Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    I do actually because I don't have cable, I actually like fallon lol. I'd rather watch nbc than cbs doe. Leno > fallon > ferguson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> letterman
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Jimmy Kimmel...
    Lol abc. Throw him in between fallon and ferguson.
    Seriously Leno is an asshole and isnt even funny. What are you Todd, 35?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    How many beers gets you buzzed, wrecked, plastered? Don't know

Who's your favorite actor and actress? N/A

Favorite late night talk show host? N/A

Best rap song ever? I'd say the hip-hop song that sparked my interest in hip-hop is Earl by Earl Sweatshirt

Hardwood floor or carpet? Hardwood

What did you wear today? Underwear, socks, jeans, my converse, 3 hippopoticorn moon t-shirt, purp flannel

If you could pound brews with any forumer, who? I don't pound brews. But I could chill with any forumer I haven't already chilled with I'd probably pick Razor

How old do you think you'll be when you die? Probably in my 70's

New Years resolution? N/A

If you saw a stranger drop $50 in a parking lot, would you give it or keep it? If I saw them drop it I'd give it back to them. But if I just found a bill on the ground and nobody was around I'd pocket that.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

Just an fyi, carpet is sooooooooooooooooooo much harder to clean.

All you have to do is vacuum it once a week, no shoes on the fuckin shit and clean up spills promptly. And once or twice a year rug doctor it. I would much rather have carpet than hard floors. Sweeping the floors and swiffering them multiple times everyday would drive me nuts
    imageimage
    yeah i forgot hardwood floors could stain

<__> sarcasm...

It really isn't hard to take a few seconds to clean a stain. We've had the same carpet for 23 years and it has no stains. Mine has two but idk where they came from
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    How many beers gets you buzzed, wrecked, plastered? -- Six or so for a buzz, assuming it's non-light. Double that for wrecked maybe... plastered I don't know. I haven't been drunk in ages.

Who's your favorite actor and actress? -- Jeremy Piven is a funny dude, and Cameron Diaz is pretty cool.

Favorite late night talk show host? -- Colbert

Best rap song ever? -- EVERYTHING OFF #THEPILOT

Hardwood floor or carpet? -- Hardwood

What did you wear today? -- Clothes<:-P

If you could pound brews with any forumer, who? -- Wine and Slap. Fuck you, I choose both.

How old do you think you'll be when you die? -- 350.

New Years resolution? -- Get good grades and enjoy life :D

If you saw a stranger drop $50 in a parking lot, would you give it or keep it? -- What race are they? IMSOEDGYGUIS.
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2013
    1. How many beers gets you buzzed, wrecked, plastered? 2-3 buzzed, 7-8 wrecked, 10+ plastered
    2. Who's your favorite actor and actress? idk. Bruce Willis and Elisabeth Shue in the Saint
    3. Favorite late night talk show host? Conan
    4. Best rap song ever? NWA Automobile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3CNhzSUbjs

5. Hardwood floor or carpet? Hardwood
    6. What did you wear today? Jeans + long sleeve button up shirt tucked in
    7. If you could pound brews with any forumer, who? Nola
    8. How old do you think you'll be when you die? 65
    9. New Years resolution? Didnt have one.
    10. If you saw a stranger drop $50 in a parking lot, would you give it or keep it? I'd give it back to him assuming I saw him drop it.
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    How many beers gets you buzzed, wrecked, plastered? 2 buzzed 6 wrecked 8 plastered.. used to be a lot higher when i drank

Who's your favorite actor and actress? Mickey rourke and diane lane

Favorite late night talk show host? conan if jon stewart doesnt count

Best rap song ever? hmm idk about best but my fav is Gimme The Loot - Biggie

Hardwood floor or carpet? carpet

What did you wear today? clothes

If you could pound brews with any forumer, who? todd and rex

How old do you think you'll be when you die? ill say 82

New Years resolution? get a new job

If you saw a stranger drop $50 in a parking lot, would you give it or keep it? i would absolutely give it back
    Alex said:

If you saw a stranger drop $50 in a parking lot, would you give it or keep it? -- What race are they? IMSOEDGYGUIS.

more racist than anything ive ever said lol
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Seriously Leno is an asshole and isnt even funny. What are you Todd, 35?

I am 35 and not even I am dumb enough to say leno. Leno really is an asshole. And the writers of his jokes are awful, and his delivery is even worse. Seriously, I think Leno might be worse than Carlos Mencia
    Leno is fucking horrible
    imageimage
    jay leno is certainly a complete asshole and i find him annoying as a person but hes a pretty funny guy.. you dont get to that postion if your not at least a little funny.. def not even close to my fav late night guy but lets be honest
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    How many beers gets you buzzed, wrecked, plastered? 6 to get buzzed, I lose count after that...

Who's your favorite actor and actress? Clint Eastwood

Best rap song ever? Anything by NWA

Hardwood floor or carpet? I have carpet in my house, but would love hardwood.

What did you wear today? Jeans, workshirt, steeltoe boots, jacket bc its fkn cold and raining..

If you could pound brews with any forumer, who? Anyone who wants to drink Budweiser.

How old do you think you'll be when you die? 70's

New Years resolution? Try not to work as much.

If you saw a stranger drop $50 in a parking lot, would you give it or keep it? I would, unless they were drunk and being annoying, then they would kindly buy me my next drink.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    How many beers gets you buzzed, wrecked, plastered? i don't even know anymore

Who's your favorite actor and actress? christian bale and natalie portman

Best rap song ever? 'juice' by eric b & rakim

Hardwood floor or carpet? hardwood

What did you wear today? black shirt, red tie, charcoal slacks, black socks, black leather shoes, swag

If you could pound brews with any forumer, who? one of these sexy females :>

How old do you think you'll be when you die? i'll never die

New Years resolution? move towards the light

If you saw a stranger drop $50 in a parking lot, would you give it or keep it? i'd prolly give it back

It really isn't hard to take a few seconds to clean a stain. We've had the same carpet for 23 years and it has no stains. Mine has two but idk where they came from
    its not very easy to get every stain out. all you have to worry about on hardwood is a little dust and scratches if you are an idiot.