Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ryan Dunn Dead

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im just saying people make mistakes in life, by drunk driving or driving like a retard, doesnt mean u should be cold hearted and shit all over them cuz other people have lost someone they loved and respected alot. ur alrite in my book but u really should learn to show a more well rounded compassion for people that you may not personally have fondness over
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Nola have you noticed I've been nicer to people on here? Just curious. I said it in another thread I am trying to show you guys I'm not always an asshole. Yes I am very stubborn towards some things but everyone has their own opinion.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i dont think your an asshole, in fact i usually agree with you and i have respect for your strong opinions because i am strong minded as well and i nderstand (usually) where your coming from.... but sometimes i get this feeling that showing compassion for people (ex u shitting on people who died in past threads) is hard for u to grasp..maybe your lightning up tho and thats good then...
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Ape is a nice dude for not having a soul.
    I'm more of keeping it to myself. If somebody kills themselves doing something stupid like driving 130, drinking, or doing various drugs I'm going to look down on them because that's pretty pathetic. But since it seems to piss off a lot of people I've been toning it down.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm more of keeping it to myself. If somebody kills themselves doing something stupid like driving 130, drinking, or doing various drugs I'm going to look down on them because that's pretty pathetic. But since it seems to piss off a lot of people I've been toning it down.
    well its def not something to be proud of but just understand that everyone in life makes mistakes..u said before that u were addicted to pain meds or something similar to that..if you od on them you shouldnt be considered a peice of shit, you just made a mistake..people can change and become better people, but some unfortunately make fatal mistakes and that is sad not pathetic
    I wasn't addicted to pain meds and if I overdosed on that my feelings wouldn't change. Pain meds are the most annoying thing I deal with at this point 80% of the people I work with that's all they do at work is snort the shit.

Anyway it was sleeping pills. I couldn't go to sleep without taking sleeping pills when I was in high school but broke it one summer after 2 years straight of taking them every night.
    well its good u broke that off, some people might not be as strong, doesnt mean there pathetic tho
    If they kills themselves doing it I think it is. More of them being weak than pathetic though. But like I said I've been toning it down and playing nice with people.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    autopsy reports take weeks
    thats fake
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Initial autopsy doesn't. Toxicology reports take weeks, which it says.
    image Photobucket
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Initial autopsy doesn't. Toxicology reports take weeks, which it says.
    tel me why my sisters took weeks and my uncles brothers is taking weeks
    imageimage
    Bianca they can usually tell upon first inspection what killed them in something like this or at least whether they burned to death or were killed upon impact.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Bianca they can usually tell upon first inspection what killed them in something like this or at least whether they burned to death or were killed upon impact.
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    autopsy reports take weeks
    thats fake
    this.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies