Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

My Dog's a racist.

1235»

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    ladies, never date a black guy.....
    why?
    they treat women like shyt..

i know your dating a black dude, and not 100 percent are bad but many many of them are cheaters and liars and treat women like property..not all bust most

and dont say its racist its just true.... my best friend (who is not black) i would do anthing for but if i was a chick i would never date him in a million years cuz hes an asshole to girls straight up and reminds me alot of times like a black dude
    Because white guys never do any of this ever, right?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    why?

i know your dating a black dude, and not 100 percent are bad but many many of them are cheaters and liars and treat women like property..not all bust most

and dont say its racist its just true.... my best friend (who is not black) i would do anthing for but if i was a chick i would never date him in a million years cuz hes an asshole to girls straight up and reminds me alot of times like a black dude
    i would say

85 percent of black dudes would make shitty bf/ husbands
    55 percent of white dudes would make shitty bf/husbands

whatevs im goin outside now...
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well then have a blast if thats how you treat relationships, personally i think its pretty sad if a decent realationship to you is finding someone who wont beat the shit out of you...

you have a daughter, you deserve some respect and responsibility, two words not in a black dudes vocab

and yes there are plenty of equally shitty white dudes out there, i still would never date a black guy if i was a chick ever....unless i wanted big blck mamba dick (which obv i would duh)

I do consider it a good relationship when I find someone who doesn't beat the shit out of me.

I have a daughter. And he has a daughter.
    I know he's not the "one." He does give his babymomma child support, and he does visit his daughter often. He's not the most responsible or respectful. But it's NOT because he's black. It's because he's a 22 year old male.

I don't see anything wrong with being with a black guy, because there ARE good ones out there.
    Just like there's good and bad white dudes. Color has nothing to do with it.
    why?

i would say

85 percent of black dudes would make shitty bf/ husbands
    55 percent of white dudes would make shitty bf/husbands

All the white guys I was with were shitty boyfriends.
    My daughters white father, is a shitty father.
    White people suck.
    disagree but okay, and im not even blaming the black guys mostly...some are just assholes but alot of times its how your brought up and how you see your parents in similar situations..... and they just act on what they saw when they were younger... its just a vicious cycle....
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Why do people think like this? 85 percent of all PEOPLE are shitty. Why is this concept so hard to grasp?
    no offense monicaa but i doesn't sound like your picking winners to begin with..
    Lol, clearly i'm not. It's hard to find a decent man in general these days.

Cause men are ASSHOLES. Black, white, asian, whatever.
    whatevs have fun with your black bf then idc, but when he cheats on you or leaves when you pregnant stfu tho O:)
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i found a pretty acceptable one...
    imageimage
    Lol, clearly i'm not. It's hard to find a decent man in general these days.

Cause men are ASSHOLES. Black, white, asian, whatever.
    not really women are just really shitty at picking them out...

men are equally as shitty as well.......
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this was prolly my favorite KOTH episode!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
This discussion has been closed.