Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    or DevilDriver - Swinging The Dead
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Here, I'll just list some songs i know how to play, maybe that will be easier to pick.

Laid To Rest/Redneck - Lamb Of God
    Twe Weeks/This Darkened Heart/Hold On/The Last Time - All That Remains
    Holy Diver - Killswitch Engage
    Oblivion - Mastodon
    The Night/Indestructible/Inside The Fire/Down With The Sickness - Disturbed
    The Light That Blinds - Shadows Fall
    Psychosocial/Pulse Of The Maggots - Slipknot
    Bad Religion/I Stand Alone - Godsmack
    Tornado Of Souls - Megadeth
    Take This Life - In Flames
    Are You Dead Yet? - Children Of Bodom
    Radiant Eclipse/Almost Easy/Afterlife/Nightmare/God Hates Us - A7X

inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ^ That actually sounds pretty cool, i might give it a try.
    inb4lists
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well u shood still suck his dick out of kindness...... u need practice anywayz........
    u seem to like good grades, maybe he could grade your performance :-?
    I can't place my finger on it nola, but for the last day or so everything you say is so fancy. dignified and assertive.

What's the smallest show you've ever been to? local shows
    Least amount of money you've payed for a CD? free
    What were you last halloween? Shaggy
    Favorite breakfast food? i don't like breakfast foods. french toast. yummm
    What's a band you dislike that people would think you like? idk. mars volta? would people think i'd like them? if not then idk another.
    If you could have one super power, what would it be? I want time stopping power like in that one 80's sitcom "Out of this world"
    Least favorite pet you've ever had? fish. BORING.
    Which forumer do you think would make a good roomate? George, Nola, Distance.
    Did you/ do you play any sports in high school? 4y Cross country, 1y track, 1y tennis, 1y baseball, 1y golf.
    Any phobias? I believe you only fear what you don't know. And so if I do have a fear I rush it head on and get to know what I fear. although.... heights still makes me uneasy. I've bungied, sky dived, rock climbed for years. Heights doesnt paralyze me, but it does give me a rush.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well u shood still suck his dick out of kindness...... u need practice anywayz........
    I can't place my finger on it nola, but for the last day or so everything you say is so fancy. dignified and assertive.

Thank you sir, Sometimes I feel my talents here goes under appreciated and under utilized....
    Sound advice ignored and jayfaced, sad really...
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

Thank you sir, Sometimes I feel my talents here goes under appreciated and under utilized....
    Sound advice ignored and jayfaced, sad really...
    <_>
    ^ jelly hes not a gentlemon [-(
    ^ jelly hes not a gentlemon [-(
    It is unfortunate there are not more gentlemon on this site. A jay face is not a sign of a gentlemon, that is for sure.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    distance.... you should make the next 10qz...
    she doesnt have time to write questions, she doing her black sabbath dance today :p
    she doesnt have time to write questions, she doing her black sabbath dance today :p
    fuckin aye. so i tried doing it and i'm not that good of a dancer :|
    nah your probz a good dancer. its just not a song you really dance to like i said. either way POST DAT SHYT
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? pretty shitty lol no family, not much accomplished....
    Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? nah
    You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? so your high when it crashes something like that lol
    Is that your blood? *lick* nope not mine...
    Do you know what a duvet is? lol ive heard it before but no
    First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? yes ma'am
    You want me to hit you? yes ma'am
    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? yuppers
    Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? i did
    Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? DAT ASS
    i must respectfully bow out of this competition. good day cheeerioz ;;)
    I AM

DISSAPOINT

but once again still <):)
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? Very unfulfilled.
    Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? "Here lies Ellie. Um... someone say something nice..."
    You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? Because of the altitude?
    Is that your blood? Uhhhh... yeah... yeah! It is!
    Do you know what a duvet is? No. D:
    First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? Yes ma'am. @-)
    You want me to hit you? Oh bby, gimme more. ;;)
    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? If I woke up in the middle of a battlefield or third world nation, I do believe I would be a different person.
    Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm? NEAT!
    Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...? I'M CONFUS.

Those were interesting.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip