Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Need some advice.

13»

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    JUST SAY

"HI, NICE SHOES"

SHE RESPONDS

"OH THANKS"

YOU RESPOND

"SO, YOU WANNA FUCK"

LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    use Doug Benson's pick up line. "I'll bet you 5 dollars that i could stick my penis in your vagina without having sex with you......wait........i meant to say 20 dollars."
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like this one better....

"Hey... I find you very attractive and was wondering if you would have sex with me for a million dollars."
    "A million dollars?"
    "Yes. 1 million US dollars paid up front"
    "Okay. I'll do it for a million"
    "oh wait... I don't have a million. How about 5 dollars?"
    "What sort of woman do you think I am?"
    "Honey, we already established that... now we are just haggling over the price"
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    four words: "Naked Man"
    I like this one better....

"Hey... I find you very attractive and was wondering if you would have sex with me for a million dollars."
    "A million dollars?"
    "Yes. 1 million US dollars paid up front"
    "Okay. I'll do it for a million"
    "oh wait... I don't have a million. How about 5 dollars?"
    "What sort of woman do you think I am?"
    "Honey, we already established that... now we are just haggling over the price"
    :-)) :-)) :-)) thats a good one, im gonna have to use it
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited May 2011
    four words: "Naked Man"
    HIMYM FTW
    i like this one too, its a bit of a mind fuck

"If i asked you to have sex with me would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?"