Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ryan Dunn Dead

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    They said they could only identify him by his tattoos and hair. So yeah he got burned alive.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i had heard there was 3 people with them and one survived...any one hear if there is truth to this?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I know of only one passenger and he didn't make it either
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    They said they could only identify him by his tattoos and hair. So yeah he got burned alive.
    people can still burn after dying
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i had heard there was 3 people with them and one survived...any one hear if there is truth to this?
    There was another person in the photo of dunn and pals drinking, but i don't think he got in the car w dunn

"The one-car accident happened on Route 322 around 2:30 a.m., according to Officer Geiger with West Goshen police. The 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 shot through about 40 yards of trees before it hit the last one and exploded into flames, according to police. The police press release reads, 'Preliminary investigation revealed that speed may have been a contributing factor to the accident'."
    The story also reported: "Dunn's passenger, 30-year-old Zachary Hartwell of West Chester, Pa., was also killed. Hartwell worked as a production assistant on the movie Jackass Number Two and starred in Bam Margera's movie Minghags." Hartwell, who was 30, was newly married.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Doubt it.. He may have been alive, but I also highly doubt he felt it. You don't go barrelling into woods at 120 mph smoke a tree and then go "Damn this fire is hot." He was probably in shock, unconscious, or already gone.
    image Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    :-(
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

gona check out the socind 1/2 of jackass 3 that i never finished tonight and jackass 3.5 in memory :-(
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

gona check out the socind 1/2 of jackass 3 that i never finished tonight and jackass 3.5 in memory :-(
    the chair bit in 3.5 with dunn and bam is hilarious
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I laughed so hard at that
    imageimage
    iv been a fan of jackass since day one..followed pretty much everything they did and have every bit they did on dvd...but for some reason i stopped watching 3 mid way threw and never finished...idk why seems like i remember it it not being as good
    It all started with the cky's for me. We would skate all day then all hang out and watch that shit online
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    THis was on a FB, don't know if anyone here read it yet or not...

"God if you give us Ryan Dunn back, we will give you Justin Beiber" Over 149,682 people like this page. The initial autopsy of "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn and the passenger killed in an early-morning wreck in rural Pennsylvania on Monday revealed that the tw...o died from blunt-force trauma and the fire that consumed Dunn's vehicle. According to the Chester County Coroner, Dunn and 30-year-old Zachary Hartwell were both dead before police arrived at the scene of the accident, which occurred around 2:30 a.m. on Monday in West Goshen Township, when the amateur daredevil's 2007 Porsche 911 GTS swerved off the road and flew through 40 yards of trees before hitting one and bursting into flames. Relive Ryan Dunn's best stunts on the "Jackass" TV show. West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll told Radar Online that an accident-reconstruction team was able to determine that the Porsche was traveling at a very high rate of speed — almost 130 mph — when it collided with a guard rail. "I've never seen a car destroyed in an automobile accident the way this car was, even before it caught on fire," Carroll said. "The automobile actually came apart. It was unbelievable and I've been on a lot of fatal accident scenes. This was by far the worst I've ever seen." TMZ reported that, based on the autopsy results, "It seems it was impossible to determine if the two died from the impact of the crash itself or from the fire that resulted." The coroner also told the site that toxicology results for both men — which would help determine whether alcohol was involved in the crash — would be released in four to six weeks. In the hours before the crash, Dunn was photographed drinking at Barnaby's of America, a bar in West Chester, Pennsylvania, leading some to speculate that he was drunk before the accident occurred. But an employee of the bar told MTV News that he "didn't seem intoxicated." "He seemed like he was having a good time, hanging out with friends," the employee said. "[He] only had a couple beers here. As far as we're concerned, the biggest thing, our hearts go out to the family and friends, and his loss is a big loss to our community. The biggest thing we're worried about is his friends and family."See More
    Page: ‎156,836 people like this.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i see how your attitude changes ape when it someone u care about. u should be shitting all over him for the way he died. lesson of the day show respect regardless of how u personally feel of someone
    Lol Nola you're funny you should read my early comments if I may " if he was drunk and driving I have no remorse"
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    why is driving 130 mph with others in the car any better?
    It's not he was an idiot for that. I never commented on any of that I do not believe.
    My first comment was when we first heard everything I said I will wait until everything is made official up until the thing that was just posted there was no word officially about anything. It is beyond stupid to drive that speed yes. I also believe we were still waiting to find out if he was driving which is why I said I will wait to see what all is said. Please read through everything before commenting