Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What's going on with me for those who give a fuck....

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Nah they're a pest and damage your car when you run over them.
    Plus boxing kangaroos pack a mean punch
    They don't taste that flash either
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So I took the med yesterday at 6am, I fealt nothing really except anxiety, but that was to be expected cause I was worried about it. around 11am, i got real hungry and made a bigass sandwish and then got real tired for an hr, then was nauseous which cause anxiety to worsen for a few hrs. so i took a few xannys which calmed me down. i think i just ate too much, lol i made the biggest sammeich i've had in a while. all in all i thik it went pretty weel for the first day. I heard I was going to have some cool dreams and I had a few sex dreams which was awesome!!! but I'm on day 2 and feel alot more relaxed getting through the first day with no horrific side efffects, i pray this keeps up. can;t wait for the 2 weeks to be up and I feel less anxious! thanks for everyones help, support and all the Pm's and texts and shit I got... youz all mean alot to me and made me feel good yesterday about this shit when I was buggin and helped me get thougth it alot easier. thanks yallz >:D<
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good Job George. Keep it up bro >:D<

oh and btw..... I can haz biggest sammich?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How supportive is your girl? Does she help or does being around her help?
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    So I took the med yesterday at 6am, I fealt nothing really except anxiety, but that was to be expected cause I was worried about it. around 11am, i got real hungry and made a bigass sandwish and then got real tired for an hr, then was nauseous which cause anxiety to worsen for a few hrs. so i took a few xannys which calmed me down. i think i just ate too much, lol i made the biggest sammeich i've had in a while. all in all i thik it went pretty weel for the first day. I heard I was going to have some cool dreams and I had a few sex dreams which was awesome!!! but I'm on day 2 and feel alot more relaxed getting through the first day with no horrific side efffects, i pray this keeps up. can;t wait for the 2 weeks to be up and I feel less anxious! thanks for everyones help, support and all the Pm's and texts and shit I got... youz all mean alot to me and made me feel good yesterday about this shit when I was buggin and helped me get thougth it alot easier. thanks yallz >:D<
    Dude I had sex dreams too! Oh wait. No that was just my fucking roomate fucking his girlfriend really loudly while I was sleeping and caused my to wake up!! Assholes!

No but seriously, glad you had a successful day 1 and hopefully it can continue well for you bro. You knowz well all hear for yooz
    that shit was like this, lol...

She's extremely supportive. SHe's been with me through all the bullshit... SHe backs me 100% no matter what I decide, she's a ride or die jawn. I love her more then anything I could ever imagine, she means everything to me and I hit the lottery scooping her up. She stayed with me when I was locked up at 17-18 on and off for a year, she is the most supportive person I could ever aske for. She has done anything possible to help me stay sober and made it easier for me when I was going through withdraws.

plus she reall has an understanding, she's currently going to get her masteres degree in psychology, so she helps me understand some of the things I dont understand about it. And I hope my issuses can also help her with experience in her field.

Basically, she is the coolest person I ever met, I know it sounds too good to be true, but its not. Besides the once a month bitching, she has always been great and when I get my head on straight, I'm going to return the favor cause she deserves me finally, not the drunk me, not the anxious pannick attack me, i cant wait to start our life together, I have High Hopes!
    Anyone ever had a Tarragon Chicken Salad* on a everything bagel from Bruegger's? I had one a couple weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about it.

* (Diced chicken, almonds, red onions, cranberries, lemon tarragon mayo, tomatoes & lettuce on everything bagel)
    She's extremely supportive. SHe's been with me through all the bullshit... SHe backs me 100% no matter what I decide, she's a ride or die jawn. I love her more then anything I could ever imagine, she means everything to me and I hit the lottery scooping her up. She stayed with me when I was locked up at 17-18 on and off for a year, she is the most supportive person I could ever aske for. She has done anything possible to help me stay sober and made it easier for me when I was going through withdraws.

plus she reall has an understanding, she's currently going to get her masteres degree in psychology, so she helps me understand some of the things I dont understand about it. And I hope my issuses can also help her with experience in her field.

Basically, she is the coolest person I ever met, I know it sounds too good to be true, but its not. Besides the once a month bitching, she has always been great and when I get my head on straight, I'm going to return the favor cause she deserves me finally, not the drunk me, not the anxious pannick attack me, i cant wait to start our life together, I have High Hopes!
    Sweet \m/ that is really good to hear! You only answered half me question though... I was just curious if you ever have panic attacks around her? Like does being in her presence help? This isnt a question about her personality.

It sounds like you both are lucky people to end up together. I don't think it is an internet fluke that you won most liked person here. I imagine you would win that contest in real life too... so I'm not surprised you found a really cool girl.

Sweet \m/ that is really good to hear! You only answered half me question though... I was just curious if you ever have panic attacks around her? Like does being in her presence help? This isnt a question about her personality.

It sounds like you both are lucky people to end up together. I don't think it is an internet fluke that you won most liked person here. I imagine you would win that contest in real life too... so I'm not surprised you found a really cool girl.
    Ummm, it depends, sometimes when I have a real bad panick attack(i mean the real severe ones) i fukkin just want to be alone, she understands that. but her presence has never cause them, for the most part she makes me feel better. she knows what i like and dont like and when I'm anxious she knows how to make me feel better. but when its severe, i just want to be alone, i can calm myself down easier for some reason when I'm alone...

and thanks man, i appreciate ytour second paragraph, i was surprised I won that shit, lol. I prolly had arguments with almost everyone on here about somthing. glad i have alot of people that like me, it feels good.
    I don't think we've argued. It's tough for me to have an argument with you because your comeback can still be "Flyers haven't lost to your team in 2.5 years" so I kinda avoided arguments lmao
    Interesting. Yeah I wasn't saying that her presence was the cause of them. I was actually thinking from what you said previously, that you probably never got them around her. I was thinking she was the cure, not the source. I'm sure it will probably get better in time. stay strong brother \m/
    yeah, I hope these meds give me a boost... then I can stop avoiding panick situations. When I had one at a show, thats when i was done, I gave up trying to do this shit on my own, theres meds out there to help with this shit, i have to give it a try. they say its a condition that can be passed from your parents, and guess what, my mom has panick attacks and she takes meds and hasnt had one in like 10 years. and also my dad is an alcoholic, lol.... so i inherited alcoholism and panic disorder, lolz... damn, but at least I'm finally taking the right steps to change that shit instead of waiting till i'm in my 40's-50's like they did. I feel i'm on the right path ;-)
    btw... Distance was a big help yesterday too :>
    I think I'm still the only one who has yet to see them
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I bet Erik hasn't