Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

My Dog's a racist.

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I was never racist.........until I met a black guy.

Rap was my favorite music.
    Gang life thrilled me.
    I used to love to visit Chicago and see the graphitti.

Wow, was I fucking dumb.
    Now I'm just ignorant.
    Things ALL black people do:
    Listen to rap
    Join gangs
    Vandalize property

Mfw all of my black friends only listen to some rap, and one of them is a flaming homosexual nerd.

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was never racist.........until I met a black guy.

Rap was my favorite music.
    Gang life thrilled me.
    I used to love to visit Chicago and see the graphitti.

Wow, was I fucking dumb.
    Now I'm just ignorant.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was never racist.........until I met a THUG
    fixed for you. Because that is the only people you went to jail with... THUGS! Gang bangers that are so fucking stupid that they think a good life is stealing shit and packing heat and murdering people because of a symbol. You didnt go to jail with any black guys, you went to jail with THUGS.

And you know what? Those thugs that are black? They went to jail with piece of shit white thugs too. You hate them, and they hate you. 99% of people there were pieces of shit. And you have even admitted that about yourself.

But you know what? Good news is people can change. Look at yourself in the mirror dude. You're a dad now. You realize how young and stupid you were. You've changed.... You don't think those THUGS you went to prison with might have changed too? Really? Why are you still holding onto that hate?

Let it go brotha.... let it go.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I understand.
    You guys/gals are all super young and inexperienced with life still.
    I'll bet within a few years most of you will be singing a different tune.

Just like Erik with the weed.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    :-))
    inb4lists
    I'm fucked up in the head Monicaa.
    That is what is wrong with me.
    clearly.
    Wake is making tons of sense today.
    \m/ and maybe some people never learn and never change.... but a lot of people do. It's apart of life. You gotta let hate go or that shit will just pull you down. Forgiveness needs to start somewhere, and you are defiantly the better man if it starts with you.

If I went to prison, I am sure I'd hate those ignorant thugs too. I can imagine it would be difficult to let that hate go... but that's just what you gotta do sometime.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i don't really make distinctions in hating people. i just hate 99% of everyone.
    H8R!!! To hate the playa, hate the game.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    <blockquote
    Mfw all of my black friends only listen to some rap, and one of them is a flaming homosexual nerd.

Ed?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    H8R!!! To hate the playa, hate the game.
    i guess.

i was debating with my girlfriend yesterday what percentage of the people i've met in my life are completely full of shit. we decided that it's probably at least 75%.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ladies, never date a black guy.....
    and my dog is a rcist is a wicked funny curb your enthusiaim episode
    why?
    I've never seen the show.... what happened?
    edited June 2011
    why?
    they treat women like shyt..

i know your dating a black dude, and not 100 percent are bad but many many of them are cheaters and liars and treat women like property..not all bust most

and dont say its racist its just true.... my best friend (who is not black) i would do anthing for but if i was a chick i would never date him in a million years cuz hes an asshole to girls straight up and reminds me alot of times like a black dude
    I've never seen the show.... what happened?
    cant remember exactly but larry was accused of having a racist dog, onl bothered black people it was pretty funny
    why?
    they treat women like shyt..

i know your dating a black dude, and not 100 percent are bad but many many of them are cheaters and liars and treat women like property..not all bust most

and dont say its racist its just true.... my best friend (who is not black) i would do anthing for but if i was a chick i would never date him in a million years cuz hes an asshole to girls straight up and reminds me alot of times like a black dude
    It's NOT just a black dude thing. It's a dude thing.
    I know A TON of white dudes that cheat on their girls.
    I've been played by white guys, who used to beat the fuck out of me.
    My black boyfriend, has never and would never hit me. He could be cheating on me tho, IDK. I cheat on him, so idc. \:D/
    Well then have a blast if thats how you treat relationships, personally i think its pretty sad if a decent realationship to you is finding someone who wont beat the shit out of you...

you have a daughter, you deserve some respect and responsibility, two words not in a black dudes vocab

and yes there are plenty of equally shitty white dudes out there, i still would never date a black guy if i was a chick ever....unless i wanted big blck mamba dick (which obv i would duh)
This discussion has been closed.