Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

We have a morbid GOV people

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Fukk off catz cigs are gross.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Fukk off catz cigs are gross.
    fukk u

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Your just mad i don't wanna die from cancer b-(
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Cigs aren't roses and daises, but I enjoy the smell for some reason like I like the smell of gasoline. I could go on but i don't really see the point because I've said everything before
    imageimage
    Your just mad i don't wanna die from cancer b-(
    i hope you do anywayz.... like skin cancer from the very Sun... or too much sacrin from your diet fukkin soda...... fukk japnees nuclear fall out may it hover over your fukkin house

[-(

blue turbins

Lol I find it funny that the non smokers are the morons in catz eyes.

Can anyone say delusional?
    u r because youallz gonna die too bitchz i'll see y00zallz in hell

you all act like youre gonna live forever
    no. we're going to live healthier and therefore happier.
    no see um happy and i smoke so try and make me unhappy with your stupid filthy morbid picz on my cig pack cuz it aint gonna happen bitch

[-(

blue turbins

Lol you got jokes catz i'll give you that.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Catz you're a riot I look forward to spending the last part of my life not fucked up from lung cancer and everything else associated with cigs
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    ya well when i get lung cancer ill be sure going out with a hell of a partae cuz then i can legally smack out on Morphine itll be a fukkin gas... ill be like fukk kemo doc just give me a fukkin few liters of thet Morphine to inject hey

[-(

blue turbins

o shit i forgot and ah i can smoke sum of that killer medical ganja i hear about legally... fukkin aye

[-(

blue turbins

You said you have daughters right? You must not give a fuck about them either you would rather kill yourself early "partying" than see them for as long as possible. That's awfully selfish to not give a fuck about your own children.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    You said you have daughters right? You must not give a fuck about them either you would rather kill yourself early "partying" than see them for as long as possible. That's awfully selfish to not give a fuck about your own children.
    d00d i'll see um in the after so i got there faster so wut

[-(

blue turbins

Whatever you say sir you clearly do not love your children or think about how these things could affect them.
    Whatever you say sir you clearly do not love your children or think about how these things could affect them.
    whatever philistien

[-(

blue turbins

better than outliven em apez so fukkov

[-(

blue turbins

Shrug me off all you want but deep down you know it's true. Fact is though you're killing yourself with those things and at the same time your breaking your daughters hearts. Unless of course they are as selfish as you and want to die early as well.

And I don't think you should go around telling people you hope they get cancer. Adam is probably the nicest person on here next to Courtney and you say things like that. This sir is pathetic.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    catz is full retard
    imageimage
    Shrug me off all you want but deep down you know it's true. Fact is though you're killing yourself with those things and at the same time your breaking your daughters hearts. Unless of course they are as selfish as you and want to die early as well.

And I don't think you should go around telling people you hope they get cancer. Adam is probably the nicest person on here next to Courtney and you say things like that. This sir is pathetic.
    fukk u i hope u die

[-(

blue turbins

Noted. I wish you to get whatever help you may need to see what kind of damage you may be doing to the ones around you.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited June 2011
    ciggs are bad and whoever smokes them will die
    imageimage