Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Clearing the air....

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited April 2011 in Off Topic
There is a bit that led up to "the rule" and figured i would clarify a few things, figuring i am the one that imposed the rule which pretty much destroyed the forum....

First of all, messages were going back and forth between the mods about a growing problem on the boards that mainly centered around 2 users, and the problem was making the forum very uncomfortable for any new users coming onto the forums. The problem was the personal hateful bashing that occurs from time to time on this forum. the mods were in the middle of a vote to ban the 2 users, but no one was doing anything about it. this went on for about a week

I figured that the users that were being singled out should have a fair shot to change their ways, so i came up with "the rule". I ran it by Ed and Tim before posting it. The edit of it was a rewrite by Tim.

Erik was one of the 2 users we were watching. As soon as he said something, banned. 4 mods approved the banning before it was done, and i still aprove it. Picture coming to this forum for the firs ttime and having one of his posts being the first you read. you would think everyone on this board is fucktarded

not going to get into the other user we were watching because it doesn't really matter

as far as Tim goes.....very unprofessional for him to ditch the forum like that. he's telling us how to mod, but yet he didnt do what you are suppose to do as a mod, be objective and stay quiet, if possible. for calling me "useless" he can fuck off. i will not approve him coming back

i got a little pissed last night and invited Jeff to come back. I stand behind that. He's served his ban, and if people like Bianca and Erik can be on this board, i don't see any reason why he can't. By "the rule", he served his time after 30 days

Comments