Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? Eh, so-so. I've lived a decent life but there's so much I haven't done.
    Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? PIP PIP.
    You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? Fear tactic.
    Is that your blood? Negatron.
    Do you know what a duvet is? Yeah, it's something you put on a bed.
    First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? lolwat
    You want me to hit you? I'd rather you didn'ttttt...
    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? You could make up as every person.
    Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? ...I do now. *twiddles thumbs*
    Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? Neither, you climb across the tops of the seat in front of me.
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? I've done a lot in 18 years. I'd be satisfied.
    Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? No.
    You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? To calm down the passengers who are inevitably going to die. Oxygen gives euphoria.
    Is that your blood? Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
    Do you know what a duvet is? Yes
    First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? _______________________
    You want me to hit you? No.
    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? No, if you were a different person you wouldn't have the memories associated with your true self, making you not able to understand if the time or place is different. Locke's identity, read up on that shit.
    Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? No.
    Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? Whichever you feel is best, Tyler.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    you cray cray, Edmund.

i'll see what i can do, CF :>
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? Whatever.
    Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? Put a gun to my head and paint the wall with my brains.
    You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? To get you high, so it chills you out and you don't panic before you die.
    Is that your blood? Some of it, yeah.
    Do you know what a duvet is? No
    First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? YOU GUYS ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND YOUR POLICE OFFICERS!!!
    You want me to hit you? As hard as you can.
    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? You needed a way to change your life. You could not do this on your own.
    Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? :-"
    Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? If you are a girl, either or. If a guy, go out the window.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? Well, I haven't done much, but what I've done is good.
    Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? No
    You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? Because sometimes you need to take a few hits of oxygen
    Is that your blood? lolwut?
    Do you know what a duvet is? Nope
    First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? wat
    You want me to hit you? No thanks...
    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? Potentially
    Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? No, I did not
    Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? Crotch.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited May 2011
    Distance >:D<

Don't give up, you can do itttttttt
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? Shitty. Didn't get to witness an Islanders Stanley Cup Championship
    Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? Go Islanders
    You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? To give you oxygen
    Is that your blood? idk
    Do you know what a duvet is? Nope
    First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? Yes
    You want me to hit you? No thanks...
    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? Potentially
    Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? No, I did not
    Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? ass
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? i wasnt good enough
    Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? No
    You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? incase of air leaks
    Is that your blood? yes
    Do you know what a duvet is? like a blanket cover?
    First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? sure do
    You want me to hit you? go for it... but be willing to accept the consequences
    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? maybe...?
    Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? sweet...
    Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? depends who you are
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? i would be sad...my goal in life is to be a good father and i have yet to have that chance

Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? what occasion?

You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? no idea?
    Is that your blood? huh?
    Do you know what a duvet is? nope

First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? no

You want me to hit you? 0 fucks

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? confused

Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? yes

Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? both
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? - I'd be dead so i wouldnt care
    Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? - Don't shake a baby
    You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? - In case of really bad farts
    Is that your blood? - no
    Do you know what a duvet is? - no
    First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? i think so
    You want me to hit you? - i'd rather you talk dirty to me ;-)
    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? - No
    Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? - no, but i must try
    Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? - ive wondered the same thing myself
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited May 2011
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? Whoops.
    Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? Nope.
    You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? Never been on a plane.
    Is that your blood? I doubt it.
    Do you know what a duvet is? Yep.
    First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? :/
    You want me to hit you? Nope.
    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? Maybe.
    Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? I do now.
    Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? :/
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? i'd be fine with it, i've lived my life with no regrets
    Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? Hey Hey Hey Smoke Weed Everyday
    You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? i think its false sense of security thing to make the passengers feel like their safe and thus reducing panic
    Is that your blood? Blood screams the pain as they chop off her fingers
    Do you know what a duvet is? its a blanket or something
    First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? ummm yeah
    You want me to hit you? depends are you going to hit me with your fist or your car?
    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? i could be a viking!!!!
    Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? i did not, but i knew that you can make napalm from gasoline and styrofoam
    Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? i'm fine with either or
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? -- Slightly satisfied, but pissed off.

Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? -- "*Never Gonna Give You Up plays*

You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? -- Something to do with the oxygen levels/altitude. QUIT MAKING ME THINK

Is that your blood? -- These

Do you know what a duvet is? -- Questions

First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? -- Are

You want me to hit you? -- Fucking

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? -- Retarded

Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? -- As

Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? -- Hell
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    WHATEVAH ALEX =;
    IT'S FIGHT CLUB

we shouldn't be talking about it anyway
    HOLY SHIT.

I thought Facefuck made these questions. I'm so sorry.....

In that case, I shall respond XD >:D<
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? -- Slightly satisfied, but pissed off.

Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? -- "*Never Gonna Give You Up plays*

You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? -- Something to do with the oxygen levels/altitude. QUIT MAKING ME THINK

Is that your blood? -- I do believe so.

Do you know what a duvet is? -- Just a blanket.

First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? -- Yes, ma'am.

You want me to hit you? -- Come at me bro.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? -- Yes

Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? -- Nein!

Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? -- Crotch, biotch!
    >:D<
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alex is gentlemon :-))
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    new questions

1. Last thing you masturbated to? - Underwear models on HSN :-))
    2. How many countries have you been to, and which ones? - 2, Bermuda and Italy (sicily)
    3. How many different states have you been to, and which ones? (excluding the state you live in) - 3, NY, PA, and VT
    4. Favorite non-metal/non-music related magazine? - Weird NJ
    5. Your favorite ice cream flavor? - Chocolate chip mint
    6. Your next concert? - so far its the mayhem fest but im gonna try and make it to the Otep tour in june
    7. Do you shave your pubes? - No
    8. Have you ever trimmed your pubes? - No
    9. Have you ever dyed your pubes? - Yes, but it was with that spray on fake hair dye. and FYI it burns like hell if it drips on your balls :-))
    10. Do you prefer Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks coffee? - Starbucks - Grande White Chocolate Mocha B-)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie