Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Fuck want to flg
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Fuck want to flg

#Defendtheflag
    #Timsthefag
    Media (Besides music) that you feel you could best contribute to/help write and create? (TV show, movie, book, video game, etc.)

2 artists that you want to work wit the most?

Favorite overall genre, subgenres count.

Should Tim kill himself for taking flags away?

Has this forum ever genuinely made you irate? If so, what did it?

Ben And Jerry's is the goat ice cream, agree?

Did you say no to the above question?

If so, what will be your method of suicide?

What will be your next tattoo? If you don't have any, what will be your first, if any?

Would you eat Catz drunken vomit for a billion dollars?
    Media (Besides music) that you feel you could best contribute to/help write and create? (TV show, movie, book, video game, etc.): Family Guy. Been watching it since I was like 7 or so, and I find myself thinking of shit I would put in that would fit perfectly while watching the new episodes.

2 artists that you want to work wit the most? An album wit instrumental production and some vocals from Paul Masvidal, and me and XO trading off on primary vocals.

Favorite overall genre, subgenres count.: PBRnB. Which is technically Hipster/Indie RnB. It's the ambient non-traditional shit like XO, JMSN, Frank Ocean, How To Dress Well, Etc.

Should Tim kill himself for taking flags away? Yes, as well as cremate himself.

Has this forum ever genuinely made you irate? If so, what did it? So many times.

Ben And Jerry's is the goat ice cream, agree? I don't eat any other brand.

Did you say no to the above question? No because I'm not a faggot.

If so, what will be your method of suicide? No need.

What will be your next tattoo? If you don't have any, what will be your first, if any? Prolly my Bulls/Bears tattoo on my calves.

Would you eat Catz drunken vomit for a billion dollars? Shit, prolly. As long as I was guaranteed I wouldn't get any fucking diseases from that shit. A billy is so much money dawg.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Media (Besides music) that you feel you could best contribute to/help write and create? (TV show, movie, book, video game, etc.) - videogames first, then comic books, then movies/TV

2 artists that you want to work wit the most? - It would be amazing to work with Devin Townsend and Mikael Akerfeldt

Favorite overall genre, subgenres count. - metal

Should Tim kill himself for taking flags away? - I want to know why they were taken away

Has this forum ever genuinely made you irate? If so, what did it? - nah

Ben And Jerry's is the goat ice cream, agree? - it is quite good. actually just had some Cherry Garcia

Did you say no to the above question? - no

If so, what will be your method of suicide? - n/a

What will be your next tattoo? If you don't have any, what will be your first, if any? - not tatted, don't plan on getting any tats.

Would you eat Catz drunken vomit for a billion dollars? - probably not... but a billion is a lot of money.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Media (Besides music) that you feel you could best contribute to/help write and create? (TV show, movie, book, video game, etc.) - friends always talk about writing a movie but of course that'll never happen

2 artists that you want to work wit the most? - Kevin Parker and Nick Albrook. I might be over doing it with the Perth music scene right now but fuck everybody over there is awesome.

Favorite overall genre, subgenres count. - not playing this game

Should Tim kill himself for taking flags away? - Deserves an award

Has this forum ever genuinely made you irate? If so, what did it? - maybe the og boards when I took shit seriously

Accidentally erased it but no.

Did you say no to the above question? - yeah

If so, what will be your method of suicide? - penetration

What will be your next tattoo? If you don't have any, what will be your first, if any? - eventually but no idea

Would you eat Catz drunken vomit for a billion dollars? - what doesn't kill me makes me richer
    image Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Media (Besides music) that you feel you could best contribute to/help write and create? (TV show, movie, book, video game, etc.) - Well I'm going to school for computer science so I'd hope video games.

2 artists that you want to work wit the most? - As far as video games go, I'd love to work with Edmund McMillen (artist) and Ben Crossbones (musician)

Favorite overall genre, subgenres count. - Probably Stoner Metal, then Thrash

Should Tim kill himself for taking flags away? - Yes

Has this forum ever genuinely made you irate? If so, what did it? - Nah. Closest I've came is when Xeno didnt understand the concept of that video game full wall projection.

Ben And Jerry's is the goat ice cream, agree? - Its close. Haagen Dazs is pretty good.

Did you say no to the above question? - Not really

If so, what will be your method of suicide? - Nada

What will be your next tattoo? If you don't have any, what will be your first, if any? - I'm thinking either a raven on my forearm, or the green lantern symbol on my middle finger.

Would you eat Catz drunken vomit for a billion dollars? - I'd do just about anything for a billion dollars. Thats a lot of cash.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Media (Besides music) that you feel you could best contribute to/help write and create? (TV show, movie, book, video game, etc.) -- some experimental film

2 artists that you want to work wit the most? -- R. Loren [pyramids/sailors with wax wings/white moth] and Omar Rodriguez-Lopez

Favorite overall genre, subgenres count. -- stoner rock/metal

Should Tim kill himself for taking flags away? -- as long as we get the flags back first

Has this forum ever genuinely made you irate? If so, what did it? -- no, what has made me genuinely irate is getting shit on because somebody took the forum too seriously and somehow its my fault

Ben And Jerry's is the goat ice cream, agree? -- naw, its good, but the oscar goes to baskin-robbins

Did you say no to the above question? -- I said naw

If so, what will be your method of suicide? -- does not apply

What will be your next tattoo? If you don't have any, what will be your first, if any? -- isis lyrics to "so did we"

Would you eat Catz drunken vomit for a billion dollars? -- yes as long as it still counts if I vomit
    I love winning with women
    Wut
    Dahlia
    Dahlia
    Duh
    Probably when i was drunk
    Coldstone
    Said coldstone nigga
    Pull the trigger bitch
    Im srsly thinking about getting "i cant shake temptations wings"
    No question
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Media (Besides music) that you feel you could best contribute to/help write and create? (TV show, movie, book, video game, etc.) comedy writer

2 artists that you want to work wit the most? Nas & Jason Newstead

Favorite overall genre, subgenres count. Blues

Should Tim kill himself for taking flags away? Nazis gonna naz...

Has this forum ever genuinely made you irate? If so, what did it? Sports talk

Ben And Jerry's is the goat ice cream, agree? Nah

Did you say no to the above question? Yea

If so, what will be your method of suicide? Nic Cage

What will be your next tattoo? If you don't have any, what will be your first, if any? Donno

Would you eat Catz drunken vomit for a billion dollars? Yup
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    edited September 2013
    Media (Besides music) that you feel you could best contribute to/help write and create? (TV show, movie, book, video game, etc.) some adult swim show or something.

2 artists that you want to work wit the most? Boris. All three of em. Fuck you.

Favorite overall genre, subgenres count. Doom Metal

Should Tim kill himself for taking flags away? He should kill himself for creating this disgustin place

Has this forum ever genuinely made you irate? If so, what did it? When niggas don't listen to full albums I die on the inside.

Ben And Jerry's is the goat ice cream, agree? Taste wise yes but that is dollars expensive

Did you say no to the above question? Lrn2read

If so, what will be your method of suicide? The only way to properly kill yourself requires piano wire and super glue. What you do is find a high place like a building or something then make a noose out of the piano wire and slip round ya neck. But before you jump, you super glue your hands to your head so when you do jump and the piano wire slices through your neck, it looks like you pulled your head off. \m/

What will be your next tattoo? If you don't have any, what will be your first, if any? I don't see myself getting a tattoo soon, but if I do it'd probably be music related. Prob the white whale from Leviathan

Would you eat Catz drunken vomit for a billion dollars? Dude a billion dollars is more money than any of us can fathom. As long as there's no catch like I can't throw up for x amount of time, so much yes. I'd be a $traight ba££€r
    Post edited by MenAreTrash on
    New qz...

How old were you on September 11, 2001?
    Should we bomb Syria?
    Who will finish in last place in the NFC East?
    Trifflinest looking forumer ever?
    Would you plow Miley Cyrus?
    Would you fuck a Arab jawn?
    Favorite war movie?
    Last time you rubbed one out?
    Ever fuck 2 people at once or in the same day?
    Would you ever sneak a girl under any circumstance?
    No
    Eagles
    Pry
    Pry
    Idk
    Yesterday
    I wish
    If she was a tranny
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    New qz...

How old were you on September 11, 2001? 13
    Should we bomb Syria? No
    Who will finish in last place in the NFC East? Prolly redskins
    Trifflinest looking forumer ever? Jeff
    Would you plow Miley Cyrus? Obviously
    Would you fuck a Arab jawn? If she was a ten and shaved and smelled good yes
    Favorite war movie? Glory
    Last time you rubbed one out? Like two days ago
    Ever fuck 2 people at once or in the same day? No :(
    Would you ever sneak a girl under any circumstance? Is sneak just hit or is it hit without them knowing?? Either way yeah there are certain things a girl could do where I could see myself hitting her
    How old were you on September 11, 2001? 17

Should we bomb Syria? Nah

Who will finish in last place in the NFC East? Giants

Trifflinest looking forumer ever? Jeff looked like a lesbian named Chaz.

Would you plow Miley Cyrus? She trife.

Would you fuck a Arab jawn? Hell yea if she was fine.

Favorite war movie? Black Hawk Down

Last time you rubbed one out? I'm bout to now.

Ever fuck 2 people at once or in the same day? I got blown by 2 jawns at once (man they were trifflin whores) and I banged two jawns in the same day in high school. One was trife one was fly.

Would you ever sneak a girl under any circumstance? Yup if the jawn was attacking my wife.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    How old were you on September 11, 2001? - 7
    Should we bomb Syria? - no
    Who will finish in last place in the NFC East? - sports
    Trifflinest looking forumer ever? - Jeff I guess
    Would you plow Miley Cyrus? - hell no. not attractive and filled with stids.
    Would you fuck a Arab jawn? - No. Not because of her being Arab. But because of fucking.
    Favorite war movie? - Star WARS
    Last time you rubbed one out? - n/a
    Ever fuck 2 people at once or in the same day?- no
    Would you ever sneak a girl under any circumstance? - probably not. situation would have to be pretty drastic.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    How old were you on September 11, 2001? I was 7
    Should we bomb Syria? Nah
    Who will finish in last place in the NFC East? I don't know what that is
    Trifflinest looking forumer ever? Hm, probably Slap
    Would you plow Miley Cyrus? I like to stay away from ratchet pussy
    Would you fuck a Arab jawn? Yes
    Favorite war movie? Star Wars I suppose
    Last time you rubbed one out? Hm, probably a few nights ago.
    Ever fuck 2 people at once or in the same day? I haven't fucked anybody.
    Would you ever sneak a girl under any circumstance? Sure if I felt she was a threat to my well-being.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited September 2013
    How old were you on September 11, 2001? -- 10
    Should we bomb Syria? -- no
    Who will finish in last place in the NFC East? -- 0
    Trifflinest looking forumer ever? -- ranger dan
    Would you plow Miley Cyrus? -- I would do anything for love
    Would you fuck a Arab jawn? -- but I wont do that
    Favorite war movie? -- cars
    Last time you rubbed one out? -- last night playing valley of smoke
    Ever fuck 2 people at once or in the same day? -- nope
    Would you ever sneak a girl under any circumstance? -- yup