Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. -- uhhh no
    2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? ----- ew prolly bassist
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? --- yes and there decent
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? ---- that dicaprio hoover movie
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? ----- 2 brothers
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? everest i guess
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). ---- the ten year thing
    8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? ice cream sunday
    9. Favorite fast food? -- kfc famous bowl
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? no married 25 years
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    #1 was more for the ladies ;) :>
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. No. Never will.
    2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? Bassist
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? Yes. They are dope.
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? Cowboys and Aliens
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? - 2 Brothers
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? Sail around the world. getting drunk at port around the world would be epic.
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill).I'd take it spread out.
    8. taco tuesday or ice cream sunday? Ice Cream Sunday!
    9. Favorite fast food? Chipotle
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? Divorced at 4.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. No.
    2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? Drummer
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? Don't know.
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? A few different movies. Most excited: The Hobbit.
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? 1 brother and 1 sister
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? Everest
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). 20 year thingy
    8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? Taco Tuesday
    9. Favorite fast food? Five Guys
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? Technically still married but they've been separated since I was 17.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. no
    2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? basist
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? no
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? J. Edgar
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? 2 bros
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? mt everest
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). 10mil a year
    8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? ice cream
    9. Favorite fast food? i dont eat fast food
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? yes like 1, lol
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. Fuck No
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? Who
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? Harold and Kumar 3
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? 1 sister
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? sail around the world
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). ten mil per year
    8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? Taco tuesday
    9. Favorite fast food? Checkers
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? Nope
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. Never will
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? Nope
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? Idk there are several
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? 1 sister 1 step sister
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? Sail
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). 10 for 20 years
    8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? Taco Tuesday
    9. Favorite fast food? Five Guys hands down
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? Yes when i was 3
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by SkullAndCrossbones on
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. No
    2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? Bass
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? Yes, they are awesome
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? I don't really know what's coming up
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? 2 sisters
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? neither
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). ten mil per year
    8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? Taco tuesday
    9. Favorite fast food? Five Guys
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? Not divorced but had been separated when i was like 15.
    edited October 2011

3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? Who

This band. They are dope \m/ and tragically unknown considering how good of a band they are.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. No

2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? Bassist

3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? yes and no

4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? there's a few

5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? 3 half-sisters

6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? sail around the world

7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). 200 mill

8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? ice cream taco tuesday

9. Favorite fast food? Taco Bell

10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? no
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. yeah.
    2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? bassist.
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? nope.
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? there's a few.
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? 2 brothers. 2 sisters. (one deceased)
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? sail.
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). ten mill per year.
    8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? ice cream.
    9. Favorite fast food? kfc.
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? biological parents never got married.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. yeah.
    6400.gif 398.6K
    :O =D> :-c
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol. A few times..
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. -- No.

2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? -- Bassist

3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? -- I have not.

4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? I don't go to see movies much anymore, so I'll go with definitely not Paranormal Activity 3.

5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? -- Two younger sisters

6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? -- Sail the world!

7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). -- The latter

8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? -- Taco fucking Tuesday

9. Favorite fast food? -- I'm a sucker for McDonalds. I know, disgusting. Whatever.

10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? -- Nope
    I love winning with women
    ^ I was thinking yesterday that you (Alex) would like In Mourning. almost sent you a PM telling you to check them out. Both albums are solid. The first is more musically diverse, I like their second one better for some odd reason.
  • cherry_or_gtfocherry_or_gtfo Posts: 1,348 salt miner
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. Nope

3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? Never listened to them before.

4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? Umm...not sure. None really stick out in my head.

5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? My parents had another kid. He's older than me. By a technicality he's my brother. I don't consider him family though.

6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? Sail around the world.

7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). I'd take 10 mil per year.

8. Taco Tuesday or Ice Cream Sunday? Guapo Taco Tuesday. I'm lactose intolerant. Me and ice cream don't hang.

9. Favorite fast food? IDK if it's considered fast food, but Subway.

10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? My mom and dad were married for 27 years until my mom passed away. I was 24, my dad was 46, and my mom was 48. My parents were going to be together forever. I'm very confident of that.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex. Threesomes don't count here. Nope.
    2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? Bassist.
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? Never listened.
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? The new Underworld movie.
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? 1 older brother, 1 younger sister.
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? Mt. Everest.
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). Over 20 years.
    8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? Ice cream Sunday.
    9. Favorite fast food? Don't eat fast food, or at least I try not to.
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? Nope.

I didnt even hear they were making a new underworld movie. that is good news.