Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Clearing the air....

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Was that all that bad? So your post moves up one when you make it, so what?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    ""Very doubtful Courtney. I was easily able to realize what was going on as it had been told to us many times before. People would still complain just as much."

Well it may have reduced the amount of complaining if we got a straight, 100% no-buts-about-it definitive answer from a person in charge."

Yeah knowing that we've had a couple members bitch about some kind of profit Tim was allegedly after that was never there, I'm pretty sure they would have found something else to blow up over lol. People here ask far too much out of the mods, while at the same time complain how they have us "controlled".
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I couldn't care less if they profited or not. If it's work for them, then maybe they should get some compensation.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i completely disagree CF
    As long as it's not coming out of my pocket, Idc.
    Nola pulling a communist troll <_>
    this place was about getting away from the nuforums faggotry that is all, and it worked for a long time before mikey started fudging it up
    Well I wasn't here the whole time, so I can't comment on that, but I'm just saying it doesn't affect me one way or the other if someone makes a little money on it.
    This place is an equal level with the nu forums now, no quotes, no sigs(which they actually have), no edits. Only thing we have on them is the enter button.
    if they left the site alone and could make money off it without changing the whole point of the site then i would agree. if tim just came in a gave us cool features and hey made money off that in return thats fine. it was just when they started changing the site all around that i dont like
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    We have the edit button.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Do something nice for an animal, they love you to death. Do something nice for a human, they take advantage and drive you away.
    edited April 2011
    im sorry if i still dont believe that tim was just this matyr who only helped us for no apparent reason until we forced him to leave.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "im sorry if i still dont believe that tim was just this matyr who only helped us for no apparent reason until we forced him to leave."
    ^That.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    ""im sorry if i still dont believe that tim was just this matyr who only helped us for no apparent reason until we forced him to leave."
    ^That."

yourebothhomos.jpg
    Dayna I've already read what you said. Doesn't mean I agree with you.
    edited April 2011
    dayna if that was the case then he should have NOTHING to do with rule changes anyway. why would someone who gives us features in return for him to use our site as a test site be involved in a rule change?? like i said makes no sense
    Ha calling us idiots that NO ONE for sure knows the answer to right now.
    Actually we don't.

If you guys are so sad Tim is gone make a thread telling him how much you want his cock and maybe he will come back.
    "dayna if that was the case then he should have NOTHING to do with rule changes anyway. why would someone who gives us features in return for him to use our site as a test site be involved in a rule change?? like i said makes no sense "

so what if the mods decided to include Tim on it? at least Tim was able to type out the rule so it actually made sense and didn't sound all dickish and power tripping like john's originally did.

because then you start to change what he really is here for. like i said he is not just some do good matryr who gave us free stuff.......he shouldnt have been a mod to make decisions regarding our site period, it literally had nothing to do with him if what mikey says is true. mikey said that tim just did what mikey told him to do. in that case i can understand tim changing to metal uprising because mikey said to but i dont understand why tim would have any involvement in the rule change . shit had literally nothing to do with him since hes here to test our site