Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Religions diagram according to Google

Comments

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Jehovah's Witnesses are the worst.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yld8O3GG3X0
    I think you mean Mormons.
    Mormons are actually rather accepting because apparently they feel that by being nice they will convert people over. Jehovah's Witnesses are just ignorant.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    yah from what ive seen mormons arent that bad....
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I've dealt with Mormons more often, but now that you point it out, they're nicer than Jehovah's Witnesses.

But the Book Of Mormon is far more ridiculous than the bible.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I've dealt with Mormons more often, but now that you point it out, they're nicer than Jehovah's Witnesses.

But the Book Of Mormon is far more ridiculous than the bible.
    almost as crazy as scientology
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E

Enough said. This shit is actually in the Book Of Mormon.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i had to suspend a Jehovah employee at my deli after she kept trying convert other employees. they told her to stop, i told her to stop, she didn't. i suspended her for harassment
    i had to suspend a Jehovah employee at my deli after she kept trying convert other employees. they told her to stop, i told her to stop, she didn't. i suspended her for harassment
    LIKE A BAWSE
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E

Enough said. This shit is actually in the Book Of Mormon.
    I love winning with women
    thats actually pretty funny lol
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited June 2011
    thats actually pretty funny lol
    i told her when she came back that if she did it again she would be immediately terminated. she saved me the trouble and quit. i was SOOO happy. she was a terrible employee and caused me headaches all the time
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    if mormons die and go to a Heaven full of women um there d00dz..... :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah. Christians don't seem to understand that if you take any part of the Bible as not true, then you have to the the whole thing as not true.
    I disagree with this. The Old Testament is an account of peoples relationship with God, and the prediction that his son would come to "save" us. The New Testament is an account of the life of Jesus Christ who some believe to be this OT predicted figure aka GOD. The intent of the bible is to set an example for how people should live. As with anything society and traditions change through the years, and although those societies changed, that doesnt really contradict the message of the bible. If I was a Christian (I am atheist for the record), I would put much more importance on the words of Christ, then the people describing how people lived back then. I challenge you... Find a quote of Christ that you think is hypocritical or wrong.
    shane cant do that wake cuz it wouldnt support his anti christian claims...or he would just google someone elses interpretations in google taking things out of context..
    Yeah. Christians don't seem to understand that if you take any part of the Bible as not true, then you have to the the whole thing as not true.
    The intent of the bible is to set an example for how people should live.
    I agree. But it's manmade.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    every religious text is dumb as fuck to me.
    shane cant do that wake cuz it wouldnt support his anti christian claims...or he would just google someone elses interpretations in google taking things out of context..
    when is the last time you read exodus chapter 21?

get back to me with the biblical guidelines for owning slaves when you do
    I agree with you that religion is stupid, but I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hole. You are pointing out the wrong flaws with the document.
    I agree with you that religion is stupid, but I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hole. You are pointing out the wrong flaws with the document.
    there are so many flaws in the bible its hard to figure out where to begin
    How about the biggest? You know the main assumption of every single god damn religion? The very first words... "In the beginning GOD". Let me rephrase that for you. "Assume there is this supernatural, all powerful being..."

"hold up... why one?"
    "No no no... shut-up. Assume there is this one supernatural being..."
    "Where'd he come from? How he get his powers?"
    "Will you just shut the fuck up and listen? So assume for a second that there is this all powerful supernatural being, then here is his story here on earth.." hands you the bible/koran/book of mormon

okay. what if I dont want to make that assumption? That is what I don't get about religion... Why don't people ever not challenge the main assumption of the bible? It's stupid.