Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    What is your favorite kind of chesse? Cheddar
    Favorite board game? Chess or backgammon
    Is it okay to go ass to mouth? If you don't kiss her
    What embarrassing phase did you go through growing up? A Christian phase
    Do you think MC is just trolling everyone? No
    Power metal or grindcore? Grindcore
    Do you like rob zombies movies? Yes but hate Halloween 2
    If you were stranded somewhere with absolutely no food and the one person that was with you died would you eat them to survive? Duh
    Favorite horror movie scene? Shower scene or ending jail scene in psycho
    Favorite horror movie phrase? Either "she just goes a little mad sometimes, we all go a little mad sometimes" or " a rational society would either kill me or put me to some use"
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    What is your favorite kind of chesse? -- Parmesan
    Favorite board game? -- Idk. Probably Monopoly.
    Is it okay to go ass to mouth? -- Naw dude
    What embarrassing phase did you go through growing up? -- SlipGotH
    Do you think MC is just trolling everyone? -- Nope
    Power metal or grindcore? -- Not huge on either, but probably grindcore.
    Do you like rob zombies movies? -- Yes
    If you were stranded somewhere with absolutely no food and the one person that was with you died would you eat them to survive? -- As a last resort
    Favorite horror movie scene? -- Any one of the scenes in the last 20 minutes of The Shining or the final chase scene in the 1974 Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Favorite horror movie phrase? -- "Sooner or later, she'll see them. Then everything will be different." -The Others (2001)
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    What is your favorite kind of cheese? anything super sharp
    Favorite board game? monopoly
    Is it okay to go ass to mouth? yes. my gf disagrees X(
    What embarrassing phase did you go through growing up? my parents wouldn't let me grow my hair long when i was a middle schooler and they bought me a lot of sports-related clothing even though i hated sports at the time. so, i ended up with these shitty haircuts that i hated with a wardrobe that consisted of athletic gear and slayer/pantera/testament shirts. i just looked stupid. people fucked with me over that and my weight. it was good for me doe. i learned to fight and sharpened my sense of humor
    Do you think MC is just trolling everyone? no. and for that, i kinda feel sorry for him :(
    Power metal or grindcore? grindfuckingcore
    Do you like rob zombies movies? what i've seen, yeah
    If you were stranded somewhere with absolutely no food and the one person that was with you died would you eat them to survive? fuck yeah
    Favorite horror movie scene? the dinner table scene from the first 'chainsaw massacre'
    Favorite horror movie phrase? "here's johnny!" is an easy one
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    three,four, better lock your door
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    What is your favorite kind of chesse? Mozzarella.
    Favorite board game? LIFE
    Is it okay to go ass to mouth? Sometimes in the heat of the moment, it's okay to go ass to mouth.
    What embarrassing phase did you go through growing up? I guess when I tried to dress like the ghetto kids in all South Pole.
    Do you think MC is just trolling everyone? I don't think so.
    Power metal or grindcore? Eh whichever sounds better at the time, not too heavy on either.
    Do you like rob zombies movies? Yezzir.
    If you were stranded somewhere with absolutely no food and the one person that was with you died would you eat them to survive? Depends on if I was close to them. If it was a stranger, they'd get rotisserie'd
    Favorite horror movie scene? Not sure.
    Favorite horror movie phrase? FUCK ME JESUS
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    What is your favorite kind of chesse? -Mozzarella.
    Favorite board game? -do RPGs count? then those
    Is it okay to go ass to mouth? -never go ass to mouth
    What embarrassing phase did you go through growing up? -i was in a deathcore band
    Do you think MC is just trolling everyone?- :| :-? >-)
    Power metal or grindcore? -power. but like both
    Do you like rob zombies movies? -some
    If you were stranded somewhere with absolutely no food and the one person that was with you died would you eat them to survive?- no
    Favorite horror movie scene? - in Birdemic when they fight the birds with clothes hangers
    Favorite horror movie phrase? - idk
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    What is your favorite kind of chesse? Mozzarella
    Favorite board game? Can't say I have one
    Is it okay to go ass to mouth? No
    What embarrassing phase did you go through growing up? Scenecore, freshman year.
    Do you think MC is just trolling everyone? No
    Power metal or grindcore? Power Metal
    Do you like rob zombies movies? Haven't watched any but I don't like horror flicks.
    If you were stranded somewhere with absolutely no food and the one person that was with you died would you eat them to survive? If I could make a fire, sure.
    Favorite horror movie scene? None
    Favorite horror movie phrase? None
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What is your favorite kind of chesse? Swiss
    Favorite board game? Sorry
    Is it okay to go ass to mouth? Depends on the chick, I woulldnt do it to my wife.
    What embarrassing phase did you go through growing up? I was a wigger once, some peopke say I still am, idgaf.
    Do you think MC is just trolling everyone? No he dead serious.
    Power metal or grindcore? Grindcore
    Do you like rob zombies movies? Yes
    If you were stranded somewhere with absolutely no food and the one person that was with you died would you eat them to survive? Yes
    Favorite horror movie scene? The twist at the end f saw was a good one...
    Favorite horror movie phrase? I donno
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Depends on the kind of sammich
    Favorite board game? - Monopoly or Yahtzee
    Is it okay to go ass to mouth? - You never go ass to mouth.
    What embarrassing phase did you go through growing up? - Idk
    Do you think MC is just trolling everyone? - Que?
    Power metal or grindcore? - Power Metal
    Do you like rob zombies movies? - they're ok
    If you were stranded somewhere with absolutely no food and the one person that was with you died would you eat them to survive? - Yes
    Favorite horror movie scene? - The ending to "House Of The Devil"
    Favorite horror movie phrase? - Heeeeeere's Johnny!

inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    new qzzz???? :!!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    If somebody who didn't listen to any metal asked to hear what you listen to, what artist would you show them?
    What non-metal artist would you say you listen to most?
    Do you go on 4chan? If so, which boards?
    How many pets have you had?
    Favorite flavor of gum?
    What band have you seen live the most times?
    Were you raised in a theist household?
    Have you kept touch with your childhood friends(kids you hung out with when you were below the age of 12)?
    Have you ever shot a gun?
    How do I shot web?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If somebody who didn't listen to any metal asked to hear what you listen to, what artist would you show them? Specifically Bleed by Meshuggah
    What non-metal artist would you say you listen to most? idk, Lady Gaga?
    Do you go on 4chan? If so, which boards? Nope
    How many pets have you had? I'm going to guess around 15 since I was 4
    Favorite flavor of gum? Spearmint
    What band have you seen live the most times? Cradle of Filth?..Ozzy?..I don't remember who lol
    Were you raised in a theist household? No
    Have you kept touch with your childhood friends(kids you hung out with when you were below the age of 12)? yes
    Have you ever shot a gun? Not yet
    How do I shot web? What?
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    If somebody who didn't listen to any metal asked to hear what you listen to, what artist would you show them? Metal wise.. Probably something I associate with them in my head somehow.
    What non-metal artist would you say you listen to most? Hmm too tough.
    Do you go on 4chan? If so, which boards? Pretty much /b/ Sometimes I find my way to /s/ :>
    How many pets have you had? On my 4th dog. I've had two lizards and a parakeet before.
    Favorite flavor of gum? I'd say big red but whenever I have it I can't taste for the next day it seems.
    What band have you seen live the most times? I think Rob Zombie/Chimaira/Avenged Sevenfold are tied around 5
    Were you raised in a theist household? Yeah but not strongly. Parents believe in God, but we never went to church or talked about our love of God. There was a time when we tried reading a junior bible before bed when me and my sister were younger..didn't last long.
    Have you kept touch with your childhood friends(kids you hung out with when you were below the age of 12)? For the most part... My very first best friend(s) is gone but the rest are still here.
    Have you ever shot a gun? Held a couple but never shot one.
    How do I shot web? Like this.
    image Photobucket
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2012
    If somebody who didn't listen to any metal asked to hear what you listen to, what artist would you show them? The Black Dahlia Murder but I don't know if they would like it very much.
    What non-metal artist would you say you listen to most? Edit: Probably Terror
    Do you go on 4chan? If so, which boards? No
    How many pets have you had? 4
    Favorite flavor of gum? Winter Green
    What band have you seen live the most times? Tie between TBDM, Slayer, Machine Head all three times.
    Were you raised in a theist household? Yeah
    Have you kept touch with your childhood friends(kids you hung out with when you were below the age of 12)? Some of them since I'm still in school but I'm still best friends with a couple of people since pre school
    Have you ever shot a gun? Hell Yeah
    How do I shot web? lolwut
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    If somebody who didn't listen to any metal asked to hear what you listen to, what artist would you show them? -- Probably Maiden or The Haunted.
    What non-metal artist would you say you listen to most? -- Depends if you consider Kyuss metal. Assuming you just consider them desert/stoner rock, Kyuss. Otherwise Yawning Man.
    Do you go on 4chan? If so, which boards? -- Yes. /b/ and /mu/.
    How many pets have you had? -- Nine.
    Favorite flavor of gum? -- Trident Strawberry
    What band have you seen live the most times? -- Whitechapel... seven times <_>
    Were you raised in a theist household? -- Very much so
    Have you kept touch with your childhood friends(kids you hung out with when you were below the age of 12)? -- One of them lives two doors down from me. One died in a car accident. The others are either in the army, going to college or dead.
    Have you ever shot a gun? -- Yes.
    How do I shot web? -- No shot web
    I love winning with women
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If somebody who didn't listen to any metal asked to hear what you listen to, what artist would you show them? Eluveitie - Helvetios (song).
    What non-metal artist would you say you listen to most? Incubus maybe.
    Do you go on 4chan? If so, which boards? No.
    How many pets have you had? 2.
    Favorite flavor of gum? Juicy Fruit.
    What band have you seen live the most times? Rob Zombie - 6 times.
    Were you raised in a theist household? Yeah, but not that religious.
    Have you kept touch with your childhood friends(kids you hung out with when you were below the age of 12)? Yeah.
    Have you ever shot a gun? Not yet.
    How do I shot web? Wat.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    If somebody who didn't listen to any metal asked to hear what you listen to, what artist would you show them? - Megadeth
    What non-metal artist would you say you listen to most?- idk. DTP's ambient stuff maybe.
    Do you go on 4chan? If so, which boards? -nope
    How many pets have you had?-4
    Favorite flavor of gum? -watermelon
    What band have you seen live the most times? -idk
    Were you raised in a theist household? -half
    Have you kept touch with your childhood friends(kids you hung out with when you were below the age of 12)?-most
    Have you ever shot a gun? -not a real one
    How do I shot web?- heh?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If somebody who didn't listen to any metal asked to hear what you listen to, what artist would you show them? Necessary Death by Insect Warfare
    What non-metal artist would you say you listen to most? Katy Perry
    Do you go on 4chan? If so, which boards? /gif/
    How many pets have you had? 3
    Favorite flavor of gum? Usually fruit ones or spearmint
    What band have you seen live the most times? I've seen Municipal Waste, Warbringer, Goatwhore, The Black Dahlia Murder, and Devin Townsend all three times
    Were you raised in a theist household? Sort of
    Have you kept touch with your childhood friends(kids you hung out with when you were below the age of 12)? To an extent
    Have you ever shot a gun? Yes
    How do I shot web? Niggers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    If somebody who didn't listen to any metal asked to hear what you listen to, what artist would you show them? - Anthrax
    What non-metal artist would you say you listen to most? - Thrice
    Do you go on 4chan? If so, which boards? - No
    How many pets have you had? - To many to count
    Favorite flavor of gum? - Fuck gum
    What band have you seen live the most times? - All That Remains, 3 times
    Were you raised in a theist household? - Yes :-<
    Have you kept touch with your childhood friends(kids you hung out with when you were below the age of 12)? - Just 2
    Have you ever shot a gun? - Yes
    How do I shot web? - Que
    inb4lists
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    If somebody who didn't listen to any metal asked to hear what you listen to, what artist would you show them? No clue.
    What non-metal artist would you say you listen to most? Maybe Shinedown. Or The Exies.
    Do you go on 4chan? If so, which boards? No.
    How many pets have you had? Wow. Ummm...
    Favorite flavor of gum?...
    What band have you seen live the most times? Shinedown, 10 times, soon to be 11...Machine Head 9 times.
    Were you raised in a theist household? Nope.
    Have you kept touch with your childhood friends(kids you hung out with when you were below the age of 12)? None.
    Have you ever shot a gun? No.
    How do I shot web? :/

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html