Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

We have a morbid GOV people

124»

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    ciggs are bad and whoever smokes them will die
    Derp. Whoever doesn't smoke them dies too.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    ciggs are bad and whoever smokes them will die
    Derp. Whoever doesn't smoke them dies too.
    Derp. Everybody dies

imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Noted. I wish you to get whatever help you may need to see what kind of damage you may be doing to the ones around you.
    help? wtf? u talkin about?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    cigg free is the way to be :-bd
    imageimage
    i hope u were refering to metal help cuz see been through that and belaid to popular belief they can change what people think even if theyve brainwashed them to no degree

[-(

blue turbins

a shame

[-(

blue turbins

one last thang to say about this shit:

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

[-(

blue turbins

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Sometimes I understand what you are saying however this is one of those times I don't. You're making absolutely no sense.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i'm all for taxing the fuck out of smokers.... because like ape (i think) said; that shit affects everybody around them.

Here in Cali, we're basically an election away from not being able to smoke in public AT ALL!

- i especially love that you cant smoke at the beach anymore; the fucks lost that privilege because they cant comprehend how an ashtray works.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    ITT: Catz going full blown retard from butthurt. well trolled ape, well trolled.

I love that they banned smoking from ALL public buildings in NC, which meant my smoke cloud venues went smoke free and well as every restaurant. it was a glorious day. NC is having a massive budget problems right now and i think they should raise the cig tax a dollar. when PA did it it raised almost a billion in tax revenue and it could replace the money they gutted from this states already bad education system
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In NY. Pretty much the only places left to smoke are in your car, or in your house. haha.
    i needs to be illegal to smoke around children too. make that shit like a 1000 buck fine with a possible child endangerment charge.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Another annoying thing about smoke. When people are smoking around me in their cars and in the summer there is two options. Have the windows down or turn the air conditioning on to stay cool either way the smoke comes into my vehicle. I do not appreciate that. Why can't they figure out a way to make cigs odorless? Then I will most likely not care.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i wouldn't give any fucks about ppl smoking if it didn't effect me.

i have chronic respiratory problems cause ppl smoked around me from when i was born til when i was like 13. i've had bronchitis almost 20 times