Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    >implying chuck is a 40yr old pedo

im high and that came out wrong
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    What is one life goal you want to accomplish in the next ten years?

- Make my first video game

What is your preferred method of social networking?

- dont really social media anymore. But i guess facebook

What is your favorite old school (90's and before) cartoon?

- Batman TAS

Favorite genre of music besides metal?

- Reggae

Favorite video game series?

- Elder Scrolls

Favorite vocalist? Why?

- Bruce Dickinson. Cuz.

If you knew a dude who wanted to become a chick and had already had the operation, would you hit it? 

- lol fuck no

Favorite game (excluding video games) from your child hood (board game, card game, etc.)?

- Yu-Gi-Oh for sure. I used to play in tournaments all the time lol

What is one band that no longer exists that you would have loved to have seen on tour?  

- Death. Death To All doesnt count

If a irl meeting was decided upon and held between all current MU users, would you attend? 

- yeah. I'd fite everyone
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    New Quiz:

What is one life goal you want to accomplish in the next ten years?
    Move back West (Oregon, NorCal, or Colorado) hopefully in a year and a half

What is your preferred method of social networking?
    Real life

What is your favorite old school (90's and before) cartoon?
    South Park was created in the 90's so...

Favorite genre of music besides metal?
    more metal

Favorite video game series?
    CoD or Halo I guess. Haven't owned an Xbox since high school doe.

Favorite vocalist? Why?
    Nate Johnson prolly (fit for an autopsy). If were talkin lyrics doe, Trevor Strnad for sure.

If you knew a dude who wanted to become a chick and had already had the operation, would you hit it? 
    seriously?

Favorite game (excluding video games) from your child hood (board game, card game, etc.)?
    Fuckin baseball

What is one band that no longer exists that you would have loved to have seen on tour?  
    The Carrier

If a irl meeting was decided upon and held between all current MU users, would you attend? 
    Nah. You guys are fags. I might be going cross country this summer doe. Maybe a select few of you will be lucky enough to meet me in person.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What is one life goal you want to accomplish in the next ten years? Be a dad.

What is your preferred method of social networking? Facebook

What is your favorite old school (90's and before) cartoon? Bravia and butthead

Favorite genre of music besides metal? Hardcore

Favorite video game series? Madden

Favorite vocalist? Why? Phil anselmo

If you knew a dude who wanted to become a chick and had already had the operation, would you hit it? Nah

Favorite game (excluding video games) from your child hood (board game, card game, etc.)? Sorry 

What is one band that no longer exists that you would have loved to have seen on tour?  Pink Floyd

If a irl meeting was decided upon and held between all current MU users, would you attend? I'd tend to watch Erik and Todd box.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    What is one life goal you want to accomplish in the next ten years? - graduate from college and teach little brats

What is your preferred method of social networking? - facebook

What is your favorite old school (90's and before) cartoon? - the simpsons

Favorite genre of music besides metal? - rock

Favorite video game series? - Arkham

Favorite vocalist? Why? - Maynard, because Maynard

If you knew a dude who wanted to become a chick and had already had the operation, would you hit it? - nang

Favorite game (excluding video games) from your child hood (board game, card game, etc.)? - Monopoly I guess

What is one band that no longer exists that you would have loved to have seen on tour? - Metallica 

If a irl meeting was decided upon and held between all current MU users, would you attend? - probably
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    What is one life goal you want to accomplish in the next ten years? Be a part of a band that has at least one album/tour cycle 

What is your preferred method of social networking? As far as actual networking FB but for shits and giggles Twitter

What is your favorite old school (90's and before) cartoon? Pokemon I think 

Favorite genre of music besides metal? Rn prolly shoegaze or hiphop

Favorite video game series? Smash bros I guess not too into games

Favorite vocalist? Why? Young thug

If you knew a dude who wanted to become a chick and had already had the operation, would you hit it? You realize you asked this question wrong, right? Nobody is gonna say yes. Now if it was "if you met a chick who was hot but found out she used to be a dude, would you still hit?" Then somebody (George) might answer yes.  

Favorite game (excluding video games) from your child hood (board game, card game, etc.)? Yugioh

What is one band that no longer exists that you would have loved to have seen on tour?  Either Death of Isis

If a irl meeting was decided upon and held between all current MU users, would you attend? Yeah I think it could  be fun
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

1. What is one life goal you want to accomplish in the next ten years? Haven't started yet, but I'd like to get my pilots license.

What is your preferred method of social networking? bar

What is your favorite old school (90's and before) cartoon? hmmm... Rockey and Bullwinkle.

Favorite genre of music besides metal? tough questions! Hmm... does classic Rock count? If no, then classical.

Favorite video game series? GTA or zelda

Favorite vocalist? Why? Ill say either Kurt Cobain or Nate Ruess. I'd say cobain because I loved the raspy crispness of his voice. He hit those notes and it made you feel. I'd have said Nate because I just love his sound. He's really high up there, but very unique. Really an excellent vocalist.

If you knew a dude who wanted to become a chick and had already had the operation, would you hit it? No, Im straight.

Favorite game (excluding video games) from your child hood (board game, card game, etc.)? Chess

What is one band that no longer exists that you would have loved to have seen on tour?  Death

If a irl meeting was decided upon and held between all current MU users, would you attend? No probably not because I doubt it would be in my town or where I am. If it was then yes, but I wouldn't spend money to meet up.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I'd probably laugh my ass off at meeting anyone off the forum
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    edited November 2014
    Ive met Jag, Brian, Razor, Travis, and CF
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    From here I've met Wine and Cheeze. I think the last time I saw any of 'em was in 2012 tho
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'd like to meet Erik's and Todd's mums and have a threesome with them while the kiddies play fight in the romper room
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Surprised at the amount of former Yu-Gi-Oh players. Dust of the cards if you got em, I'm throwing out a challenge (yeah I'm one of those 20 year olds who still plays lol). 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd still play too if I didn't sell my cards. Was looking at Duel Discs yesterday... How the fuck can you even play with those things? There's no trap/spell card area. 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    you mean besides the fact that it screams "im an autistic ten year old?"
    I love winning with women
    I'd still play too if I didn't sell my cards. Was looking at Duel Discs yesterday... How the fuck can you even play with those things? There's no trap/spell card area. 
    Fuck that shit. The spell/trap was the little slots under the monster zones. But you could never actually flip the magic/traps up to where you can actually see them on the Duel Disc. Wish I saved mine. Fucking things go for like $100 now. I went full Arab on mine and blew it up with fireworks when I was 12. 

Smh.
    lol what. Game is fun as hell man. Especially now since I know how to fully play it. I used to ad-lib the rules when I was younger. 
    Wish I still had my cards... I played Pokemon and Duel Masters too, and briefly dabbled in DBZ cards, but mainly collected them.