Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So check this shit out...shit hit me like a ton of bricks

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    well i know its beating a dead horse...but i figured id throw in an update cause i relapsed and i know at least wake asked for an update

well over the weekend she sent me a facebook request and told me she missed talking to me and i was like w/e if she actually wants to talk it won't be a big deal....then she called me...she was never one to really talk on the phone ever so i figured we id answer...i guess she was going threw some shit with her brother and they weren't talking....and me and her talked for a couple days....it was going really good but i didn't get any hopes up cause i knew the same thing would happen again...and it did...she has started ignoring me again and her facebook status was " we both want the same thing...yet no progress" so i have put it together that she has someone she likes/wants to be with and only uses me for when she needs someone and she for some reason thinks i will be there for her....i just don't get why she would re establish connection just to do the same thing....it really has no effect on me i just don't like the fact that i am willing to let myself be used like that....as cats would say fukkingz bitch...im glad i have at least been able to keep emotions out of it i suppose/rant....and im not trying to bitch the same story over again...but like i said i figured i might as well update
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Bitch is nuts.
    I love winning with women
    Bitch is nuts.
    no doubt

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    if I was you, i'd be trying to get her over to your place for..... buttsechz? B-)
    thats the plan lol...in all truth i just wanna get it in with her...shes good in bed lol
    but since she only uses me when she needs someone to talk to and just ignores me the rest of the time its really not worth it...i don't understand how this bitch works lol
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    but since she only uses me when she needs someone to talk to and just ignores me the rest of the time its really not worth it...i don't understand how this bitch works lol
    get it in then when you're leaving be like never talk to me again bitch
    thats what im working on.....i know she will come back around cause i know she will eventually want/need something
    Girls like being treated like shit.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Or during yell out "I HAVE AIDS" during and she what she does.
    edited July 2011
    don't do what BT said, that isnt a turn on at all... Like shane said. She probably just wants a dude to treat her like garbage.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Or during yell out "I HAVE AIDS" during and she what she does.
    probably...i aint gonna do that...in fact im going to try and just not talk to her...but like i said eventually she will run back cause in her eyes she thinks i will be there for her when she needs it
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    don't do what BT said, that isnt a turn on at all...
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Bitch is nuts.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fucking lost it at that pic :))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I forgot Rex was a simp ass nigga