Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Boring questions are boring.

C'mon skully I was expecting some weirder questions coming from you! :-??
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    i was tryin' to be serious since everyone complains about the weird and random stuff i post :-<
    EDIT: i'll come up with new ones, just give me a few min.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

1. Do you prefer indoor venues/arenas, outdoor venues/pavilions, or open air? - Idk aren't outdoor pavillions and open air the same. anyways I prefer outdoor in the summer and indoor in the winter.
    2. Have you ever thrown up on someone else? - I don't think so but somebody threw up on me once.
    3. Do you have any collections? - Not really, just CD's and movies but I sort of stopped collecting those too.
    4. What kind of deodorant do you use? - Right Guard
    5. Do you like to draw? - Hell no I suck at it.
    6. Do you have a favorite artist? (as in someone who draws, paints, does computer artwork, etc.) if so, who? - Nope
    7. Ever meet your favorite band? - No :-<
    8. Ever been to the Wacken Festival? - no
    9. Favorite hard alcohol? - Jaeger Bombz
    10. Strangest place you've ever had sex? - I have had quite few strange places I guess, but probably on the hood of a friends car while we were at a party.
    i was tryin' to be serious since everyone complains about the weird and random stuff i post :-<
    I like the weird and random stuff that you post. It makes people uncomfortable while makes me lol
    I like the weird and random stuff that you post. It makes people uncomfortable while makes me lol
    yeah man. i say shit like that because its funny (to me anyway) and i just dont care lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited May 2011
    anyway, heres the new questions

1. When you wash your ass in the shower do you used a soapy hand or a wash cloth? - Wash cloth
    2. When was the last time you pissed in someones pool? - when i was a little kid. and if any of you say "never" you're a bunch of liars, we've all done it
    3. Which forumers' poop would you eat? - Distance's............her shit is exquisate ;-)
    4. Have you ever drank spoiled milk on accident? - Yes, fuckin' gross :0&
    5. Do you scratch your private place in public? - Hell yes, i dont care
    6. Ever take a pic of your tits, vagina, or junk? - sorta, took a pic of my pubes once and sent it to one of my friends (a girl) as a joke (inside joke....long story)
    7. Would you bang your friends mom or dad? - honestly, no. that would be fucked up lol
    8. Ever crossdress? - sorta, when i was 13 i was a girl for halloween....it sucked ass lol. it was awkward and very uncomfortable. i give props and thanks to all the ladies for dealing with all the stuff they wear
    9. Ever punch a girl's tit? - I would never do such a thing
    10. Ever walk up behind one of your friends (of the opposite sex) after you just got done playing softball, baseball, soccer, or any other sport in gym class and say the words "good game" then smack them on the ass? - YES. she was hot as hell and had a GREAT ass! :-))
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    agree with cf - boring questions are boring.

1. Do you prefer indoor venues/arenas, outdoor venues/pavilions, or open air? - Open air
    2. Have you ever thrown up on someone else? - No
    3. Do you have any collections? - Console video games and systems
    4. What kind of deodorant do you use? - Gillette gel
    5. Do you like to draw? - with my kids
    6. Do you have a favorite artist? He's dead but M. C. Escher. he doe strange loop art. google him if you don't know him. you've seen his work.

7. Ever meet your favorite band? - nope.
    8. Ever been to the Wacken Festival? - no.
    9. Favorite hard alcohol? - Whiskey (perferrably something fine and good instead of shit like JD.)
    10. Strangest place you've ever had sex? - Pretty sure I've already answered this. In one of my college lecture halls on the professors desk.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. When you wash your ass in the shower do you used a soapy hand or a wash cloth? - Bath sponge like this
    2. When was the last time you pissed in someones pool? - dont remember.
    3. Which forumers' poop would you eat? - I eat a lot of shit, but people shit is not one of them. pass.
    4. Have you ever drank spoiled milk on accident? - no
    5. Do you scratch your private place in public? - I'm like a ninja when it comes to this. I do it, but no one is ever the wiser.
    6. Ever take a pic of your tits, vagina, or junk? - nope.
    7. Would you bang your friends mom or dad? - If dreams are any indication, then yeah I would have shagged my friends moms rotten.
    8. Ever crossdress? - no
    9. Ever punch a girl's tit? - no
    10. Ever walk up behind one of your friends (of the opposite sex) after you just got done playing softball, baseball, soccer, or any other sport in gym class and say the words "good game" then smack them on the ass? - no

1. Do you prefer indoor venues/arenas, outdoor venues/pavilions, or open air? - Idk aren't outdoor pavillions and open air the same.
    i think open air is stuff like the wacken festival. everything is on flat ground. no pavilion, no seats, just a stage and you stand wherever you want. sorta like second stages at ozzfest and the mayhem fest but just bigger. i could be wrong though but thats what i assumed open air was.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Do you prefer indoor venues/arenas, outdoor venues/pavilions, or open air? - small indoor venues
    2. Have you ever thrown up on someone else? - No
    3. Do you have any collections? - sports stuff, music, movies, hats
    4. What kind of deodorant do you use? - whatever's on sale
    5. Do you like to draw? - no, i always wished i couldd, but i cant even draw a straight stick person
    6. Do you have a favorite artist? (as in someone who draws, paints, does computer artwork, etc.) if so, who? - Razor ;)
    7. Ever meet your favorite band? - no
    8. Ever been to the Wacken Festival? - no
    9. Favorite hard alcohol? - Old Grand Dad Whisky
    10. Strangest place you've ever had sex? - prolly the woods

1. When you wash your ass in the shower do you used a soapy hand or a wash cloth? - sponge thing like wake posted
    2. When was the last time you pissed in someones pool? - its been a while since i been in a pool, but i pissed in the ocean recently
    3. Which forumers' poop would you eat? - noone
    4. Have you ever drank spoiled milk on accident? - no, i have a habit of smelling things first, i guess its OCD type shit..
    5. Do you scratch your private place in public? - yup.
    6. Ever take a pic of your tits, vagina, or junk? - not that i recall
    7. Would you bang your friends mom or dad? - maybe if she was smokin, but not if i thought it would ruin my friendship
    8. Ever crossdress? - i'm not like you skully <_>
    9. Ever punch a girl's tit? - yeah, just flirting around, not hard....
    10. Ever walk up behind one of your friends (of the opposite sex) after you just got done playing softball, baseball, soccer, or any other sport in gym class and say the words "good game" then smack them on the ass? - I smack hunniez asses on the reg....
    anyway, heres the new questions

1. When you wash your ass in the shower do you used a soapy hand or a wash cloth? - Wash cloth
    2. When was the last time you pissed in someones pool? - when i was a little kid. and if any of you say "never" you're a bunch of liars, we've all done it
    3. Which forumers' poop would you eat? - Distance's............her shit is exquisate ;-)
    4. Have you ever drank spoiled milk on accident? - Yes, fuckin' gross :0&
    5. Do you scratch your private place in public? - Hell yes, i dont care
    6. Ever take a pic of your tits, vagina, or junk? - sorta, took a pic of my pubes once and sent it to one of my friends (a girl) as a joke (inside joke....long story)
    7. Would you bang your friends mom or dad? - honestly, no. that would be fucked up lol
    8. Ever crossdress? - sorta, when i was 13 i was a girl for halloween....it sucked ass lol. it was awkward and very uncomfortable. i give props and thanks to all the ladies for dealing with all the stuff they wear
    9. Ever punch a girl's tit? - I would never do such a thing
    10. Ever walk up behind one of your friends (of the opposite sex) after you just got done playing softball, baseball, soccer, or any other sport in gym class and say the words "good game" then smack them on the ass? - YES. she was hot as hell and had a GREAT ass! :-))
    you went full out creepy on these :-S
    yeah, skully's a sick fuck..... he wants to eat distancez poop <_>
    it's one thing to lick an asshole, thats understandable.... but its another thing to bust a grubb on a turd [-(
    YOU ASKED FOR IT!
    LOL @ "bust a grubb on a turd"
    1. When you wash your ass in the shower do you used a soapy hand or a wash cloth? - whatever is available
    2. When was the last time you pissed in someones pool? - Last summer i'm guessing
    3. Which forumers' poop would you eat? - dude, really?
    4. Have you ever drank spoiled milk on accident? - I think it may have gone in my mouth, but I spit that shit out
    5. Do you scratch your private place in public? - probably
    6. Ever take a pic of your tits, vagina, or junk? - sort of but i think everytime there was a female mouth on it, or tits around it
    7. Would you bang your friends mom or dad? - None of my friends moms are really attractive enough
    8. Ever crossdress? - No but if I did, I bet I would look damn good
    9. Ever punch a girl's tit? - nope
    10. Ever walk up behind one of your friends (of the opposite sex) after you just got done playing softball, baseball, soccer, or any other sport in gym class and say the words "good game" then smack them on the ass? - I dont think it was after sports but I have smacked bitches asses
    everyone was asking the same stuff like "what forumer would you bang?" and "who's your favorite forumer?" so i chose to go the creepy route as requested B-)
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1. When you wash your ass in the shower do you used a soapy hand or a wash cloth? - soapy hands
    2. When was the last time you pissed in someones pool? - Last summer i'm guessing
    3. Which forumers' poop would you eat? - HA
    4. Have you ever drank spoiled milk on accident? -nah
    5. Do you scratch your private place in public? - yea
    6. Ever take a pic of your tits, vagina, or junk? -yea for teh ladies
    7. Would you bang your friends mom or dad? - i dont think so
    8. Ever crossdress? - "id make a sexy chick!"
    9. Ever punch a girl's tit? - all the time
    10. Ever walk up behind one of your friends (of the opposite sex) after you just got done playing softball, baseball, soccer, or any other sport in gym class and say the words "good game" then smack them on the ass? - no, good idea skully!!
    everyone was asking the same stuff like "what forumer would you bang?" and "who's your favorite forumer?" so i chose to go the creepy route as requested B-)
    Skully <_>
    you people crack me up :-))
    CF and nola know the deal B-)