Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    hm, didn't know jake was a basic bitch
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    :-?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Skeeter_P said:

First metal show you ever went to?

Gigantour

Best metal show you ever been to?

Municipal fucking Waste

Best fast food place?

Jack in the Box

PlayStation or Xbox?

Xbox

Favorite athlete?

DJ

What college do/did you go to?

ASU

Favorite state to visit?

NY

Last time you smoked weed?

5 minutes ago

Who's gonna be president in 2016?

lol who cares

Tits or ass?

Ass

Extra Credit: XXL B-)

:-?
    chipotle. really?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I dont eat a lot of fast food. And i'm vegetarian so that limits my options the few times i do eat it :-?? 

Sofritas at Chipotle are dope doe
    ah, I didn't know you were a vegetarian. 

chipotle is still basic bitch food 
    nah she's basic tho
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    First metal show you ever went to? -- Ozzfest 2003 (on July 31)

Best metal show you ever been to? -- Carcass Exhume to Consume 2 tour 09

Best fast food place? -- best and fast food don't go together

PlayStation or Xbox? -- playstation

Favorite athlete? -- Lemieux

What college do/did you go to? -- haven't gone yet

Favorite state to visit? -- haven't visited enough to make a decision

Last time you smoked weed? -- about two weeks ago

Who's gonna be president in 2016? -- jaycup

Tits or ass? -- both

imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

First metal show you ever went to? Slayer/Hatebreed/Arch Enemy late 90's sometime...

Best metal show you ever been to? I don't know been to so many shows. Type I negative always sticks out. They ruled hard live.

Best fast food place? Burger King

PlayStation or Xbox? PS

Favorite athlete? Alltime-  Brian Dawkins and Allen Iverson. Current- Claude Giroux

What college do/did you go to? CCC

Favorite state to visit? Pennsylvania 

Last time you smoked weed? Today

Who's gonna be president in 2016? Chris Christie

Tits or ass? Ass... A bitch can have no titties and a nice donk and still be hot. If she have to ass, she triffin.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Uri girls doe go live in gansett
    gonna pull an MC. zero
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

1. First metal show you ever went to? Metallica - And Justice For all Tour - Seattle.

2. Best metal show you ever been to? Pantera/Sepultura/Prong.

3. Best fast food place? Chipotle

4. PlayStation or Xbox? Playstation

5. Favorite athlete? Russel Wilson

6. What college do/did you go to? I got a BS in EE from Washington State Univ, and getting a Masters from RIT.

7. Favorite state to visit? Hawaii

8. Last time you smoked weed? idk. a decade ago

9. Who's gonna be president in 2016? Rand Paul

10. Tits or ass? Tits

11. Condom size? I don't wear condoms. fuck that. I also don't take showers in rain coats.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:
    Uri girls doe go live in gansett
    gonna pull an MC. zero
    I am proud
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Pancheros > chipotle

how can you not have queso

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New Quiz:

What is one life goal you want to accomplish in the next ten years?

What is your preferred method of social networking?

What is your favorite old school (90's and before) cartoon?

Favorite genre of music besides metal?

Favorite video game series?

Favorite vocalist? Why?

If you knew a dude who wanted to become a chick and had already had the operation, would you hit it? 

Favorite game (excluding video games) from your child hood (board game, card game, etc.)?

What is one band that no longer exists that you would have loved to have seen on tour?  

If a irl meeting was decided upon and held between all current MU users, would you attend? 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    What is one life goal you want to accomplish in the next ten years? - Go on tour

What is your preferred method of social networking? - Facebook

What is your favorite old school (90's and before) cartoon? - Robotech/Macross

Favorite genre of music besides metal? - folk. but european/celtic/middle eastern/asian folk and neo-folk. None of that Bob Dylan Americana shit. 

Favorite video game series? - Megaman X

Favorite vocalist? Why? -Tough. I'll say male: Devin Townsend - dude's a beast. In cleans, screams, and harsh. Female: Anneke Van Giersbergen or Anna Murphy.  Dont know why. 

If you knew a dude who wanted to become a chick and had already had the operation, would you hit it? - fuck no

Favorite game (excluding video games) from your child hood (board game, card game, etc.)? - Dungeons and Dragons

What is one band that no longer exists that you would have loved to have seen on tour?  - Strapping Young Lad

If a irl meeting was decided upon and held between all current MU users, would you attend? - Yea
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2014
    What is one life goal you want to accomplish in the next ten years? At this rate, go back to school lol

What is your preferred method of social networking? Ugh I guess facebook but I don't exactly use it much. 

What is your favorite old school (90's and before) cartoon? Angry Beavers

Favorite genre of music besides metal? A lot of stuff newer psychedelic/experimental type stuff. I just listen to a ton of shit on a given day though. 

Favorite video game series? GTA?

Favorite vocalist? Why? I don't really know man. Last year I would have said Chance Garnette because I was an insanely huge Skeletonwitch fan for a couple years..I mean you should see my room right now, it's still all fucking decked out. Kind of fell out of metal as a whole lately so I'd go with Ruben from UMO. 

If you knew a dude who wanted to become a chick and had already had the operation, would you hit it? No

Favorite game (excluding video games) from your child hood (board game, card game, etc.)? Freeze tag

What is one band that no longer exists that you would have loved to have seen on tour?  Zep

If a irl meeting was decided upon and held between all current MU users, would you attend? Smoked pot with Alex and Nola, met Marc while he was at work, met everybody from Detroit and been sexually active with a former member. I've seen all I need to see here. 
    image Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    What is one life goal you want to accomplish in the next ten years? -- not live in phoenix anymore

What is your preferred method of social networking? -- fb

What is your favorite old school (90's and before) cartoon? -- it changed a lot so I never had much of a favorite. but I was never a cartoon network guy till I got older, pretty much only nick.

Favorite genre of music besides metal? -- indie/alternative rock

Favorite video game series? -- pokemon gameboy/ds rpg series. I love a handful of much more adult series, but theres no denying thats the best. so many hours of my life dedicated.

Favorite vocalist? Why? -- tim lambesis because he puts women in their place and so I got a cheese moon in remembrance of him on my arm

If you knew a dude who wanted to become a chick and had already had the operation, would you hit it?  -- lol hell no

Favorite game (excluding video games) from your child hood (board game, card game, etc.)? --   yugioh. pokemon card game was lame, they sure looked pretty though.

What is one band that no longer exists that you would have loved to have seen on tour? -- isis

If a irl meeting was decided upon and held between all current MU users, would you attend? -- like Id fly across the country under the assumption that everyone besides chuck isnt some 40 yr old crusty pedo
    I love winning with women