Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The whole conversation about whore = prostitute reminded me of a funny conversation I had with some french guy a while ago.... The guy comes up to my friend and I and starts this conversation

"Guys... how you say woman who sleeps with lots of men?"
    "Whore?"
    "no no..."
    "prostitute?"
    "no no"
    call girl?"
    "no.... sleeps with lots of men for no money"
    (we both say) "ahhhh SLUT!"
    "yes... whats this slut mean?"
    "its a girl who sleeps with lots of men for no money"
    "so I say to my wife "you are a slut?"
    "no. you need to command it and be forceful. YOU SLUT!! and point your finger while you do it"
    "so I say "YOU SLUT!!" pointing finger
    "yes. but why do you want to say that?"
    "because she told me I sleep with other women and gave her gonorrhea. I get tested, no gonorrhea. she the slut"
    "lol. so what you really want to say is YOU FUCKING SLUTTY CUNT!!"
    "oh wants this cunt?"
    "cunt is the one word that causes women to freak out when you call them that. And adding fucking to this command makes her know that you fucking means it."

lol. it was some funny shit. the dude ended up writing down all these American insults so he had ammo to confront his wife (who just married him so he could become a US citizen.). anyways, funny ass shit.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    "i think the most bitch move Tim did was he couldn't even have the balls to tell us he was packing up shop and reverting the forum before he did it."

i agree
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    "I just remember it was when we e fought all the time, and I would make trailer jokes. It was for less than a day."

Jobe, that was me.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    There's more drama here than a highschool full of pregnant teens
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    "There's more drama here than a highschool full of pregnant teens "

Tell me about it...try modding it
    I'm a little puzzled by what all went down in this thread. Ummm... Why exactly did Tim leave? And uhhhh... How exactly was Tim making bank off this site? last time I checked there were no ads anywhere.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i disagree, though tim did not deserve the blame for this dumb little rule thing which was pretty stupid, i do believe that he was in the long run at least loooking to bebfit from this site either personally or for vanilla. i mean why would he start changing everything so suddenly?? and it might not just have been tim it couldve been mikey as well. they couldve just left the site how it was but no they had to start drastically fucking with things. this place was fine bfore tim got here, i think tims features and ability to do things got to little mikeys head a little bit
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited April 2011
    "i disagree, though tim did not deserve the blame for this dumb little rule thing which was pretty stupid, i do believe that he was in the long run at least loooking to bebfit from this site either personally or for vanilla. i mean why would he start changing everything so suddenly?? and it might not just have been tim it couldve been mikey as well. they couldve just left the site how it was but no they had to start drastically fucking with things. this place was fine bfore tim got here, i think tims features and ability to do things got to little mikeys head a little bit "

Tim did everything because I asked him to. Tim wasn't looking for a "profit" or "benefit". Me and Tim are buddies and he was trying to help me out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    well then i blame you for all this faggotry, nice work buddy :-bd
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i can admit that im jaded, distance
    but thats just my personality. i now give tim my full support after thinking and talking
    imageimage
    SHE DOESNT EVEN GO HERE
    imageimage
    psh she obviously cant sit with us
    imageimage
    "Me and Tim are buddies and he was trying to help me out."

good. Then tell him that he was being rash and should have just unplugged and cooled down. I think he overreacted a bit. Things don't need to always be taken so personal.
    are you talking to me?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    While i don't think this site specifically would have made money i honestly believe the end goal for this site was a metal archives / metal setlists type forum. this would have brought a drastic traffic increase and in return shown tons of people what vanilla can do, thus increasing business for them
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    i honestly do think it would have went that far. that's over half the reason i fought it so hard, i knew that's how it would start
    well it is silly you directed that at me. I wasnt saying I claimed to know what Tim is thinking. I only know what his reaction was.... and it was a reaction done out of haste. Just telling Mike if he is friends with Tim, then he should just tell him to come back after he cools down.

things dont have to always be so absolute. so black and white.
    edited April 2011
    shane you didnt fight it at all lol. you were the one who told me to stfu when we changed to metal uprisings lol. you just freaked and did a total 180 when the rule change happened