Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Big 4 - One Show Out West Was Not Enough

Comments

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    If i have 200 and VIP is that much im in. :-bd
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just wish they would post the fucking presale information so I can tell you all the prices and the seating chart. Hopefully it is up sometime today
    This.

George, if that info is posted, you should text me it because I'm going to be in class till 9 tonight.
    You will have time to buy... presale wont happen for a while.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    I just wish they would post the fucking presale information so I can tell you all the prices and the seating chart. Hopefully it is up sometime today
    This.

George, if that info is posted, you should text me it because I'm going to be in class till 9 tonight.
    You will have time to buy... presale wont happen for a while.
    Presale is Wednesday at 10am. I just want to know the prices and the layouts so I can prepare for where I want to buy seats for.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Yes, Wake, if I was going on sale like in 2 weeks, I could totally get VIP, but nope. I can't ask my dad for money for it either because he wouldn't let me go.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html

Presale is Wednesday at 10am. I just want to know the prices and the layouts so I can prepare for where I want to buy seats for.
    holy crap that is quick!

holy crap that is quick!

Yes, hence why I'm fucked with the VIP. If I would have known about that, I would have NEVER bought MMRBQ tickets.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    well... I still think you should hang Alex out to dry. I'm sure Alex could come up with his own dough if he wanted to go that badly. If I was you, and had 200... I'd be VIP with George and not feeling at all sorry for Alex.

Since George is the most liked person here, he should lend you the money to go VIP. :-D
    Well, I'm not going to cry about not being ultra close. I've been 3rd row GA Metallica before, 5th row Slayer GA and seeing Megadeth this summer in the pit. So, yeah. Not a big deal.

But if someone wants to get me an early birthday present..... ;-)
    It's not about being Ultra close, its about not being ultra far.

Pretend a concert is being held on a football field. The closest you can get without VIP is the 50 yard line. Oh and the people in the first 50 yards? They are all 6 feet tall and have a chick on their back, or in some cases a dude has another dude with a chick on his back. Proof:

And really more likely you will be 4-5 football fields back. that is where my friends were. Maybe it will work out better for you.

I for sure am glad I spent the extra hundred. I was doing that even if my friend wasnt.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    My local radio station is giving away tickets every day.

Imma try an' win em.
    It's not about being Ultra close, its about not being ultra far.

Pretend a concert is being held on a football field. The closest you can get without VIP is the 50 yard line. Oh and the people in the first 50 yards? They are all 6 feet tall and have a chick on their back, or in some cases a dude has another dude with a chick on his back. Proof:

That is very fucking impressive lmfao

Still no details yet on seating chart or prices. MetClub_Dan says details are still being finalized.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    any prices yet?
    any prices yet?
    Nothing. Not even a listing on ticketmaster yet. No seating chart, no prices. Nothing.

I thought so too, which is why I took a pic. I think I would be good to go as the middle guy, but the bottom dude? [-(

I thought so too, which is why I took a pic. I think I would be good to go as the middle guy, but the bottom dude? [-(
    Nahh as the middle dude you gotta balance yourself, and balance someone on top of you. Prob one of the toughest spots to be in.

Nahh as the middle dude you gotta balance yourself, and balance someone on top of you. Prob one of the toughest spots to be in.
    im better then average on balance, and can hold one chick on my shoulders.... but holding two people? noooo thanks [-(
    yeah too much weight on the bottom dudes shoulders. Good on him lmao
    I realize it is a pretty shitty picture, and kinda hard to tell.