Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well that pic is obviously not me......my nuts are bigger
    and more forest-ish evidently
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    well that pic is obviously not me......my nuts are bigger
    and more forest-ish evidently
    obviously
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    Wake stay hatin. <_>
    yeah... I've got it covered. B-) H8er-4ever!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake stay hatin. <_>
    yeah... I've got it covered. B-) H8-4ever!
    today's the big day wake, any last minute words you'd like to tell either of them?
    Wake stay hatin. <_>
    yeah... I've got it covered. B-) H8-4ever!
    today's the big day wake, any last minute words you'd like to tell either of them?
    "umm, i have a couple. boobs. i just wanna say that again...boobs."
    10 points to whoever knows what im talking about
    YES!! +10 for rex!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah... I've already said my peace. I was only given advice before because I actually liked both Bianca and Alex. If I like people (or am indifferent about them), then i like to give advice on things I have experience with. I'd hate to see people I like make the same mistakes I already learned from.

But then things changed and I realized that my "like" of Bianca was completely misplaced. I realized that she truly is a self-centered selfish bitch that pretty much doesnt care for another living soul. Since that point in time my "give a fuck" about helping them bottomed out. I could really care less what happens. I feel a little bad for Alex because I now think he could do a lot better.... but I don't fault him. I've been pussy blinded before too so you just gotta sit back and watch the wreck happen.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    when you said "10 points for the person who guesses what im talking about" i was all like

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Who is your favorite mod? Don't care
    What is the funniest movie you ever saw? I currently like The Other Guys
    If you were on jerry springer, what would you be on there for? idk
    What is your least favorite food? Spinach
    Who is your favorite female forumer? Courtney
    Who is your favorite male forumer? Jay
    If you had to be in a human centipede with two other forumers who would they be? Wouldn't happen
    Who's hotter Kesha or Gaga? Eh...
    Who is your favorite living guitar player? Don't have one at the moment.
    Would you give yourself head if you could? No.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake stay hatin. <_>
    yeah... I've got it covered. B-) H8er-4ever!
    6400.gif 398.6K
    LOL @ "coochy cream"
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ive actually heard of that, dayna
    i dont remember if i ever used it for not
    imageimage
    i has my own cream that you can use if you'd like :> ;-) just dont tell brad
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    LOL @ "coochy cream"
    lol i was shaving at a friends (my face) and thats all she had for shaving cream...shes like here use this its great! lol....i actually used it and

i has my own cream that you can use if you'd like :> ;-) just dont tell brad
    PASS.
    ok :-<
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Dayna where do you get that stuff? My girlfriend has the razor bump problem and can't ever seem to find a solution.
    LOL @ "coochy cream"
    lol i was shaving at a friends (my face) and thats all she had for shaving cream...shes like here use this its great! lol....i actually used it and

:-)) :-)) i want to use it lol