Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? I'd say Satan.
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? Kept from getting out of hand.
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? I think she'd be hot without the racecar...Question is would she have the racecar if she wasn't hot.
    How many times a week do you masturbate? Ballpark of 9000+
    Should Arlo cut his hair? Sure
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? Nope.
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? Depends on location and if they were a good artist.
    What was your fist ever aim sn? Don't remember..Only had aim like twice and never used it.
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? Where do you come up with these?
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Danica Patrick haters [-( I don't watch racing and still think she's hot.
    I never have thought she was. At least you can talk to Marc about her...he watched the Daytona just cuz of her :-&
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    She's won one race in her entire career. It's obviously not her skills keeping her around.
    image Photobucket
    Just one? That's sad
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    who gives a shit, how many other female athletes compete at a male level? a very small amount
    I always wanted to and everyone just talked me out of it or wouldn't let me. I wanted to play football when I was little. If my parents/family would have let me I probably could have played through high school. I also wanted to do motocross...alot of arguments happened because of that. I just got sick of It after a while and gave up
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    we had a girl on our football team one year.. she got fucking rocked everyday lol gotta hand it to her tho she stuck in there, shes was a cool girl too
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip

Which male forumer is most likely to dress up in womens underwear? Jag
    For a second I was all lolwut.. but then I remembered some fb pics may say otherwise lol
    :))

What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? Christianity in general is fucking ridiculous and stupid
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? :|
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? shaped up
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? nahh she's just hot
    How many times a week do you masturbate? twice, sometimes not even that
    Should Arlo cut his hair? i dont give a fuck
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? :>
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? hmmm... Only if it's someone I trust
    What was your fist ever aim sn? hell if I know
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? water from the back of the toilet
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? god. worshipping satan is for lulz
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? girl with herpes
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? she's not hot at all. she's overrated because of the racecar driver thing. irl, she's like a 5
    How many times a week do you masturbate? depends...14-30
    Should Arlo cut his hair? no
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? me
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? paul booth only
    What was your fist ever aim sn? the_immortal_dj_whiplash
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? if you drink out of the back, it's not contaminated
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? Both are illogical to worship IMO, but Satan is more ridiculous.
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? Oh god...prolly the chick
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? Imma pull an MC and just say "..."
    Is Danica Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? She's good looking regardless
    How many times a week do you masturbate? Enough
    Should Arlo cut his hair? Just did actually lol Cut about an inch and a half off
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? Jay
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? No thanks
    What was your fist ever aim sn? Damn I forgot
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? Toilet water for sure

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? Satan
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? Neither
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? No
    How many times a week do you masturbate? around 5
    Should Arlo cut his hair? Yes
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? Jay
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? Hellz no
    What was your fist ever aim sn? Never had aim
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? Not sure, probz toilet water
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? They're
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? Neither
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? :>
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? She's got because she's hot
    How many times a week do you masturbate? I'd say 4-5 on average
    Should Arlo cut his hair? Nah
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? Shane, obviously
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? No
    What was your fist ever aim sn? Never did aim
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? I clean my toilets good, so toilet water.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? both
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? chicken fuck
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? i keep them trim
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? it gives her a few extra points
    How many times a week do you masturbate? 3-4
    Should Arlo cut his hair? shave it faggot
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? Skully (in his ass doe)
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? yes
    What was your fist ever aim sn? MrMcpot9
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? toilet water
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? -- Both for sure
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? -- Death
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? -- lol. Managed.
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? -- She's every hillbilly's wet dream
    How many times a week do you masturbate? -- A couple to a few. Not too much lately, though.
    Should Arlo cut his hair? -- No
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? -- Jay
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? -- The fuck would I do that for?
    What was your fist ever aim sn? -- darksniper543
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? Toilet water
    I love winning with women
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? both.
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? cf.
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? bald.
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? she's not hot.
    How many times a week do you masturbate? 5 or so.
    Should Arlo cut his hair? no.
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? satan.
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? nah.
    What was your fist ever aim sn? sk8erchick814 .. not even a skater.
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? back of the toilet
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    lolwut
    I love winning with women
    lolwut
    yeah, i yoused to blaze madd trees, haha! I was in 7th grade i think..
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol. i used to love good charlotte.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New Questions
    ---------------

1. Name one person you'd like to work with on making your first music album?
    2. What it your pants size?
    3. Do you ever try and conquer your fears by embracing them?
    4. What is your favorite fruit?
    5. Do you think big foot is real?
    6. Have you ever killed an animal? if so... how?
    7. Were you a tree climber as a kid?
    8. Do you wish cigarettes never existed?
    9. What's your favorite beer?
    10, Can I have tree-fiddy?