Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Do you use chapstick? How often? Whenever I need it.

Chinese or Japanese food? Chinese

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? I don't pay attention to genres anymore, really.

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) No.

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? No.

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? ...

Can people be addictive in some ways? Yes

Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour? No and I'm probably skipping it.

Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. Well, though it's technically in PA, the Trocadero is my favorite. Great sound, ornate, small, great bands go there.

Is coffee always necessary? For me, yes.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Do you use chapstick? How often? i use it when my lips are cracked

Chinese or Japanese food? chinese, easy.

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? wut

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) kewl

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? haven't seen it

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? idk

Can people be addictive in some ways? what kind of question is this?

Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour? nah i wish, i need to see tbdm

Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. Val Air Ballroom, it has a wood dance floor and it is just the right size. seeing lamb there in 16 days \m/

Is coffee always necessary? ill drink it if i have a long ass day of umpiring
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Do you use chapstick? How often? Yes but not as often as I should

Chinese or Japanese food? "Chinese"

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? Alcest, BBNG, Bison BC, Exivious, and Suicidal Tendencies.

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) turn 12 already

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? Haven't in days because Streets ruined the two rooms I frequented.

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? Probably gonna have to say Sleep

Can people be addictive in some ways? I suppose.

Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour? No, would have liked to but no huge loss

Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. Either Thee Parkside or The Great American Musical Hall in SF. Both have intimate feels

Is coffee always necessary? No
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you use chapstick? How often? Not really.

Chinese or Japanese food? I don't like either.

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? Not sure.

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) None.

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? I haven't in quite a while.

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Can people be addictive in some ways? I guess.

Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour? Fuck yeah.

Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. Blondies. Tiny, no rail.

Is coffee always necessary? No.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Do you use chapstick? How often? never

Chinese or Japanese food? chinese

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? rage

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) doooooood

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? havent seen the new look

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? if they count then TOOL and Monster Magnet

Can people be addictive in some ways? i dont know

Favorite venue in your state? havent been to any in rhody but in Mass i like the Ironhorse in Northhampton Mass

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner

Do you use chapstick? How often? Not really.

Chinese or Japanese food? I don't like either.

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? Not sure.

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) None.

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? I haven't in quite a while.

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Can people be addictive in some ways? I guess.

Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. Blondies. Tiny, no rail.

Did you hear about Blondies?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Do you use chapstick? How often? - yes, sometimes

Chinese or Japanese food? - Chinese

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? - idk

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) - 0

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? - I haven't been on in like 2 months so idk

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? - pretty close between The Sword and Sleep

Can people be addictive in some ways? - Yes

Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour? - We only get Dethklok/TBDM

Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. - the State Theater, fuck description

Is coffee always necessary? - No
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Do you use chapstick? How often? -- More in the winter

Chinese or Japanese food? -- Both at the same time

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? -- There's jazz in Cynic and that's close enough, so Cynic. BTBAM's Great Misdirect has a bunch of very well incorporated elements of other styles in it, and I enjoy that too. I'm a big fan of post-/atmospheric black metal too.

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) -- They're all dumb

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? -- I guess I haven't been on it in a long time if there's a new look.

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? -- Rock - Kyuss, Metal - Kylesa

Can people be addictive in some ways? -- Anything can be anything we make of it.

Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour? -- I will next Wednesday, the day after I get back from Veil of Maya in Tucson.

Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. -- RIP Clubhouse. Clubhouse was a semi-seedy place, but it was in the heart of Tempe, so I was (still am, really) very familiar with the dos and don'ts of the area. The place was personal, no barrier, artists would walk around everywhere, I hung out with Des Kensel a couple years ago before people started showing up for the show. It was really cool to be able to do that sort of thing in an environment I know well. And the staff knew me pretty well, so I got away with more than I should have lol. But nah, the place was awesome. They didn't book huge bands, but they pulled a lot of cool ones like BTBAM, DTP, Exhumed, After The Burial, Veil of Maya, Goatwhore, JFAC, High on Fire, Watain, Marduk, Nachtmystium, Black Dahlia Murder, Napalm Death, Boris, etc. And I guess they pulled Mastodon, Thrice, and Baroness a few years back, but that was before I started attending shows there. First time at Clubhouse was February 2008.

New favorite venue is either Rocky Point Cantina or Marquee Theater, which pulls arena opener/supporter names.

Is coffee always necessary? -- No
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Do you use chapstick? How often? - nope

Chinese or Japanese food? - sushi

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? - does Agalloch count?

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) - none

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? - nope

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? - Red Fang

Can people be addictive in some ways? - yes. Thats what romantic feelings towards someone is. Addictions to chemical reactions that are released when around them

Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour?- nope

Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. - Reggies.

Is coffee always necessary? - I never drink coffee
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Do you use chapstick? How often? Everyday normally.

Chinese or Japanese food? Chinese.

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? Hmm...

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) ...seriously?

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? I haven't been on there for months, I didn't think anyone used it anymore to be honest.

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? Sleep.

Can people be addictive in some ways? Uhm.

Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour? I did not, although listening to my friend Nick's description of it I wish I would have gone. :))

Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. Mr. Smalls probably. It's a church-turned-music venue. It's just really awesome, and their food is excellent!

Is coffee always necessary? Oh yes.
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you use chapstick? How often? When it gets cold, I just got a freshy yesterday but my dog fuckin ate it this morning...

Chinese or Japanese food? General Tso

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? Cro Mags, DRI, Powertrip, I guess Crossover Thrash is my favorite, but I like everything.

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) Fuck You = Fukk Y00z

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? Havent been on in a hot minute.

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? EW

Can people be addictive in some ways? yes, da fuck?

Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour? Naw, MH headline tour or GTFO.

Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. Church basement.

Is coffee always necessary? Usually before work.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Do you use chapstick? How often? When needed
    What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? I don't pay attention to genres these days so idk
    What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) I just shorten some. Probably = prolly
    Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? Yes but I haven't been on there since mid summer or something
    Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? Don't have one
    Can people be addictive in some ways? No
    Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour? No
    Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. Only venues in WV are bars. So OH - Peabody's, PA - Mr. Smalls, TX - White Rabbit. Fuck describing it. Use google bitch
    Is coffee always necessary? No
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Do you use chapstick? How often? Yes/Daily

Chinese or Japanese food? Japanese

What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? almost all of my favorite bands straddle some line. gotta be more specific

What are some cool ways to spell different words? (Ex: Fat = Phat) merrca

Do you use Turntable? If so, what do you think of the new look? i did when people actually got on it. after i got a new pc, nobody seemed interested anymore

Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? high on fire, i guess

Can people be addictive in some ways? uh...

Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour? no

Favorite venue in your state? Describe it. the masquerade. i used to be the head of security there in the late 90's, so i have a lot of experience with the place. it's a dungeon kind of place that has a concert venue upstairs and a night club downstairs. they were the first in the southeast to have a fetish night. it has a really good aura that's perfect for most metal/punk/goth concerts

Is coffee always necessary? only on saturdays
    SATAN said:

Do you use chapstick? How often? Yes/Daily

They're for your lips, not your ass.
    inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you use chapstick? How often? No. once per year when my lips are ultra chapped.
    What are some of your favorite "fusion" or crossover genre bands? idk what this is asking.
    What are some cool ways to spell different words? givvafuk
    Do you use Turntable? no.
    Favorite stoner rock/stoner metal band? idk what stoner rock is.
    Can people be addictive in some ways? huh?
    Did you catch the Dethklok/Machine Head tour? no
    Favorite venue in your state? The Gorge, in George WA. Simply the best venue in the USA. Great place to get wasted before the show, great grounds for the show... just perfect in every way.
    Is coffee always necessary? for me it is since I am addicted.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who did you see there? That looks awesome
    inb4lists
    Man...looks like it goes on forever
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Who did you see there? That looks awesome

I've seen many bands there. Went there about twice every summer between the ages of 14-19. Probably my most memorable concert there was Lollapalooza 96:

Main Stage: Metallica, Soundgarden, Ramones, Rancid, Shaolin monks, Screaming Trees, Psychotica

Main Stage on Selected Dates: Rage Against the Machine, Cocteau Twins, Waylon Jennings, Cheap Trick, Violent Femmes, The Tea Party, Wu-Tang Clan, Steve Earle, Devo, 311

Side Stage: Beth Hart Band, Girls Against Boys, Ben Folds Five, Ruby, Cornershop, You Am I, Soul Coughing, Sponge, Melvins, Satchel, Jonny Polonsky, Fireside, Ass Dildo

Indie Stage: Chune, Moonshake, Lutefisk, Capsize 7, The Cows, Long Fin Killie, Thirty Ought Six, Varnaline, Crumb, Korn, Flesh Fetish, Pitbull Daycare, The Sneaches
    ^NICE.

And lol at Korn on the indie stage.