Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

some shitty album just dropped

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW YEAAAH THIS ALBUM IS GREAT
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Better than Krallice?
    Better than Krallice?
    Aw yeah man, loads better than Krallice. This will sit comfortably at #1 for a while. Possible dethroners include Cormorant, Vektor, sleepmakeswaves. I've heard a lot of stuff about the new Altar of Plagues, so I think they have the possibility to do it too.
    Better than Krallice?
    Aw yeah man, loads better than Krallice. This will sit comfortably at #1 for a while. Possible dethroners include Cormorant, Vektor, sleepmakeswaves. I've heard a lot of stuff about the new Altar of Plagues, so I think they have the possibility to do it too.
    What about dat new Mastodon or Opeth? (assuming they come out this year)

Better than Krallice?
    What about dat new Mastodon or Opeth? (assuming they come out this year)
    Sure, but I don't think either are coming out this year. I bet Mastodon's early 2012 and Opeth is mid 2012. Mastodon are perfectionists and Opeth are just always busy doing something other than Opeth.
    I read some where Brann saying that it'd come out this year, but it could go either way.
    edited April 2011
    I would love it if it happened, and it probably would beat out Passion, but I just don't see them getting it done in time. I wonder if they even have studio time booked.

It's okay though, I'm certain Cormorant and Vektor are going to beat it, so it won't stay at #1 past July.
    That's how I am with Scurrilous.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Band is terrible. Literal definition of noise. And no, I didn't just listen to them, I've heard In The Constellation Of The Black Widow in it's entirety when it first came out, as well as a bunch of other songs on YouTube, they're fucking terrible.
    Band is terrible. Literal definition of noise. And no, I didn't just listen to them, I've heard In The Constellation Of The Black Widow in it's entirety when it first came out, as well as a bunch of other songs on YouTube, they're fucking terrible.
    That ain't true at all little nugget. They're a lot more structured than you'll give them credit for, and Dave is just a monster of a vocalist. Unorthodox, but a monster nonetheless.

Perhaps you're just a little bit in a funk musically speaking right now, but I would have thought you'd enjoy a band like Anaal Nathrakh.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Guys, Anaal Nathrakh are booking their first US tour ever, and if you guys want to see the best show that you will ever see, go see them live. It's impossible to not enjoy them in a live setting.
    Won't beat Death Angel for me. Their past tour was he best performance of my life
    That ain't true at all little nugget. They're a lot more structured than you'll give them credit for, and Dave is just a monster of a vocalist. Unorthodox, but a monster nonetheless.

Perhaps you're just a little bit in a funk musically speaking right now, but I would have thought you'd enjoy a band like Anaal Nathrakh.
    What funk? OFWGKTA inspires me more Musically than anyone else ever has. I honestly don't really give a shit about Metal or heavy Music in general anymore at all. Or anything else period in life asides from Wolf Gang. It's more than Music to me.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

He's gone through another flip flop....heavy music isn't for him now.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Something to say, Bianca?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    yes, but id rather keep it to myself because theres no point to saying it
    move along
    imageimage
    Then say nothing at all if you don't plan on speaking your mind.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ill do what i want
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Goblin will be. :)