Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    How old were you on September 11, 2001?
    Should we bomb Syria?
    - Nah
    Who will finish in last place in the NFC East?
    - Redskins
    Trifflinest looking forumer ever?
    - Chew
    Would you plow Miley Cyrus?
    - No thanks
    Would you fuck a Arab jawn?
    - If she was hot yeah
    Favorite war movie?
    - Saving Private Ryan
    Last time you rubbed one out?
    - Sunday
    Ever fuck 2 people at once or in the same day?
    - Nah, blew the only opportunity I had. My old girlfriend and I were at this party and this chick asked my gf if she could do a body shot off her. She did, and then told me to do one off her. The rest of the night this chick was talking to me and my gf hugging on us and shit. Shit was finna go down but the party got crashed by the house owners baby mama so everyone left.
    Would you ever sneak a girl under any circumstances? - Sure
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dude I got a similar story. I was in 10th grade and I started dating this hot big titty's sexy Italian jawn. I went to her house a few times, but her stupid fuxking friend was there all the time cock blockin, then I got them bitchesz high as hell, smoked a fat ass blunt. We got back to the crib and I was like damn I hoped her friend leaves I wanna get my sexy on. Then these bitches were Rollin on the ground laughing, started kissing, the one jawn put her hands down the other jawns pants started playn wit dat pussy, she pulled her fingers out and licked them. My cock was hard as hell and the jawn I was datin came over and started suckin it while her friend was playn with her tittys and shit. I was like hell yes this is fire. Then the whores dad pulled in the driveway. Then we broke up a week later.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Shit like a year ago my current gf and I were at a party/kickback with few people from high school we had lost touch with. Some of them were couples and a few were single. This one girl kept going on about how attractive my gf and I were and I was like :-? A lil while later when everyone was drunk I see some of the couples making out, no biggie. Like 5 minutes later see some of the singles making out. Good for them. Like 5 minutes after that the people makin out had flip flopped. Then these bitches started pulling these dudes dicks out in the middle of the living room. Like literally everyone at the party besides me and my gf were doing shit. This one dude was like "you guys should come over here. We dont bite" and I was like oh hell nah so we left. I aint about dat life.
    I remember that story. You shoulda had an orgy fag.
    You shoulda called your girl a cab and got it in...
    Dat immediate weiner cousin doe
    Why would I wanna fuck bitches like 5 minutes after some other dude was balls deep in them <_>
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Holy fuck that was perfect. =))
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Shit like a year ago my current gf and I were at a party/kickback with few people from high school we had lost touch with. Some of them were couples and a few were single. This one girl kept going on about how attractive my gf and I were and I was like :-? A lil while later when everyone was drunk I see some of the couples making out, no biggie. Like 5 minutes later see some of the singles making out. Good for them. Like 5 minutes after that the people makin out had flip flopped. Then these bitches started pulling these dudes dicks out in the middle of the living room. Like literally everyone at the party besides me and my gf were doing shit. This one dude was like "you guys should come over here. We dont bite" and I was like oh hell nah so we left. I aint about dat life.

Was your gf pissed that you guys left? maybe she was into it.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies

How old were you on September 11, 2001? Third grade
    Should we bomb Syria? Nope
    Who will finish in last place in the NFC East? Giants gooo
    Trifflinest looking forumer ever? Probably someone with a slip knot reference in their name on the old boards
    Would you plow Miley Cyrus? Probably
    Would you fuck a Arab jawn? Probably
    Favorite war movie? Behind Enemy Lines?
    Last time you rubbed one out? Last night
    Ever fuck 2 people at once or in the same day? Nope
    Would you ever sneak a girl under any circumstance? Lets be reasonable. There are things people can do where no matter what you gotta take action. If she hits my dog in the face with a bat hellyeah
    image Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How old were you on September 11, 2001? 24
    Should we bomb Syria? No, but tyrants that use chemical weapons on babies are cowards
    Who will finish in last place in the NFC East? Dallas
    Trifflinest looking forumer ever? i dont even know what this means
    Would you plow Miley Cyrus? with bulldozer

Would you fuck a Arab jawn? Yes. I once asked his this Arab Jawn that I thought was really attractive and super cool. She was obviously very into me too. She wasnt allowed to date white men and was arranged to marry some arab dude she never met. She didnt want too, but felt she had no choice because she didnt want to disgrace her family. fucked up

Favorite war movie? Apocalypse Now, maybe inglourious basterds
    Last time you rubbed one out? couple nights ago maybe?
    Ever fuck 2 people at once or in the same day? No
    Would you ever sneak a girl under any circumstance? No. There are always ways to avoid that
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I truly don't care if someone's a girl or not .. If they are really just a raging cunt I could smash her in the jaw and feel nothing inside.. I'd sleep like a baby that night 0... Obviously these situations dont arise all that often lol or I'd be in jail
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited September 2013
    How old were you on September 11, 2001? 22
    Should we bomb Syria? Nope
    Who will finish in last place in the NFC East? Prolly the Cowgirls, but I kinda hope it's the Eagles
    Trifflinest looking forumer ever? Catz
    Would you plow Miley Cyrus? Definitely
    Would you fuck a Arab jawn? I'll fuck anything that mooooves!
    Favorite war movie? Paths of Glory
    Last time you rubbed one out? This morning
    Ever fuck 2 people at once or in the same day? Yup
    Would you ever sneak a girl under any circumstance? Hard to say. Prolly
    NolaMetal said:

I truly don't care if someone's a girl or not .. If they are really just a raging cunt I could smash her in the jaw and feel nothing inside.. I'd sleep like a baby that night 0... Obviously these situations dont arise all that often lol or I'd be in jail

I've hate moshed some chicks who were being assholes in the pit cause they're chicks and they think they can get away with actin a fool. I kicked this fat whore right in the stomach at This is Hardcore cause she was all the way in the back just throwing back fists high at people's faces. She caught me right in the jaw, next time she ran by I gave her a hard foot to the gut. Bitch deserved it.
    I'd hit anybody who moshed into my wife, but she usually in the back or balcony.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

I kicked this fat whore right in the stomach at This is Hardcore

dead and also would make a good rap line

I kicked this fat whore right in the stomach at This is Hardcore
    aint one to boast, stole her jaw and said I was sicker than most
    I love winning with women