Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Here it is mothafuckas Tyler, The Creator Goblin leak (NSFW)

14567810»

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin

Monday's sold-out Odd Future show at the Majestic Theatre in Detroit ended abruptly after several glass bottles were thrown onto the stage and nearly struck members of the group.

It was the second incident of bottle throwing during the show, which marked the first area appearance of the white hot Los Angeles shock rap collective. During the set's opening minutes, a bottle hurtled from the audience nearly hit the group's DJ, Syd the Kyd, and emcees Tyler, the Creator and Hodgy Beats admonished the crowd and told them to cool out.

The set continued unabated for nearly an hour, until another bottle was tossed on stage and lightly grazed the cheek of group member Domo Genesis. Tyler warned the crowd if another bottle was thrown they'd be forced to leave the stage, and another bottle was tossed on stage almost immediately.

A minor fracas occurred in the crowd, and Tyler removed his shirt and threatened, from the stage, to go into the crowd after the bottle thrower. A crowd member was identified and removed from the building by security, and Tyler attempted to steer the show back onto course. But Syd walked off stage and the other members followed, with Tyler finally telling the crowd that the show was over. Scattered boos were heard in the audience as the house lights and house music came up, and the crowd filed out of the theater.

Monday's show came at a time when interest in Odd Future — full name: Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All — is hitting a fever pitch. The concert was originally scheduled at the Magic Stick, the smaller club inside the Majestic Theatre complex, but was moved to the much larger Majestic Theatre after tickets sold out in less than a day.

Odd Future is quickly building a reputation for its rowdy, high-energy live shows and its anti-social attitude. A popular refrain from the group is "kill people, burn (expletive), (expletive) school," and much has been made of the group's misogynistic lyrics and taboo-pushing subject matter.

The 11-member group is the subject of an 8,000-word piece in the new issue of the New Yorker, which exhaustively details the band's roots and tells the story of the group's long-missing member, Earl Sweatshirt. Meanwhile, Tyler, the Creator's second album "Goblin" was released last week, the first Odd Future project to get a proper release in stores.

Tyler plays the evil, demented tormentor on record, but on stage Monday he was in high spirits, even as he was fighting a nasty cold that threatened his voice. He dove into the crowd during set opener "Sandwitches," and seemed genuinely touched when a fan gave him a new pair of Vans, which he tweeted about needing earlier in the day. Before ending the show, he had complimented the crowd on its energy and for showing their appreciation to the group.

There were about four songs left in its setlist when the show was called off, according to the group's rep.

Among those in the audience at the show were D12 member Denaun Porter and Eminem's DJ, the Alchemist.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110517/ENT04/105170378/Odd-Future-show-ends-at-Majestic-after-bottles-thrown#ixzz1MbRrtCEm

Kinda happy I didn't go now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I'm glad I didn't go now. Now I understand what Tyler was talking about on Twitter last night.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I had a dream I liked this group
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you mean ...your fucking nightmare
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    This is true haha
    imageimage
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Metal popular and Erik is metal head
    Deathcore/metalcore popular and Erik become deathcore/metalcore kid
    Rap and Alternative Rap starting to become popular again and Erik shaves head and buys flat bill hat now.

I see a trend hurr.
    i said the same thingto myself when he started rapping

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Suck my dick Cheech. I rap because I enjoy doing so and I love Hip Hop, deal with it.

Anyways, sucks they had to cancel the show. I don't get why people would pay money to come see them only to throw bottles and try and piss them off. <_>
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Why didn't the last two embed?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Suck my dick Cheech. I rap because I enjoy doing so and I love Hip Hop, deal with it.

Anyways, sucks they had to cancel the show. I don't get why people would pay money to come see them only to throw bottles and try and piss them off. <_>
    im not saying you dont like to rap. im just saying there IS a trend to your actions and because you are so over the top with your reactions to new events and radically different music interests, the metal elitists dont find you a credible music critic. and since you are on what started as and is still primarily a metal forum there are going to be less than tolerant people of your music tastes. im all for having diverse taste and having passion for multiple genres but when everything is all THIS IS THE BEST SHIT OF ALL TIME I JIZZED FOR EVERY SONG ON HERE. THEY ARE MY IDOLS 1. it gets old and 2. its like the boy who cried wolf. every CD that comes out that you love you say its the album of the year. its perfection and nothing will ever top it. case in point like 2 months ago you said the exact same things about taht BMTH album that you are about this rap CD.
    Lol no. TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS was literally the only album last year that I said was the album of the year. Which it still is, it was the AOTY for 2010. However, I never said it was the best album I've ever heard like I did with Goblin, which Goblin is, it's not only my album of the year. Only perfect album last year was TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS, so you wanna keep talking shit when you're wrong? And OFWGKTA ARE my idols, problem? I never said BMTH were my idols. They were my favorite band for a while, that's about it. Problem?

So, suck my dick hater. Not a trend hopper, I listen to what the fuck I please.
    i dont care enough to keep arguing and i dont have time to dig up the thread where you made such claims. but my opinion without listening to these niggers is from what it sounds like they are just another rap group trying to be more vulgar and graphic than anyone else. its too extreme to be taken more seriously than a passing event in music. when eminem came out with stuff like this 15 years ago it was new, shocking and felt authentic. the marshall mathers lp and eminem show will be rap masterpieces forever like number of the beast and master of puppets.

when i read that album review or what ever a couple pages back and it said they talked about all this graphic shit but at the end they were like haha jk. and with their leader being all positive and polite at the show when not rapping makes it seem fake and like they are just saying what they say because they can. they dont really mean what they say and they are acting and "posing"
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Here we go again.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2011
    but my opinion without listening to these niggers
    Was that really necessary?

I don't know how you can expect your opinion to carry any weight when you say shit like this. Why bring race into this at all??
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    but my opinion without listening to these niggers
    Was that really necessary?

I don't know how you can expect your opinion to carry any weight when you say shit like this. Why bring race into this at all??
    i dont care enough to keep arguing and i dont have time to dig up the thread where you made such claims. but my opinion without listening to these niggers is from what it sounds like they are just another rap group trying to be more vulgar and graphic than anyone else. its too extreme to be taken more seriously than a passing event in music. when eminem came out with stuff like this 15 years ago it was new, shocking and felt authentic. the marshall mathers lp and eminem show will be rap masterpieces forever like number of the beast and master of puppets.

when i read that album review or what ever a couple pages back and it said they talked about all this graphic shit but at the end they were like haha jk. and with their leader being all positive and polite at the show when not rapping makes it seem fake and like they are just saying what they say because they can. they dont really mean what they say and they are acting and "posing"
    Welp, this proved you're fucking ignorant and have no idea what you're talking about. And you calling them a bunch of niggers shows that I don't even have to carry on this conversation with your stupid ass.

Good day hater.
    You're also quite possibly mentally retarded. Him being polite and nice to the ones that gave him fame is being a poser? Shut the fuck up before you look even more retarded.