Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Here it is mothafuckas Tyler, The Creator Goblin leak (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not only that, I stated I never had a problem with either one of them, the main problem was getting my Twitter wall filled up with nothing but GaGa and Ke$ha shit. I believe I never deleted them on Facebook or talked shit about them calling them fags for liking either GaGa or Ke$ha, I was just annoyed with the Tweets and unfollowed them, that's it. There WAS an issue once they started talking shit about me behind my back on Twitter, but that's whatever now, me and Ed talked about it, I'm cool with him now.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    No, you're all extremely mad and can't hop the fuck off my nuts for five fucking seconds. But I don't care, you're all just a bunch of peasants. I don't care. What I do care about is Tyler and OFWGKTA, your opinions don't mean shit to me. So keep hating lovelies.<333

WOLF GANG.
    GOLF WANG.
    ODD FUTURE.
    KILL THEM ALL.
    DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
    TRIPLE SIX CREW.
    FREE EARL.
    FUCK STEVE HARVEY.
    60LDEN 6OLFIN 6OBLIN.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Not only that, I stated I never had a problem with either one of them, the main problem was getting my Twitter wall filled up with nothing but GaGa and Ke$ha shit. I believe I never deleted them on Facebook or talked shit about them calling them fags for liking either GaGa or Ke$ha, I was just annoyed with the Tweets and unfollowed them, that's it. There WAS an issue once they started talking shit about me behind my back on Twitter, but that's whatever now, me and Ed talked about it, I'm cool with him now.
    Contradictions.
    Contradictions everywhere.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    jesus christ? why is everyone so fucking mad cause he's excited about and album @-)
    No one is mad.

I disagree, eveyone is up his ass cause he's excited about an album. Who gives a fuck if he is going overboard with it, he's just fired up. there's alot of hateration going on in these here parts. Some is trolling, some of yallz is series [-X
    Contradictions.
    No contradictions at all, but thank you for your hate.<3

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    look, eriks putting hearts in his posts now
    imageimage
    look, eriks putting hearts in his posts now
    Just for you baby boo.<3

jesus christ? why is everyone so fucking mad cause he's excited about and album @-)
    No one is mad.

I disagree, eveyone is up his ass cause he's excited about an album. Who gives a fuck if he is going overboard with it, he's just fired up. there's alot of hateration going on in these here parts. Some is trolling, some of yallz is series [-X
    1st page = people not giving a fuck
    2nd= erik n adam talking
    3rd = observational posts with eriks rebuttles.
    4th = right meow
    On the subject of the album, so glad Taco's voice finally dropped. His voice finally isn't annoying as all shit. He still can't really rap, but I think that's why Tyler only puts him on silly songs. The only song he was on on Bastard was Tina.
    Contradictions.
    No contradictions at all, but thank you for your hate.
    "I stated I never had a problem with either one of them, the main problem was..."

Not hating but ok <3
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Metal popular and Erik is metal head
    Deathcore/metalcore popular and Erik become deathcore/metalcore kid
    Rap and Alternative Rap starting to become popular again and Erik shaves head and buys flat bill hat now.

I see a trend hurr.
    No one is mad.

2nd= erik n adam talking
    3rd = observational posts with eriks rebuttles.
    4th = right meow
    2nd= erik n adam talking
    3rd= people starting drama
    4th right meow
    "3rd= people starting drama"

nah, maybe from others.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I'm just going to toast in this bread now.

nah, maybe from others.
    i never said you dawg.
    Contradictions.
    No contradictions at all, but thank you for your hate.
    "I stated I never had a problem with either one of them, the main problem was..."

Not hating but ok
    I meant personal problems. I never disliked them personally over the Ke$ha/GaGa shit.

Metal popular and Erik is metal head
    Deathcore/metalcore popular and Erik become deathcore/metalcore kid
    Rap and Alternative Rap starting to become popular again and Erik shaves head and buys flat bill hat now.

I see a trend hurr.
    Lol no. When the fuck was Metal ever popular? It's just as "popular" now as it was 3 years ago. Same with Metalcore. Metalcore was no more popular in September/October then it was a year to 2 years ago. OFWGKTA is the most groundbreaking Music I've ever heard, and it started with them and got me into more Rap. Metal just got boring as all Hell. It's a bland genre. I'm not a trendhopper, I just listen to whatever the fuck I like. And what I like is OFWGKTA, not Metal. If the next thing I really like is Jazz, then so be it.

BTW, I've always liked hats, just never got one because it would have looked retarded with my long hair.

nah, maybe from others.
    i never said you dawg.
    I know.
    but most of that page stemmed from my post(s).
    I meant personal problems. I never disliked them personally over the Ke$ha/GaGa shit.
    Shouldve said that then.