Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Need some advice.

LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited May 2011 in Off Topic
So there is this girl who works in the same building plaza literally one store over. I always see her walking to/from her car when I am working in my store. I think we've both been at our jobs at least 2 years and we've never been introduced or even interacted with each other. Now I think shes pretty cute and I would like to introduce myself but am not sure how to approch it.

Like would it be weird if I saw her walking from her car and just go outside and introduce myself? Maybe pretend like i was going to get the mail and I just happened to bump into her haha. Also I found out her name out from facebook so would that be weird if I just randomly sent her a message?

Pretty much trying not to come off as a creeper.
Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    starting a convo when seeing her in public - not weird
    sending a fb message - weird
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    "Hey, so I've seen you pretty much every day for the longest time and I thought I might as well say hi!"
    I love winning with women
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This.

Being confident but non chalant is the way to go.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    This, the first is harder but is much less likely to put her off, trust me.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Confidence is always the key it seems.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Don't message her on facebook, that's a creeper move. Just run into her at work and start a conversation. Compliment her on something.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Don't message her on facebook, that's a creeper move. Just run into her at work and start a conversation. Compliment her on something.
    So if I messaged you on facebook instead of randomly being in New Jersey and just happening to wait outside your door just waiting for it to open so I could start a conversation that would be bad?

P.S. I'm just figuring out how to go about this
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Hey, so I've seen you pretty much every day for the longest time and I thought I might as well say hi!"
    That's pretty good. :-bd
    So if I messaged you on facebook instead of randomly being in New Jersey and just happening to wait outside your door just waiting for it to open so I could start a conversation that would be bad?

P.S. I'm just figuring out how to go about this
    @-)

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Walk up to her with a Poker Face and calmly say I WANT TO FUCK YOU IN THE ASS.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    i for one would like to know how jay would handle this sitch..
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jay has money, he doesn't need to do much.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    So there is this girl who works in the same building plaza literally one store over. I always see her walking to/from her car when I am working in my store. I think we've both been at our jobs at least 2 years and we've never been introduced or even interacted with each other. Now I think shes pretty cute and I would like to introduce myself but am not sure how to approch it.

Like would it be weird if I saw her walking from her car and just go outside and introduce myself? Maybe pretend like i was going to get the mail and I just happened to bump into her haha. Also I found out her name out from facebook so would that be weird if I just randomly sent her a message?

Whip your dick out and say 'Have you met my friend'

ok i got nothin
    I know this might be immature in the work place, but I got my friend to go up to a guy she liked by telling her a joke and making her laugh and then telling her to go up to him saying, in fits of laughter, "I was dared to go up to the first person I see and tell this joke..." and go from there. They dated for 9 months.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

Whip your dick out and say 'Have you met my friend'
    Well the store I work in is a fireworks store so I could say "Hey, wanna see my rocket?"
    say pocket rocket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Fuckin' A, Primus XD
    I love winning with women