Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

i hate my inlawz

1235»

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    besides Christians believe it was written by GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!!
    :-)) yeah, that's some funny shit right there.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Hey Catz.....for a stoner you sure know a lot about the bible....

What do your inlaws think about Bin Laden being toasted...you know "turn the other cheek and forgive etc etc".....yeah right
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    there is no doubt that there were many writers but only three of them consolidated it into the Holy Bible... beofre that book there were just scrolls with acccounts of God and Satan

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Hey Catz.....for a stoner you sure know a lot about the bible....

What do your inlaws think about Bin Laden being toasted...you know "turn the other cheek and forgive etc etc".....yeah right
    idk i dont fukkin talk to them

[-(

blue turbins

here does thi answer q

[-(

blue turbins

I asked my wife if she would mind if I put the bible on my Nook color and brought it to church. That way I could at least play Sudoku. She said that no one does that. Anyways... we are sitting there and I look over and see the lady next to me whip out her nook color. so I passed my wife a note that says "Nook Colors are allowed! Check out lady next to me Boooyeah!" She started laughing pretty hard but was trying not to because it was church. It was some funny ass shit.
    there is no doubt that there were many writers but only three of them consolidated it into the Holy Bible... beofre that book there were just scrolls with acccounts of God and Satan
    I'd believe that. basically those three are the first violators of the DMCA. fucking copyright thiefs....
    I'd believe that. basically those three are the first violators of the DMCA. fucking copyright thiefs....
    i said that though d00d... all Christianity is based on the Dead Sea Scrolls and no one knows who wrote them

[-(

blue turbins

I asked my wife if she would mind if I put the bible on my Nook color and brought it to church. That way I could at least play Sudoku. She said that no one does that. Anyways... we are sitting there and I look over and see the lady next to me whip out her nook color. so I passed my wife a note that says "Nook Colors are allowed! Check out lady next to me Boooyeah!" She started laughing pretty hard but was trying not to because it was church. It was some funny ass shit.
    ure goin to Hell man, when y00z die say Hello to Lucifer for me [-(

[-(

blue turbins

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Church is such a waste of time i am so happy i don't have to go anymore.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Love your enemies.......I like it.....tell that to your kids when some bully is kicking sand in their face at the beach
    "Punch that fucker in the cock" is a much better attitude
    like you open the new testament it says something like herein is the account of Luke written by Saint John The Devine

[-(

blue turbins

I'm actually covered dudez. You see, it says once you are savedz, you are always savedz. And I use to be this raging christian that had bible bumper circle jerks and all that gay shitz. SO..... I'm totally in. no hellz for mez [-(

I'm actually covered dudez. You see, it says once you are savedz, you are always savedz. And I use to be this raging christian that had bible bumper circle jerks and all that gay shitz. SO..... I'm totally in. no hellz for mez [-(
    :-)) o ure one of them fukkin christianz =;

[-(

blue turbins

:-)) o ure one of them fukkin christianz =;
    Ex-christianz... but according to their rulez, I'm grandfathered into "heaven". bases covered. :-))

unless the right answer is like Islam or Judaism. then I'm like "Jesus Christ!!! :-W "