Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    edited December 2011
    80's metallica or 80's megadeth? - Megadeth
    do you care at all who wins any of the tv talent shows (voice, american idol, x-factor)?-no
    planned out or spontaneous?-both
    best advice?- idk
    person you look up to the most?- my rents i guess
    do you like sluts?- no
    would you rather have a gay son or a butch daughter?- hmmmm
    most embarrassing thing you've ever lived through?- idk
    favorite painter?- idk
    if you could retire any word from the metal lexicon, what would it be?- uhh... trve vs fake
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    What is the purpose of answering if you're just going to put idk
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    80's metallica or 80's megadeth? Metallica
    do you care at all who wins any of the tv talent shows (voice, american idol, x-factor)? Nope, never cared for those shows
    planned out or spontaneous? Planned out.
    best advice? Use your head
    person you look up to the most? I don't have anyone that I personally try to emulate, but I will say Richard Dawkins is one of my biggest inspirations. The man is well spoken, witty, and extremely intelligent.
    do you like sluts? I'm not gonna hate on someone that has a very active sex life, although I will if they aren't being safe about it.
    would you rather have a gay son or a butch daughter? I'd be happy regardless so it doesn't matter to me.
    most embarrassing thing you've ever lived through? Middle School
    favorite painter? I'm ashamed to say that I'm not really much of a fan of paintings. Art museums tend to bore me to tears.
    if you could retire any word from the metal lexicon, what would it be? grim

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

best advice? You can't triple stamp a double stamp
    what is that from?
    DUMB AND DUMBER!

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited December 2011
    80's metallica or 80's megadeth? Slight edge to Metallica, Rust In Peace didn't come out until 1990.
    do you care at all who wins any of the tv talent shows (voice, american idol, x-factor)? Not really. There's some cool stuff on America's Got Talent though.
    planned out or spontaneous? Planned out.
    best advice? Be yourself
    person you look up to the most? My stepbrother I guess.
    do you like sluts? Arlo put it best, haha. It's their life.
    would you rather have a gay son or a butch daughter? I'd love them either way.
    most embarrassing thing you've ever lived through? The Rich Rod era at Michigan X_X
    favorite painter? Mehhhhh
    if you could retire any word from the metal lexicon, what would it be? False metal, I guess.
    Post edited by JLRedWing13 on
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    do you care at all who wins any of the tv talent shows (voice, american idol, x-factor)? Nope
    planned out or spontaneous? spontaneous
    best advice? Think before you speak
    person you look up to the most? My father
    do you like sluts? Idk what they do if their friendly their alright with me
    would you rather have a gay son or a butch daughter? Either way I wouldn't care
    most embarrassing thing you've ever lived through? y drunk friend hitting on my cousin which was more funny than embarrassing I guess
    favorite painter? Picaso
    if you could retire any word from the metal lexicon, what would it be? Don't care
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    do you care at all who wins any of the tv talent shows (voice, american idol, x-factor)? No
    planned out or spontaneous? Depends
    best advice? Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way.....turn.
    person you look up to the most? Idk
    do you like sluts? Not particularly
    would you rather have a gay son or a butch daughter? Uh....idk
    most embarrassing thing you've ever lived through? No idea
    favorite painter? No clue
    if you could retire any word from the metal lexicon, what would it be? The phrase heavy metal. It just sounds stupid.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    80's metallica or 80's megadeth? metallica without question
    do you care at all who wins any of the tv talent shows (voice, american idol, x-factor)? god no
    planned out or spontaneous? im usually a planned out kinda guy tho i try to be moar spontaneous as the years go
    best advice? keep a good head and always carry a lightbulb
    person you look up to the most? Dick Winters of the 101st airbourne from band of brothers
    do you like sluts? love em
    would you rather have a gay son or a butch daughter? depends, id want grandchildren do i have other children? if not then i would prob want the daughter..if my other children werent gay then idgaf
    most embarrassing thing you've ever lived through? i once got so drunk i pissed my hotel bed, kinda embarassing
    favorite painter? that van gogh dood
    if you could retire any word from the metal lexicon, what would it be? maiden
  • 80's metallica or 80's megadeth? Metallica
    do you care at all who wins any of the tv talent shows (voice, american idol, x-factor)? Hell No
    planned out or spontaneous? This question is implying im capable of making a decision
    best advice? Find the things in life worth fighting for.
    person you look up to the most? Mom and Dad
    do you like sluts? Cant judge a person based on how much sex theyve had
    would you rather have a gay son or a butch daughter? Butch Daughter. Gotta have somebody to play catch with(Honestly dont care though)
    most embarrassing thing you've ever lived through? 90% of High School
    favorite painter? BOB ROSS!
    if you could retire any word from the metal lexicon, what would it be?.....
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    do you care at all who wins any of the tv talent shows (voice, american idol, x-factor)? Sometimes, if I follow it.
    planned out or spontaneous? Planned out
    best advice? Go fuck yourself
    person you look up to the most? My stepdad
    do you like sluts? Sluts have feelings too, so yes.
    would you rather have a gay son or a butch daughter? A gay son I guess, but I wouldn't care either way.
    most embarrassing thing you've ever lived through? Dui experience
    favorite painter? The guy who panted my eagles paining my ghrandpop gave me.
    if you could retire any word from the metal lexicon, what would it be? Elitist

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    What is the purpose of answering if you're just going to put idk
    Idk
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    80's metallica or 80's megadeth? - neither, but metallica from these two.
    do you care at all who wins any of the tv talent shows (voice, american idol, x-factor)? - of course not
    planned out or spontaneous? - a mixture of both is best
    best advice? - clean your ass
    person you look up to the most? - Antonio Gaudi
    do you like sluts? - just on the weekends
    would you rather have a gay son or a butch daughter? - gay son
    most embarrassing thing you've ever lived through? - getting kicked out of a strip club for falling asleep whilst taking a shit.
    favorite painter? - Jacob van Ruisdael; but basically the entire dutch golden era.
    if you could retire any word from the metal lexicon, what would it be? - vox; ugh this word
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    80's metallica or 80's megadeth? Metallica \m/
    do you care at all who wins any of the tv talent shows (voice, american idol, x-factor)? No. No fucks given.
    planned out or spontaneous? I tend to be more spontaneous. I kinda fret over plans, so I stopped making them.
    best advice? Fuck everyone else's opinion of you. I've your own life, not theirs.
    person you look up to the most? Oh hell. I don't know anymore.
    do you like sluts? No.
    would you rather have a gay son or a butch daughter? I'd rather not have kids.
    most embarrassing thing you've ever lived through? Oh shit. Too many to pick. A certain rumor that circulated through my high school by my "friend" about my family that I still, 8 years later, prefer not to see anyone from my school because of. Still want to beat the shit out of the "friend".
    favorite painter? Quite a few. I like Dali and Thomas Chimes.
    if you could retire any word from the metal lexicon, what would it be? Only one that's popping in my mind right now is "djent". Hate that word. Or "poser". Stupid fucks.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    "poser". Stupid fucks.

poseur is a necessary evil. otherwise you'd have no words for twats like this

Photobucket
    Very true. Though, I'd just call them fucking idiots.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    those dudes spent more time with the hairdresser getting ready for that pic than i have in the last 7 years
    More time with a hair dresser than me in my entire life.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I bet i spent more time at the hairdresser than them.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    L-)
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    U jus jelly. >:P
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket