Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Need some advice.

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    say pocket rocket
    And say I could give her 15% off if it was too much for her to handle.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    say pocket rocket
    And say I could give her 15% off if it was too much for her to handle.
    also u could say your pocket rocket looks pretty but goes off in a bang in just a few seconds lol
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dude go with what Alex said
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    So there is this girl who works in the same building plaza literally one store over. I always see her walking to/from her car when I am working in my store. I think we've both been at our jobs at least 2 years and we've never been introduced or even interacted with each other. Now I think shes pretty cute and I would like to introduce myself but am not sure how to approch it.

Like would it be weird if I saw her walking from her car and just go outside and introduce myself? Maybe pretend like i was going to get the mail and I just happened to bump into her haha. Also I found out her name out from facebook so would that be weird if I just randomly sent her a message?

Pretty much trying not to come off as a creeper.
    d00d watch teh Movie Office Space ;-) and do it like thatz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Hey, so I've seen you pretty much every day for the longest time and I thought I might as well say hi!"
    this. except don't "accidentally" run into her. Just head into her work and say this when she isnt busy.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    "Hey, so I've seen you pretty much every day for the longest time and I thought I might as well say hi!"
    this. except don't "accidentally" run into her. Just head into her work and say this when she isnt busy.

for sheezy this is the way to do it....i know its nerve racking but once you start it the conversation will just come natural like your talking to any one else....don't put the pussy on a pedestal man
    yeah... what rex said. It's very important to get that pussy off the pedestal. You walk in, say your bit, and if she isnt interested in getting to know you then, fuck her. Good thing you didn't get emotionally worked up over her before saying hi. There isnt anything wrong with getting shot down... What you like a hot chick, and she isnt into you? Sooo.... Maybe the next one will be.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Yup, just go up to her and talk.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    edited May 2011
    Well the thing about walking into her work is I haven't really interacted with anyone else who works there either. So would I be able to just pull off going in and introducing myself to just her? I could care less about the rest of the people who work there.

Also this place she works at is a hair salon place and they accept walk ins. Maybe I should just try my luck with a hair cut?
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    tell her you want a bowl cutt, because Justin Beiber is your idol
    So there is this girl who works in the same building plaza literally one store over. I always see her walking to/from her car when I am working in my store. I think we've both been at our jobs at least 2 years and we've never been introduced or even interacted with each other. Now I think shes pretty cute and I would like to introduce myself but am not sure how to approch it.

Like would it be weird if I saw her walking from her car and just go outside and introduce myself? Maybe pretend like i was going to get the mail and I just happened to bump into her haha. Also I found out her name out from facebook so would that be weird if I just randomly sent her a message?

Pretty much trying not to come off as a creeper.
    d00d watch teh Movie Office Space ;-) and do it like thatz
    Haha, that actually would be pretty badass.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Well the thing about walking into her work is I haven't really interacted with anyone else who works there either. So would I be able to just pull off going in and introducing myself to just her? I could care less about the rest of the people who work there.

Also this place she works at is a hair salon place and they accept walk ins. Maybe I should just try my luck with a hair cut?
    I would give advice but I have trouble getting conversations goin with women =/
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i would try to do some non-creeper research and find out if she's tagged before you get shot down brotha

no.

maybe while you are getting the haircut you could say "I must be honest. I have secretly been checking you out, and I've been too afraid of rejection to ask you out directly. So instead of just asking you out and moving on with my life if you said no, I figured I would try and make some creepy way of getting into your life. You see, Ill come in for haircut after haircut. Not because I need it but because I want to build a friendship. I'll hang on every word you say, and every touch of my hair. Slowly but surely I'll build up a trust with you, and let you know that even though you are just my hair stylist, I'll be there for you. some day, you will redefine your definition of love, and hopefully I will then have enough courage then to tell you that I have been madly in love with your for the last three years."

i noticed you noticing me and i just wanted to put you on notice that i noticed you too :bz
    This is the best line given in this thread. Do THIS! Put her on notice that you noticed her noticing you.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Chloroform her ass then take her to your crib and get da buttseckz
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    i noticed you noticing me and i just wanted to put you on notice that i noticed you too :bz
    :))
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage