Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    make love or fuck? :bz
    level of interest in 'hunger games'? (1-10) -100
    when you were a kid, what did you wanna be when you grew up? Everything from a garbage woman to a ballerina. :))
    how many siblings? Only child!
    foreign country you never want to get caught in? Iraq or something.
    one band you compare all others to? I don't.
    how old were you when you found out santa wasn't real? Oh I don't remember.
    what car are you driving right now? '02 Lincoln LSE
    fantasy husband/wife? My boyfriend. :x
    cheesiest song you've ever heard? A lot of the power metal stuff my boyfriend likes is very very cheesy so it's hard to name just one.
    imageimage
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    make love or fuck? I've done neither
    level of interest in 'hunger games'? (1-10) 3
    when you were a kid, what did you wanna be when you grew up? A roller coaster designer
    how many siblings? 1
    foreign country you never want to get caught in? Somewhere in the middle east
    one band you compare all others to? None
    how old were you when you found out santa wasn't real? 7
    what car are you driving right now? '97 Ford Explorer
    fantasy husband/wife? Emma Watson :>
    cheesiest song you've ever heard? A ton of pop music that I listen to lol
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo

1. Name one person you'd like to work with on making your first music album? Skinny(mrh) or Trent
    2. What it your pants size? 34
    3. Do you ever try and conquer your fears by embracing them? Yes
    4. What is your favorite fruit? Cucumbers
    5. Do you think big foot is real? Yes but I think it's a rare species of ape or something
    6. Have you ever killed an animal? if so... how? Yes hit a few deer, couple snakes, tried to kill my neighbors dog with anti freeze but it didn't work
    7. Were you a tree climber as a kid? ya still am
    8. Do you wish cigarettes never existed? I wish they never added all the bs to tobacco
    9. What's your favorite beer? Newcastle, Sam octoberfest or this maple brown at this micro by my house, I really only drink craft or micro. Yuengling is as low as I go
    10, Can I have tree-fiddy? God damned Lockness monster
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

1. Name one person you'd like to work with on making your first music album? Trent
    I'd like to work with Trent too, just cause of his name. My buddy Jeff made this weird noise song that was like 2mins long and put reznor's name on it from the dragon tattoo movie and had like 20,000 views in a few days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHBoBOc_ZWA
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    make love or fuck? Idk
    level of interest in 'hunger games'? (1-10) 10 for Jennifer Lawrence, but I'm not gonna see it
    when you were a kid, what did you wanna be when you grew up? Stunt man
    how many siblings? 1
    foreign country you never want to get caught in? Any third world country
    one band you compare all others to? Machine Fucking Head
    how old were you when you found out santa wasn't real? My mom told me in like 2nd grade but I figured it out before then when bitch ass Santa got me a Hot Wheels I already had
    what car are you driving right now? My mom's HHR. It's not mine but no one else drives it unless there's an emergency.
    fantasy husband/wife? Katy Perry
    cheesiest song you've ever heard? Probably some random bullshit on the radio that WASN'T DARKTHRONE
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo

1. Name one person you'd like to work with on making your first music album? Trent
    I'd like to work with Trent too, just cause of his name. My buddy Jeff made this weird noise song that was like 2mins long and put reznor's name on it from the dragon tattoo movie and had like 20,000 views in a few days...

A friend of mine won a contest a few years ago remixing a nin song. He got front row tix and got to meet the band and chill backstage with them. He said he's cool as fuck.

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    make love or fuck? Depends on the mood
    level of interest in 'hunger games'? (1-10) 0-10
    when you were a kid, what did you wanna be when you grew up? Drummer for a famous rock/metal band
    how many siblings? 7
    foreign country you never want to get caught in? Uranus
    one band you compare all others to? N/A
    how old were you when you found out santa wasn't real? Idk
    what car are you driving right now? Don't own one :(
    fantasy husband/wife? Kate Beckinsale :x
    cheesiest song you've ever heard? All Night Long - Buckcherry
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

how many siblings? 7
    :-O
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    make love or fuck? Both
    level of interest in 'hunger games'? (1-10) 9
    when you were a kid, what did you wanna be when you grew up? Top Fuel dragster driver
    how many siblings? 1, older brother
    foreign country you never want to get caught in? N. Korea
    one band you compare all others to? depends what type of music...
    how old were you when you found out santa wasn't real? Idk
    what car are you driving right now? 2012 Sierra Z71
    fantasy husband/wife? Julianne Hough. My wife also thinke shes hot, so maybe I can have both.
    cheesiest song you've ever heard? oh so many...
    :-&
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    make love or fuck? Hatefuck
    level of interest in 'hunger games'? (1-10) 2
    when you were a kid, what did you wanna be when you grew up? Doctor
    how many siblings? 5 half sisters
    foreign country you never want to get caught in? Anywhere where minor things get your head cut off.
    one band you compare all others to? None really
    how old were you when you found out santa wasn't real? Don't remember...But it was because Santa had the same wrapping paper as my mom.
    what car are you driving right now? Madres Caliber.
    fantasy husband/wife? Zooey Deschanel
    cheesiest song you've ever heard? Don't have a clue.
    image Photobucket
    new qz...

Pollz?
    Have you ever been on TV?
    Do you/would you lick a hott persons asshole?
    Who is your celebrity lookalike? (you're gay if you say idk)
    Who is the saltiest forumer?
    Would you vote for cigarettes to be illegal?
    Is MC a troll?
    If jesus us real and returned like he's supposed to, do you think people would just lynch him again for thinking he's a nutjob?
    Which forumer would win a streetfight tournament?
    Do you think Ariana Grande is hotter then 95% of the jawns in the hot chick tourny?
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Pollz? No
    Have you ever been on TV? Yes
    Do you/would you lick a hott persons asshole? No
    Who is your celebrity lookalike? (you're gay if you say idk) There's a couple but Christina Scabbia is one
    Who is the saltiest forumer? Too many but I'll vote for myself :))
    Would you vote for cigarettes to be illegal? No
    Is MC a troll? Yes
    If jesus is real and returned like he's supposed to, do you think people would just lynch him again for thinking he's a nutjob? I think so many people are brainwashed that they'll worship the shit out of him and who knows whay else they'll do. They rest won't give a shit and go.about life
    Which forumer would win a streetfight tournament? Ape
    Do you think Ariana Grande is hotter then 95% of the jawns in the hot chick tourny? Idk who's in the tournament but I like her hair color alot in those pics
    imageimage
    Pollz? Yes, so I can see what the hell they are.
    Have you ever been on TV? Yea, like on the news before.
    Do you/would you lick a hott persons asshole? Hellyeah
    Who is your celebrity lookalike? (you're gay if you say idk) Bubba Sparks, Fred Durst, The dood from Emmure, basically any white dude who is slightly overweight with a shaved head and hat.
    Who is the saltiest forumer? BT must be pretty salty since she dissapeared after the tattoo argument.
    Would you vote for cigarettes to be illegal? Yea
    Is MC a troll? Yes
    If jesus is real and returned like he's supposed to, do you think people would just lynch him again for thinking he's a nutjob? I think they'll crucify him again.
    Which forumer would win a streetfight tournament? CF
    Do you think Ariana Grande is hotter then 95% of the jawns in the hot chick tourny? yeah, more like all of them except maybe 1 or 2
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Pollz? Yes everyone but catz should be able to make them
    Have you ever been on TV? barely on news in background and stuff
    Do you/would you lick a hott persons asshole? i think ive answered this question 500 times lol yes i would
    Who is your celebrity lookalike? (you're gay if you say idk) Ryna gpeople say
    Who is the saltiest forumer? leah, sorry girl but lets face facts
    Would you vote for cigarettes to be illegal? complicated question, long story short maybe
    Is MC a troll? nope
    If jesus us real and returned like he's supposed to, do you think people would just lynch him again for thinking he's a nutjob? depends, if he reveals himself as jesus technically its the end of the world sooo no i guess
    Which forumer would win a streetfight tournament? i wanna say cf but his colostomy bag might break open
    Do you think Ariana Grande is hotter then 95% of the jawns in the hot chick tourny? idk bout that but she is def hot
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    Pollz?- :-?
    Have you ever been on TV?-not to my knowlege
    Do you/would you lick a hott persons asshole? -no
    Who is your celebrity lookalike? (you're gay if you say idk)-idk

Um people say Dimebag, n Phil Demmel but i dont see it.
    you guys say Claudio Sanchez from CaC.

Who is the saltiest forumer?-
    Would you vote for cigarettes to be illegal?-yea.
    Is MC a troll? - :-|
    If jesus us real and returned like he's supposed to, do you think people would just lynch him again for thinking he's a nutjob? -well i think he'd have a dramatic enterance n the world would be ending so, no
    Which forumer would win a streetfight tournament?- catz
    Do you think Ariana Grande is hotter then 95% of the jawns in the hot chick tourny?-nah
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Pollz? for the love of all that is good, YES PLEASE!!!
    Have you ever been on TV? once or twice... just local though
    Do you/would you lick a hott persons asshole? probably yes
    Who is your celebrity lookalike? Luke Wilson
    Who is the saltiest forumer? Erik
    Would you vote for cigarettes to be illegal? No I would not. I wish they never existed but would oppose making them illegal. making them illegal wont stop people from getting them. Just make more crime.
    Is MC a troll? No.
    If jesus us real and returned like he's supposed to, do you think people would just lynch him again for thinking he's a nutjob? No. Cause biblically speaking he comes back in a pretty obvious God way. When you see a man descending from the sky surrounded by angels blowing horns, will be kinda hard to say it is BS.
    Which forumer would win a streetfight tournament? Strat
    Do you think Ariana Grande is hotter then 95% of the jawns in the hot chick tourny? Dont know what chicks are in it, but she most certinly isnt hotter then :

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pollz? No
    Have you ever been on TV? sort of
    Do you/would you lick a hott persons asshole? yes
    Who is your celebrity lookalike? (you're gay if you say idk) Barack Obama
    Who is the saltiest forumer? Jay
    Would you vote for cigarettes to be illegal? sure
    Is MC a troll? I think he's a real dude that is trolling everyone
    If jesus us real and returned like he's supposed to, do you think people would just lynch him again for thinking he's a nutjob?
    probably
    Which forumer would win a streetfight tournament? George or Ape if they can drop a few hundred for stamina
    Do you think Ariana Grande is hotter then 95% of the jawns in the hot chick tourny?
    nah. maybe about 5%-10% tho.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pollz? No
    Have you ever been on TV? Yes
    Do you/would you lick a hott persons asshole? Who knows
    Who is your celebrity lookalike? (you're gay if you say idk) I've been told I look like the kid from Rob Zombie's Halloween
    Who is the saltiest forumer? George
    Would you vote for cigarettes to be illegal? No
    Is MC a troll? No
    If jesus us real and returned like he's supposed to, do you think people would just lynch him again for thinking he's a nutjob? Lol probably
    Which forumer would win a streetfight tournament? George has the hardcore crew backing him up
    Do you think Ariana Grande is hotter then 95% of the jawns in the hot chick tourny? Not at all
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG