you aren't bad people, either. I've learned that over the years. They do it because of the group mentality. High school kids are stupid, but they don't stay that way forever. And if they do, you won't see them in college.

Everyone I hated in high school has been nice to me and stuff. Sure, some of Arlo's friends who I knew make fun of me when around our mutual friend, but whatever. I'm an odd awkward person. I don't blame them for poking fun at me.
    Yeah, most of the kids are just depressed and have other issues.