Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Clearing the air....

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited April 2011
    distance i dont really see you making any points other than the fact that everyone is retarded....

thats not much of a debate sweetie
    i on the other hand are at least making some point that may or may not be true but at least i have points
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "do you even go here?"

I've been here since almost day 1 on the original mayhem forums.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    explaining a point of view is not bitching, i for one am very happy with the current turn of things other than the fact that everyone is pissed off
    fine with me i can move on, people need to stop saying things like we fucked up and are retards tho cuz i will defend myself
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just for the record I don't hate Tim.

I'm done.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "i like how 6 pages later, the air has not cleared "

lol. :-))
    "this whole situation was just completely unnecessary. "

so fucking true.
    it was pretty funny tho. good morning reads the last few dayz
    edited April 2011
    i have no interest in ever being a mod lol

and were dropping it dayna if you can
    Judy - I absolutely think you should have kids someday. If you want to have children, then you can't rob yourself of that joy. Having my children are without a doubt the greatest days of my life.

I don't know what your relationship is with Shane, but sometimes I am concerned by what you say. You say things that make me wonder "are these two really good for each other?". I typically try and not get really into those conversations because I dont know you, or your relationship. And maybe you do have a good relationship with Shane, but you come on here to vent your frustration. Sometimes things are said in the heat of the moment and you really dont feel that way. regardless... only you and Shane know what is up with your relationship. If you arent into Shane, or he isnt into you... then I dont think you should have a child with Shane. But if you guys are into each other, then you shouldnt settle on not having children.

Yes kids change your life. You have to forsake so much of yourself for these little people..... but they are so fucking cute it is worth it. A couple weeks ago I was tucking my 4 year old into bed and she grabs my face and makes me look in her eyes and she says "Daddy. You are the best dad ever". Totally melted my heart... made my year.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    edited April 2011
    Shane just doesn't want a kid effecting his ability of going to concerts. He would be a great father. No one here knows Shane in person other than me and anyone who's been to Jaxx but no one has been w/ him for long periods of time.
    I just think there are two questions you need answered. 1. Are you guys still love each other? 2. Will Shane have a child with you? I can't answer either of these two questions.

I am of the opinion that if the answer to either of those two questions is "no", then I would move on if I were you. I dont think you or shane should settle for either of these two questions.
    Well, he needs to answer those questions not me. He has to take the extra steps to have a child. My doc already cleared me saying that I'm set to have children.
    question #1 is a two person answer... You shouldnt have a child with Shane if you dont love him. I'm not saying you do or don't love him, just saying it is something you have not made clear.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    in time... in time
    I do love Shane. If I didn't I wouldn't be living here. The doc said pregnancy would not harm my body in any way right now.
    well for your sake I hope that Shane answer to those two questions are both yes. if not.... *hug*
    To be honest, he won't answer any questions about having a kid. He's more concerned about the forums falling apart right now since he's been at the dentist the past 2 hours. He's still trying to catch up on stuff said on here.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i do love judy, but the kids thing is a tricky subject. too many variables to slap out a yes or no off the top of your head