Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

My Dog's a racist.

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited June 2011 in Off Topic
We're getting carpet installed today... and it is a two man crew. Well one of the guys is white and the other is black. Well they keep coming in and out and when the white guy comes in my dog is like "Hey buddy. Hi HI Hi! How's it going? Wanna play? I'll race you" but then when the black guy enters she start barking uncontrollably, foaming out the mouth, and looks like she wants to rip his fucking head off if we werent pulling with all our might to keep her back.

My dog's a racist. Anyone ever had that problem before? What the fuck! :-W

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why does that dog have to be racist? Maybe the dog just knows whats up? Maybe the black guy poked the dog in the ribs with his keys while you weren't looking.......maybe the black guy stole something. Or maybe the white guy gave the dog a scooby snack. I think you are the one who is racist wake........
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They say animals feel your emotions.

Maybe truly YOU are the racist. And you feel uncomfortable around the black man, and your dog senses it.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is something my wife told me... im at work :) im pretty sure my wife isn't racist so im going with the dog being the racist.

This guy at my work said his dog is the same way... we both got our dogs at shelters.... maybe they had bad experiences before we got them???

It is really weird though. My wife is pretty embarrassed
    Your wife is probably racist.
    why can't anybody ever not like anyone without being racist? Most dogs hate me. They always bark at me. Maybe it's because i'm an asshole or they sense evil?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Oh god I would be so embarrassed if my dog did that. D:

Reminds me of that King of the Hill episode where they thought Hank was a racist lolololol.

why can't anybody ever not like anyone without being racist? Most dogs hate me. They always bark at me. Maybe it's because i'm an asshole or they sense evil?
    This.

Everyone assumes that when you hate a black person, it's because they're black. You can never hate a black person just cause they're assholes.
    Oh god I would be so embarrassed if my dog did that. D:

Reminds me of that King of the Hill episode where they thought Hank was a racist lolololol.

Made me think of the exact same thing!! Lol
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'm not sure if this is true, but i was told at one point that since dogs are color blind, they have problems with black people because they can't see their facial expressions as well and their teeth are more apparant (dogs hate anything they don't know bearing their teeth at them).
    Good point cf. It was just weird that she reacted the way she did with no real obvious reasons why. I do agree that animals seem to be good judges of character. Perhaps she could just tell from how he walks or what he was looking at that the dude was shady. Just so happens that he was black.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    my dog is racist as hell, btw. i only have one black friend that can come in the house with my dog around. he's light skinned with green eyes and my dog will still sit across the room from him, eyes fixed.
    my dog is racist as hell, btw. i only have one black friend that can come in the house with my dog around. he's light skinned with green eyes and my dog will still sit across the room from him, eyes fixed.
    you only have one black friend? pshhhhh i think you, my friend, are the racist.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    negroz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    You are probably racist.
    inb4lists
    Lol. At least my dog isn't alone. Fuckin racist dogs.

he only has one black friend that can be around his dog, learn to read.
    You are probably racist.
    Yeah, my boyfriend is black.

Me= Racist.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    You are probably racist.

Me= Racist.
    You're probably colorblind? ..... :-"
    inb4lists

he only has one black friend that can be around his dog, learn to read.
    yeah I didn't catch that part. TL;DR I skimmed. but he's letting his dog dictate which black friends can come in the house.
    Me= Racist.
    Sorry for your bad luck.

8-|
This discussion has been closed.